Which era(s) did you spend your childhood in?

Which era(s) did you spend your childhood in?

right now because i am a manchild who browses Sup Forums

core millennial masterrace reporting in, sir.

Mix of core and late. 1995.

CORE
O
R
E

A couple of things of early, all core, and many things of late

>Core

Weekenders was lib propaganda. The characters were ethnically diverse and the female characters were more masculine than the guys.

This

I'm starting to suspect this is a bot making these threads.

1994, core/late

>somebody spent time making that picture

poor soul

Core millennial/late millennial a bit of Early Gen Z too

early and core.
childhood does not end until you turn like 15.
sad that kids these days are trying to act like grown ups when they are still 12.

To me childhood ended at 10/11

Gen Z Core absolutely needs Minecraft/Youtube on there. 100%. Never met a GenZ yet who isn't obsessed with minecraft. Five Nights at Freddy is popular too. Yes to Dabbing and Frozen.

Maybe its more appropriate for Late Gen Z though, late 00s-Early 10s.

Those early gen z things were the subject of many early youtube rants, lol. Back in 2008, it was dime a dozen finding commentators with crackly microphones bitching about they hate Flapjack and how they should bring back Rocko's Modern Life.

>tfw my tamagotchi died

Core millennial

Late Millennial, wasn't that bad I guess. Mostly watching my brother play starcraft, counter stike 1.6, and diablo 2. And parents always watching news the about Iraq and Afghanistan.

>tfw don't know where to place myself due to my cunt being 3-5 years behind on this shit

Before the first one.
80's was my childhood, started working my first summer job in 95, lost all my will to live then...

What was the world like before 9/11? Everyone always talks about how it was different, but I was only 4 at the time.

>basing your entire childhood/identity around mass-produced chink sweatshop toys

Easier to travel I guess but I live in Europe so that didn't really affect us.
But I remember life being a lot less serious.
I was old enough during the 80's to realize how fucking cool it was.
No cellphones. Arcades everywhere, rock music, big hair on women, cool cars and amazing tv shows.

99 and core millennial since my family was poor as shit.
Had a GBC that I played on even when newer shit was out, good times.

Core

samesies

Same shit honestly.

It was WOW COMPUTERS CAN CONNECT TO INTERNETS and the proceeding economic boom and Islamic terrorism.
And before that, it was all FUCK YOU COMMIE SCUM and fighting proxy wars with the Soviet Union and Islamic terrorism.

The big deal with 9/11 was they realized they could cause a lot more damage and more importantly fear by flying planes into buildings than just blowing them up in the air like they had been for decades.

the 80s had fucking horrible fashion and the hair was retarded, especially on men

Late millennial.

Reminder that this chart ONLY fully applies to the US and Canada and possibly to UK/AusNz
If your (((culture))) consists in cartoon shows you should probably consider sudoku

Disagree. Everything, including fashion went down hill after the 80's.

>If your (((culture))) consists in cartoon shows you should probably consider sudoku
/thread

Core millenial, late millenial culture, and a wee bit of early gen z.

>realizing my son will grow up in the new 20's and 30's
He's 2 years old now.

Early genZ i guess
it's not very clear.

>runescape

core millennial - late millennial

You're a sick person

Early Gen Z Strongly (flapjack was a favorite along with TSS and TDI) with a foot on late Gen Z (GF)

>muh nostalgia