WHO'S NEXT?

WHO'S NEXT?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruraland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The giggles again

I’m still shocked they won it. None of them are in a good position imo. Eagles will trade Foles and curse themselves when they realize Wentz is just another meme running QB. No way could they have won with him.

Wentz is the real deal. I'm pretty sure most meme QBs flame out in their second season, not get better by magnitudes.
Trading Foles definitely has weapons grade sports curse potential though.

>union
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Maybe five years after Sugardaddy sells

Eagles again
Sixers
Phillies
Flyers
Union

Wentz's running helped him but it was far from being his whole game. He'd be just fine even if he was locked in the pocket from now on.

it won't be the flyers

the metro division is too stacked even though it's a 5 point spread between who's #1 in the division and who's missing the playoffs.

The Phillies will be next, then 76ers, wtf are the Flyers doing? Are they rebuilding or trying to contend with what they have?

iggles
soul
phillies if they get their shit together
sixers
union
flyers lmao

>The Phillies
since 1915, the phils have won three WS. the length of time between the wins has been 35, 30, and 28 years. If you want to accurately predict the next win, complete the sequence.

and btw fuck the phillies and their greedy apathetic ownership. ive disowned them.

Flyers.
In about 60 years

Christ, I totally forgot about the Soul. Either Eagles win again soon, or the Sixers get their crap together and make a run.

>three WS
???

I know nothing of hockey. Is there a rural division aswell?

76ers in the next 4 years

Eagles again in the next 10

Phillies in another 12-15

Flyers in 20

Eagles
Flyers
Phillies
Union
Soul
(repeat)

Sixers

You have a losing record and are 4th, how is it stacked?

Unironically yes
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruraland
Suburban _Division

It makes me sad to know that Ghostbear will never hold the cup for the Flyers

has "The Process" ended yet? Or do the Sixers need a seventh year?

It's mostly just letting Embiid and Simons get better at this point