Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

grrm.livejournal.com/144572.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first!

lel

First for top waifu.

Dunkin & Donuts

None of the posts ITT have anything to do with the content of the programme.

neither does yours

Was she right, /got/?

yes

>None of the posts ITT have anything to do with the content of the programme.

Can we talk about what the fuck Bran is going to be doing next season? What's left for him?

BRAD?

why did ned never tell catelyn jon wasnt his bastard?

According to the leaks he's consumed by his visions most of the time and snaps out of them long enough to help Arya and Sansa take down Littlefinger

He needed to safeguard the secret no matter what because Robert would have murdered Jon. That's why he took the shame of being "dishonorable" to save Jon's life.

its Elle-fu's birthday too

cast her

i heard hodor is gay
is it true?

he obviously could have confided it with her in private though

>Even if /got/ is revived by season 7 it'll be flooded by people spamming and fighting about the leaks

You don't understand so I'm not going to repeat myself.

Why would his wife tell robert? I dont think you understand.

>a secret that literally has the fate of the last thing your sister left in this world AND the fate of not only your life but the Stark house as well since you hid this secret from the king in the balance
Yeah I think hiding it from fucking everyone is a good idea.

His going to introduce us to Rhaegar

No. She was a terrible bitch. She would have told everyone so that people wouldn't think she's a cuck standing by a cheating husband.

Also Ned's wife could claim she didn't know, which would be truthful, if she didn't know the secret either.

>implying there wasnt a chance catelyn would have jon murdered out of jealousy
it would be out of character, but not impossible
if he wanted to keep him safe, he would have let her in on it.

>it would be out of character, but not impossible
Do you even know what you just said? You're fighting for no fucking reason right now. You're stupid as shit if you can't comprehend something as simple as this.

Why such a short temper, nigger? Afraid I have a point?

is there any chance of petyrxsansa

No.

Like George himself, Petyr will be cucked.

jesus christ both brad and puppyfu came back at the same time.

Why the fuck would we need to be introduced to that fag?

best be baitin'

Wtf fat faggot is a cuck now?

Only partially right
It should've been Jon&Sansa, get rid of the shittiest """"stark"""" kids.

guess starring in "Jeyne Poole and the puppies".

So it Catelyn keeps her mouth shut, the benefits of having told her is her relationship will go from "Not liking him" to "Not really caring about him".

If she doesn't, the cons of having told her is "Robert will kill him and might kill me or at least strip me off Winterfell and my family will live in disgrace til the end of times.

Jeez, why didn't he tell her?

Sure she might not have said anything, but there's next to nothing to gain by telling her.

This is like someone offering you a bet, we roll a random number from 1 to 100. 1 to 99, and you win $1.
100, and he blows your fucking brain off. Would you take that bet? 99% to win! But you win next to nothing, and you risk losing everything.

He's always been a cuck

recast sansa with someone who has talent and isnt an ugly beady eyed beast

grrm.livejournal.com/144572.html

Daily reminder that Jaime Lannister would CANON wreck Rand al'Thor

>upset about a girl picking someone else
>cuck
pick one

Jon Snow

Normies are retarded. My wife had no idea who Jon's dad was after the season six finale even though the show made it clear and I have been telling her for years.
A lot of women watch this show and they can be dumb as fuck.

Wow. Well, my experience has been completely different. I don't know why you have to bash "normal" people or use the r-word when we're only talking about a silly HBO fantasy series... it seems a little extreme? But anyway, I know more than my husband about this show, so you're wrong therer.

>girlfriend leaves you for another man
>not a cuck

WEW

You don't really believe she didn't fuck the friend first do you?

it happens to everyone unless youre a virgin who never talks to girls

>everyone's girlfriends fuck some other guy and leave them

Sup Elio, busy defending George I see

they haven't made it clear at all

>the r-word
are you a kindergarten teacher

>Dayne says Rhaegar wanted them outside the tower
>Bobby B says in the first episode Rhaegar raped her
>baby confirmed to be Jon Snow with the jump cut
Even if you think there was no romance and Jon is a rape baby they made it clear who the dad is

who the hell do they think the father is?
I mean (hopefully) they got that Lyanna is the mother... right?
They think what, the father is a mystery to be revealed at a later date?

>they haven't made it clear at all

>They made it clear the war started when Rhaegar Targaryen kidnapped/"kidnapped" Lyanna Stark
>We see Ned going to rescue Lyanna Stark
>She is pregnant
>She is defended by 3 kingsguard of the Targaryen

I guess Rhaegar just lost her in some dark alley for a day and she was raped by some random peasants and they found her pregnant so they holed her up in a tower and spent 3 of the best warriors in the kingdoms to defend Marmaduke Water's soon-to-be-born bastard?
Makes perfect sense.

It is obvious it's Rhaegar. One could say it might be Aerys, some weird theory, and I wouldn't call him retarded.

But saying it's anyone but a Targaryen, or saying it's unknown or "hasn't made it clear"?
Retarded showfag levels of not paying any fucking attention.

Nope, just a decent person with morals

>lyanna got raped by rhaegar (mentioned before)
>lyanna gives birth to a baby
>lyanna makes ned promise not to tell anyone who fathered it
>zooms in on his face
>transitions to jons face
>therefore you suck big dicks

A lot of people think it's Ned
I'm the person who posted the R word and I am a school teacher.
Please stop baiting. No one in the real world is that easily offended.

Not to mention Oberyn in the show said Rhaegar left Ellia for another woman.

>A lot of people think it's Ned
well they're obviously mentally challenged, but it might be because for 5 seasons they thought Ned was the father, and now they learned Lyanna was the mother and didn't think of antyhing else so N+L=J.

These are the same people who wonder why Stannis is delivering mail to Robb or think Jon Snow and Ramsay Snow are related.

Yeah man I said they are retarded

Yet on his deathbed Robert called off the hit on Danaeries even praised Ned for standing up to him about it

The man you hate's sister is a lot different than the rape baby off of the woman you loved and still think about every day

>These are the same people who wonder why Stannis is delivering mail to Robb

That's a little bit more undestandable I think. Roose and Stannis both look pretty similar and it isn't like Roose has that many scenes. I'm not even sure that Stannis does.

If only characters in the show wore their house colors or something...

And as Eddard read the books/watched the show he knew that Robert would, 16 years after the fact, agree to let a Targaryen live. So he traveled back in times and revealed Jon's parentage.

Right?

When Eddard took the decision about Jon was right after the war, when Robert had a bloodlust for any Targ shit he could get his hands on;

He was furious about Stannis trying but just FAILING to capture the last 2 targaryens... How do you think he would've reacted to a Rhaegar born son?
And how do you think he would've reacted to learning about the stark HIDING a rhaegar born son?

don't relaly think it's that.
It's that (not even memeing) they turn their brain off and shit.

same reason they think all scenes are excellent and are blind to the plot holes because they don't even think about them...

same reason they think the Vale cavalry was a surprise, that they didn't know who the Stannis cavalry was when they attacked Mance (despite davos, stannis and melisandre saying they were going up north and Baratheon banners being everywhere), that Jon Snow resurrection was a big twist, and so on.

I know we are mostly Stannis supporters but can we agree Viserys is second best?

Well I think he would have absolutely had to have Jon killed or exiled, same with Rhaella, Viserys, and Dany... but I also think Robert's bloodlust is a little over-sold. There's no proof he ever actually sent assassins after Viserys and Dany until after Dany was wed and then pregnant. It's a political necessity.

I think the rage he flies into when Ned questions him about it is actually his internal conflict coming to the surface. Ironically, he resents the remaining Targs and blames them for making him feel guilty about needing to kill essentially innocent people to secure his hold and House on the throne.

Remember that Robert didn't order the deaths of Aegon and Rhaenys, Tywin did that on his own, likely as a show of loyalty. Ned stormed out when he saw, but Robert accepted it. Though apparently not enthusiastically or else Barristan would have never served him.

Robert is not a cruel man or a child killer, but one of the tragedies of the series is that the nature of feudal politics necessarily undermines his heroic nature. It is not enough to kill Rhaegar and Aeryies... the others must die as well. All because of a war that Robert didn't even start and that cost him a woman he seems to have genuinely been in love with.

Even if that love was probably misguided.

meant to quote:

>supporting kinslayers
>ever

the shireen killing is just D&D and there's literally nothing wrong with killing an usurping faggot.

being the king's brother doesn't give you the right to steal his crown unpunished because doing anything against it would be kingslaying.

Nah, he would've relished killing Jon, Jon is a direct affront to him and his love of Lyanna.

To know Rhaegar not only raped her but made her bear his child and the child killed her.

>literally nothing wrong

Kinslaying no matter the reason is accursed faggot

Stannis will probably kill his daughter in the books but for very different reasons.
Still doesn't excuse the Jews.

Do any of you like the lannisters or at least sympathize with them a bit?

>Robert is not a child killer, he only send men to kill childs because he has reasons to.

Dany is like 13 and it's not even her she wants to kill, it's the unborn son. He basically wanted to send an assassin against a baby.

>Do any of you like the lannisters or at least sympathize with them a bit?

I like Kevan, Jaime, and Tywin. Later I even started like Cersei because the books kept going farther and farther in making her cartoon evil in crazy, surrounded by enemies. She feels like an underdog.

Just Jaime and Kevan

No, Melisandre will kill his daughter in the books.
They are a thousand miles apart and given that stannis army is barely even moving anymore I don't see them making the way back to burn shireen then going back south to attack the bolton.

Don't see why (or how) Shireen would travel that idstance either.

Melly's burning her, not Stannis.

No it's not, no matter the reason. THis is just retarded religious'ish belief.

Plenty of kinslayer in the story and they don't seem to suffer from any curse.

first day on /got/?
It's probably the most loved family.
Most of /got/ like them all but Tyrion.
And the normiest /got/fags surely like Tyrion, mostly secretly I guess given he's never praised here.

Jaime, Tywin and Kevan are favorites, Cersei is literally /ourgirl/, and in the books there's a few more like Genna is based etc..

If you go by the %, I'm pretty sure Lannister is the top family on /got/.

Baratheon is popular too but they don't have as many members so just 1 hated shift the balance, and no one likes Renly ( beside that faggot ).

Everyone hate most/all the starks and all Tully, all Ironborns are shit beside Theon who was ok for 5 seasons then was turned to shit as well.

No comments on Martell tards.

I think Stannis will win the battle of ice and the show just changed it because they wanted the battle of the Bastards.

I think Stannis takes Winterfell and goes back north and burns Shireen in a failed attempt to kill the others.

But does this matter? We will never see another book.

>Cersei is literally /ourgirl/
Wrong

>Plenty of kinslayer in the story and they don't seem to suffer from any curse.

Like who?

>Theon who was ok for 5 seasons then was turned to shit as well.

>Theon "You've got raped, starved, emprisoned, tortured, and genitally mutilated? Have a beer and get over it or just fucking kill yourself fucking pussy" Greyjoy

I wonder how well an equivalent scene would have been received by the "poor sansa got raped ;_;" community.

Well I'll hint it this way, the most notorious kinslayer in the story ( by # of kinslaying done ) is literally running on Godmode at the moment.

Also worth noting that kinslaying is just a vague meaningless nothing anyway.
Karstark says RObb will be accursed for killing him, but he's further away from Robb than Robert was from Rhaegar. And no one even mentioned anything about kinslaying for that one.

Basically it's just an insult that means nothing and people use (or don't use) to fit their agenda/politic bullshit. It means nothing at all.

Saying kinslayers are accursed is just like Aeron spouting "hurr no godless men on the seastone chair" like a retarded parrot.

Godless men can sit the seastone chair just fine, the Sevens don't save anyone who begs the Sevens to save him, and there's no curse on kinslayers

>t. increasingly nervous kinglsayer

I'd call Renly a kinslayer too if he killed Stannis you fucktard

Kinslayers are seen as shit.

Balon knows it which is why he sent Euron away.

Robb isn't because no one takes a relation that far apart as being enough to be a kinslayer.

It's a bad reputation to have and I'll not support kinslaying shits

saw it

>tfw forgot to remove the g

Alright /got/, choose your Small Council:

>Hand of the King
>Master of Whisperers
>Master of Coin
>Master of Laws
>Master of Ships
>Grand Maester
>Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

d-do we get to choose a queen?

A cute baby

Based Euron and hail to the king.

well he'd known her for 2 weeks upon coming back to WF with jon so i doubt he'd trust her at all initially
then i guess it was just more convenient continuing the lie

why do you keep posting pictures of babies, reformed jaqenfag?

Because this baby is cute, angry anonfag.

And every time the word "baby" is mentioned, I post 1 baby picture in the whole thread.

>Theon
>ever "ok"

what did they mean by this?

to be fair to D&D, ironborn culture is sort of meant to be like that

haven't been to these threads since the last season ended.

how are bookfags/showfags coping with the fact that GRRM is not going to finish TWOW anytime soon?

Denial, mostly. It'll be out this year.

sort of sad
even though i'm only really invested in a couple of remaining plotlines, i still want to see how it ends
i hope he at least finishes twow before his heart gives out, the rest he can leave to preston to finish off