OFFICIAL DUKE VS. UNC THREAD!!!

This game is worth it's own thread homies, leggo!

Let’s go Duke!!!!!!!

fuck u coon

Jesus Christ that stat is insane. Last 100 games, they are 50-50 against each other and separated by only 2 points in total points scored in the least 100 games. Holy fuck.

Is North Carolina a good school?

Lets go St. Johns

>Both lost to NC State

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

just a bunch of libs and preps it's not all that

devilish.

I wanna fuck that Amazon woman Maria Taylor so fucking badly. She is seeexxaayyyy

Never been to a big college game like this live. Are they as fun and crazy as they seem?

Yes, I was at this game last year when MJ came out at half time for his "ceiling is the roof" line

Was absolutely insane. The entire stadium chanted "fuck you Grayson" every time Allen touched the ball

I went to a mid major school but thee good match ups there got hectic. I assume a matchup like this should be chaotic

Duke will win 89-85

Hah, I remember watching that. Pretty sick.

Yea, I figured. Both schools I went to had very poor basketball teams, so I never really got to experience that. Been to huge SEC and Big 10 football games, but basketball is just so much more up close and personal.

Also, I bet it's pretty sick having every girl's pussy soaking wet if you're at home and your team wins. Easy pickins.

Where is the stream fags?

reddit

/ncaaBBallStreams

grandma

>Bagley has 6 offensive rebounds already
>Grayson Allen on a hot start
>Duke dominating the paint on both sides of the court
>still tied

This is Duke's best and a mediocre night for Carolina, can't wait to see you in the tournament

>already making excuses
Uncucks are pathetic

Damn this is back and forth.

Bagley making Maye look like a scrub

UNC getting BTFO

5 future NBA players will do that. UNC has 2, maybe 3.

Have a little couth. Are you from Philly or something?

fugggggggggggg Maria Taylor needs to be bleached by me right now.

>attempting to put on that "southern class" since you're playing the much more elite duke and need to compensate for it

Literally no one on this UNC team is ever going to be significant in the NBA, and this is coming. Luke Maye will fade into obscurity on some bottom tier eastern conference team with a double double here and there, everyone else (including Berry) is G-League tier at best. The fact that Roy Williams keeps this a competitive team is truly a testament to his coaching skill.

God the building would have exploded if he'd hit that three

Coming from a UNC fan*, the fuck is wrong with me

This. I have no dog in the race, so I would have loved to have seen that.

How did that "elite" work out last game Duke played? 10-13 St Johns? Lost 11 games in a row before Duke. Talking of elite, I believe the heels have one more championship than Duke.

it happens

Oh I'm a pack fan, just calling out your bullshit when you immediately turn your tar-stained heel at state and poke fun at our winning sports teams.

This is one of the most competitive, compelling rivalries in all of sports featuring two of the most dominant schools in college basketball history.

So why the FUCK is this thread so slow?

Idk man, OP here. Surprised this thing isn't blowing up, that's why I made it instead of mudding up a general.

this board prefers college football. /cfb/ is still up and about and getting more replies than the /cbb/ even though the season is over.. unc vs duke just doesn't the same drawing power as ohio state vs michigan football

went to the UNC v Louisville game last year at the Dome, tickets at center court too.
It was pretty crazy, happy I could go to such a great game the year the heels won the championship.

So you stay relevant by defending Duke instead of your program. Its ok buddy. I've felt sorry for the pack for a long time, especially when they had black Santa for a coach.

you guys are shit fuck off cunt
You guys beat us once and think there's a powershift or something
You guys have you're best game of the season and struggle to beat us with one of our worst teams of the past decade.
Have fun falling into mediocrity for the next 5 years when this happens again

Hey St. John's also beat Villanova, beating the #1 and #4 teams in the country is sacred ground for just about any team, lets not understate how good they've played.

>this kills the tar heel

"Wait until basketball season" indeed.

Excuses.jpg

Beverly is average at best
Johnson is a thug
Batts is streaky and can't play defense
Hunt is just shit
Abu looks retarded half the time
Yertseven is the only player who has potential

you can retrace this image and get a good duke logo

There comes the time out

Honest to god wasn't sure if you were talking about the blue Devil or Big D logo because his head is so distinctly D shaped that the D instantly popped into my head.

the devil

Well shit, this just turned into a fucking game.

If Carolina had played like this whole season they wouldn't have more than 2 losses

UNC is so trash. Don't ever say they're blueblood around me again

Ayton > Bagley

how is UNC even a top 25 team? this team is trash

>Dookies this butthurt their superstar team can't beat a mediocre UNC team

Does it hurt? Does it? Hurt?

samefag

UNC is trash. How are they still Division I?
Them niggas should be playing Pembroke or Central Piedmont.

what is this duke team doing

Just a reminder that Joel Berry will always be a better player than Grayson Allen

Getting outhustled and outplayed. Strange to see.

>strange to see
this literally happens every year to duke and is how they're always eliminated from the tournament

As a Duke fan i really don't like Duval. He shoots 3s often and sucks ass at it. He's a good passer but is overconfident and forces them often causing turnoevers. All he can really do is drive to the lane.

Pinson dun goofed

Can't wait to see their all-star team next year do the exact same thing

>be 6-11 behemoth playing against chumps
>can't play defense
Someone explain this

jeez duke can't rebound

Low effort shitpost

who here /uncw/ masterrace

I don't think these refs understand what a travel is
>On knees with ball
>Rolls over onto back still holding ball
>No travel

oh a beach bum

Thanks for Keatts

fug u

Could the announcer not named Jay Bilas be more of a UNC Homer?

ernie the jet

Yea it's been pretty bad tonight. Dan Shulman or something like that. Not like he went there or anything, he went to college in canada.

>a school that allowed athletes easy entrance and fake classes for 30 years
>a school that tweaks it's acceptance rate to appear more elite
>a school that admits to purposefully flunking gen. ed. classes so they appear "harder" than they really are
>a school full of Mandarin-speaking chinese spies
>a school more accessible to rich Pajeets than their own in-state students
>a school that receives 75% of its undergrad prestige from the medical school, law school, and journalism school
>a school hated by literally every ACC member
>a school that drove out not only South Carolina, but also Maryland
>a liberal arts school with no engineering and only basic life sciences having the audacity to call itself a """flagship"""
not in the fucking slightest user

Dukes rebounding effort is atrocious, fuck em they deserve to lose

Except for Bagleys effort

yes, ignore the butthurt.

Luke Maye is literally a weaker Hansborough with fewer accolades and the people who suck him off for making a few last-second 3s are cringeworthy as fuck

That was some shit D execution late by Duke. What the fuck?

Oh boy here we go

Why are you so bootyblasted?

Bagley had an underwhelming game to be honest

>refutes nothing
The Carolina Way

Dean is burning in Hell

As a UNC fan, they will get destroyed next game at Duke. Can't make 13 3s. Probably lose by 15+ next time.

you sound like my dad
Lemme guess you're a State fan?
By the way you'll never get as close as this to glory

literally whom can stop us lads

Welp off to Franklin Street

Colorado, apparently.

Yeah I'm going to instantly justify all that shit you just spewed with a rebuttal. Chinese spies? Holy shit son.

All buthurt State fans that try to act like their program is so clean just remember you're most prestigious coach got busted for cheating and you'll never get close to anything like that again

the majors at unc felt a bit memy to me when I was applying to college. I remember a kid who moved here from California who was looking to apply to college asking about the schools and I told him how I felt even though the majority were telling him to apply to unc. He ended up visiting on some minority student overnight trip and came to the same conclusion. He didn't get why it was ranked so high while lacking interesting majors either.

I agree. Might not be a blowout though. UNC definitely only won tonight due to lights out shooting from 3

>Jew publishes slander and Dean cries to the BoG to take out yet another rival coach*
you should always double-check your spelling before hitting "Post" user

It's just really old so a lot of rich people went there historically. So it has a lot of money.

As a person who had no dog in the fight in this game, holy shit that game was tough to watch. Literally 3 after 3 after 3. Duke has 2 elite big men and took TWO(2) 2pt fg attempts in the final 12 minutes of that game.

Plus the clear cheering by Dan Shulman for UNC, goddamn.

The difference being Valvano stepped down, while Roy is still there for some reason. Zero integrity at the school, and the conference is beyond crooked.

51-50

This. Either Roy was complicit with it or his is quite literally the most retarded, naive person to ever live.

You're probably right.

If you want an actual job you go to State or even ECU. UNC is for rich liberals.

They use that win/loss statline because it's nice and even. Duke has actually owned UNC as of recent years