*THUD*

OH GOD

OH NOOO

OH GOD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=luDaEuZKtmE
onwatchseries.ac/link/thevideo.me/14925882
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many of us would have busted out laughing if we were the apartment manager?

Thank God. There was a brief period with no active thread on this topic.

queue america funniest home video slip track

BRAAAAAPPPPPPPP
*record skip*
*freeze frame*
Heh, yep that's me all right. You might be wondering how I got here, well, it all started a long time ago

It is literally an amorphous blob. What the fuck, how is this a human?

lel

>ONE LIL PEA.

Im genuinely sad Ill never see him again

he's a fantastic character

Justin is one of the least amorphous blobs on the show

>tfw you eat six pizzas

i wish they hadnt edited out the inevitable angry Steven calling the manager a stupid nigger and threatening to sue him but I guess TLC is trying to make him look sympathetic now

why can't we just kill these people? They take up too many resources.

watch trailer park boys

Fuck you cuck

I fucking hate your stupid Amerifat jokes, when in reality its you Europoors who're fucking yourselves up.

In a lot of ways Justin was more frustrating than Steven

>I'm busy running a sparsely stocked and visited hobbyshop, so I have no time for dieting

He was fatter than Steven by the end

Part of me wonders why these fatties never shave.

Then I remember if they gave a single shit about how they looked, they wouldn't be fat.

it's probably a chin thing, I'm running some shitty goatee thing atm due to chin shame, not fat though just self conscious about the ol chin.

>reveal hideous double, triple, or quadruple chin
>lose the one thing that clearly makes you easily identifiable as a man instead of a fat woman
vs
>Grow shitty beard

Not that tough a choice, bro

Guys I'm 5'6 160lbs and trying to lose weight

Would taking in 1500-1700 calories be good to lose weight?

Yes, and lift too.

What a dumb fucking obese cuck, look at this triggered piece of shit, sweating like a pig

Aughhh MY LAEGG

Why you yelling?

one lil eggrawl

Just stop eating useless shit like soda, cookies, any kind of dessert, literally drink only water. Your weight will fix itself if you do it properly

>when the gravity hits

There is going to be a part 3 eventually

Steven Sr. is such a goddamn cutie, even my gf agrees

He's got that gopher/blue collar New England dad thing down

the first kino trilogy

>meanwhile

if you're a retard, I can see why you would respond like that. If you have any active brain cells though, the first thing running through your head should be
>fuck, is he going to sue me now...

Is there a clip of this?

I don't see how they could seeing how they started the part one with his "Best of youtube" vids. Also showing just how much of a giant, drug addicted ass hole he is.

I don't think anybody could have sympathy for him. He's what, 40+? He's well past set in his ways

>Nearly a week later
>No kind user has posted a link

WTF bros I thought we were friends

at that height and that weight, you're gonna have to eat a lot less to lose significant amount of weight. Try doing that, making sure most of your calories come from protein and as few as possible from carbs (zero from sugars, breads, pastas, etc, most if not all carbs should come from vegetables) and see how it goes. This is a long term change that you have to essentially stick with, it's not something you do just until you get to your goal weight and then go back to eating like a fatass.

As far as exercise goes, it accounts for a very minimal amount of weight loss, but since you're already so little, doing some sort of cardio for 30-45 minutes a day can go a long way for you. But again, focus should be more on diet than exercise.

>top ten anime body slams

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLS SHOP HIM IN THIS

I thought he was like 33 or 35. Still no excuse. Best help anyone can give him is a bullet to the brain.

At most, the bloodiest of hearts will feel sorry that he has obvious mental disorders, but they won't feel sorry for him in the slightest.

He's a complete drain on the society because of his own actions, and he's just an outright dick and a drug addict who is seen on camera praying on the kindness of others. Pretty sure if he was dangling from a cliff and there was a forklift nearby nobody would bother lifting him up.

if you're a bitch faggot, I can see why you would respond like that

>How many of us would have busted out laughing
Lets see

Its not even an issue of shaving, just trim your fucking beard so you dont look like you glued pubes to your face

I used to work at a grocery store. I hated these people, but at the same time felt really bad for them. It's like something wrong in their heads.

youtube.com/watch?v=luDaEuZKtmE

>mfw I still work at a fucking grocery store
Help me

you and steven need the exact same thing, you need to learn how to fucking help yourself.

>James has a GF and I've never held hands

Wonder why Steven doesn't have one? He's alpha as fuck and has access to pills.

I wouldn't laugh infront of a disgusting creature like him
I don't even consider him human desu, he's so repulsive to me its unreal

That's because you have pictures of feet saved on your computer.

>access to pills
That's true. If he played his cards right, he could get a 10/10 Russian stripper for a gf.

hahahaha so funny where did you get that meme, my good sir? Reddit or 9fag?

That isn't how real life works. If my friend didn't help me get a job. I probably be stuck working a dead end job. Once you move out of your parents house a steady income becomes really important. If you 5 years retail experience. You only going to get retail jobs.

Get up you faker!

You try and get a better job in this economy user. This user gets itIm trying to get out of retail altogether, but experience is a bitch when no one will hire you

So fight me then, pussy.

This chick is crazier than Steven.

She stops walking even as she's losing weight in an attempt to atrophy her body to the point where she can't move.

Just so that her husband won't leave her and take care of her constantly.

As gross as Kevin was, I'm glad he was bedridden. You don't want to see these things walking around

She actually lost the weight.

*James K

>I'm 5'6"

You're a Manley. Who gives a shit about how much you weigh?
Who gives a shit about anything you day or do?

Kill yourself.

I chortled

>when you're so fat google thinks you're a car

you faggots sound just like stephen. Congrats on being useless pieces of shits who are gonna stay that way.

Typical american poster

At least try not to bait that obvious user, or at least make it funny

>Yep, that's me. Now, you're probably wondering how I got here!

onwatchseries.ac/link/thevideo.me/14925882

enjoy

>When you singlehandedly raise the vehicle's gross weight and the DOT pulls you over for not having a health card