Israel

>Israel
>Literally war-torned shithole but Jews outside Israel are rich as fuck and have achieved lots of things in science and stuff
>Lebanon
>Literally war-torned shithole but its diaspora includes 2 Nobel laureates and superrich like Carlos Slim
>Iran
>Literally bat shit crazy fanatic shithole but its diaspora in the US are one of the most successful ethnic groups and its diaspora includes the only female Fields price winner

Are Middle Easterners literally better off without having their own countries or what? They are doing so good outside their own countries but their countries are total shit

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14331015
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Those are the high IQ middle easterners what about the Sudanese, Iraqis, Nafris and Gulf Arabs

Persians in America are descended from the upper class who fled because of the revolution

Hard times, hard people

>Israel

Religious bydlo MUH HERITAGE jews moved to Israel while high IQ secular bulls stayed.

>Lebanon
>Iran

Educated people don't want to live under shariah law.

>Lebanon
>Shariah Law
American education

president of brazil is lebanese

>mexico poor shithole
>mexicans innusa way richer
Hmm

Non-Arabs tend to better overseas.

>successful intelligent people get Immigration Visas, stupid people don't

Wow. What a discovery.

All the refugees coming now are going to ruin that reputation

Lebanese are Arabs you dumbfuck bogan

>Literally bat shit crazy
talking like this just proves youve never been there

>Israel is a wartorn shithole

Fact

>lebanon
>sharia law

Lot of those people were people escaping from bad shit back home and could bring lite to nothing with them in a lot of cases.

The successful Lebanese are Maronites and they don’t identify as Arab you stupid fuck.

Brain drain
Also moving to greener pastures is the single most fundamental instinct among human beings

It doesn't matter what the fuck they identify as. Their native language is Arabic therefore they are Arabs

This.
I guess some might see themselves as Arabs but most will kill you if you suggest that.
They are like Copts.

Only ones with identity issues and self=loathing do that. Most ID as Christian Arabs since they don't fall the "ONLY MOOSLIMS ARE AYRABS" shit.

Yeah just like how Americans speaking English means they are English.

Are you this guy ?

No. I’m this guy .

Israel has by far the best living standards in the region, and the country is very, very, very well secured.

Wow! Are you telling me people from the third world can prosper under first world education and living standards? Everyone stop and call the press, this is a groundbreaking revelation!

They are doing really good because we get the shitty people you inbred amerimutt

Berlin is full of Iranian and Lebanese family clans that deal drugs

strawpoll.me/14331015

VOTE 4 ISRAEL

You still going on about this Genrikh? And shilling for pity votes? YOU LOST YOU QUQ! GET OVER IT!

It's not the same you dumbfuck

>Lebanon
>Sharia law

Germany is part of Asia. America and Australia are separate continents; Britain is an island and France has the Mediterranean as a barrier. But Germany has a giant land border with the eastern shithole Turkish-rape baby states (Slavs and Hungarians) with no seas or mountains as a natural barrier. That's why immigrants can freely go to Germany without inhibition.

Face it; Germany has and always will be strategically and geographically part of Asia. This was the case since the hunnic invasions of roman times.

>iranian family clans that sell drugs

For example? I only know of Abou Chaker but they are lebanese

I think if you live in a dessert it makes the cunt a shithole
Look Mexico.

QUADS CONFIRM QUQ

Copts are literally no different then their Muslim counterparts barring religion.

Like you would know them. If it wasn't for Bushido you wouldn't know Abou Chaker either.

Doesn't bushido support AfD?

How are you so sure then lmao?

>Lebanon
>shariah law

>Sudan
>Middle-East
Ameribear.png

>north africa
>middle east

>Fact

All your facts are wrong for you are American

god damn i fucking hate americans