I'm not sure how this game works exactly, but would it be possible to drop a ton of rare Pokemon in the hood...

I'm not sure how this game works exactly, but would it be possible to drop a ton of rare Pokemon in the hood? Is this a redpilling opportunity?

No you cannot force the spawns or anything. Its all randomly generated in places that have high phone traffic.

game is cancer

people think its making people less lazy

as if simply walking around like a dindu isnt lazy

has anyone got their fuck on through this app? serious

If I'm not mistaken, it's possible to use a lure to increase the rate of encounter for everyone in the vicinity.

I mean I fuck my gf before and after I go out to play it.

Yes, but only at PokeStops. Which are specific locations that the game deisgners set up. Usually public places like a museum or a restaurant. Not anything like "Tyrone's Gang HQ".

Could we start to spread rumours via hashtags on Twitter claiming rare pokemon's or to be found in various no-go-zones and the hood?

I guess you could, but if its a bad hood people will already know not to go in it. Besides the pokemon are just randomly spawned, its not like there are rare pokemon at specific locations for more than say 10 minutes.

ATTENTION ALL POKEMON GO PLAYERS - GLITCH CAUSES RARE POKEMON TO BE DROPPED IN MOLENBEEK AT 99X THE NORMAL RATE

I know a dude that got a date with an ugly fat girl he meet at the park while both chasing pokemons

We could if we were edgy faggots on/b/ and wanted harm to come to naive middle class kids

You could drop lures and lead them to the hood area.

You dont need to. Learn the hashtags or chat programs they use, photoshop a rare (not super rare) pokemon into a cut down google image, and announce you found XYZ pokemon in shitty hood area.

Get a few different angles of the same pokemon, over a few different accounts on twitter, and watch the shitstorm.

Google map, street view the worst hood area in US. Photoshop Pokemon Go UI on top, add desirable pokemon, screenie, twitter. Do it multiple times over various accounts, use others to back it up.....Job done

>He thought she was a Snorlax

Why is everyone so opposed to this game on this board?

I don't see the harm that comes from it. Its just some fun.

It's good but normies are making it cancer

r
a
r
e

Trucknisia is right

Really? Didn't get one.

Don't lump me in with roaches desu

Can you even battle trainers?

in the upcoming updates they said, they gonna milk this shit and even add all the gens slowly

Possible, but you can only place them on local landmarks. You won't be able to place one on some run down nigger Estate.

I'm too busy playing Monster Hunter Generations while doing the plank for that. When I go out on a walk I do it to enjoy my surroundings.
Fuck...I actually want to try it but I don't want to be a follower and I actually would rather continue working on my codes and comics and paintings and writing music, I suppose I could squeeze it in, but I don't want to be a Pokemon GOY and get assfucked by Google knowing my location

you can, actually
half of those "landmarks" are pure bullshit like glory hole clubs or trash bins with weird shape
you can request more to be added too

Ingress is pretty good. Fuck the Pokémon skinned version.

I am sick of these little shits jumping the fence onto my property. I have chased off about 10 kids. I am going to release my German Shepard next.

lol you are 10/10 autistard

youre right actually i always wanted this as a kid but they are destroying my childhood

SUMMER

>look how special I am

Fuck off

Set bear traps

I'm just deciding if it's worth my time...Do you guys play MHX? It's fucking awesome and I'd get an AR version in a heartbeat...but Pokemon? Ugh, it could be fun but take up too much time, I'm already busy enough improving my life, mind, and body, using the subjects I listed which could be a good reference for others if they want to become more like their ancestors or people who shape the World today. We just have to restore modern art and music and make what's actually good popular. I want my work to be less special and more mainstream so I can make $hekels for my hard work.

You're making yourself look like an instagramwhore go to tumblr cuck

A lot of churches and parks do end up with PokeStops.

Spawn points aren't random- if you find a given Pokemon in a given area, it'll show up again eventually. Of course, what shows up depends on trainer level too. Low level trainers will usually never see rarer Pokemon to begin with.

And at this point, you'll see locals coming over if there's lures popping. I had one guy near my work run into a window because he had his head down, his posse laughed their asses off but three of them had Go running on their phones too and they were definitely ghetto types.

Ok, how exactly are they ruining your childhood ? They are playing a mobile game.

You people sound extremely edgy.

Go drive take a Sunday drive down a populated beachfront you savage monster, race of fiends and cretins you be.

Seriously... How old are all of these faggots playing a children's game?

Fuck off and make a blog somewhere else you obnoxious faggot

Keep on worshiping degenerate lousy, lazy pieces of crap instead of setting a better standard for yourself and the world thing, anglo scum. You jelly of all these thousands of Miles I can just hop in the car and go see any time? Yeah I bet you are. No traffic out here, sunny, hot weather, places with 0 Sjws and hot blonde mormon chicks right next door.

They are normifying it by making it a trend

"omg i'm such a nerd caught a pokemon"
misspelling pokemon names etc
I don't want to bitch about it idc really but just ruins it a bit

>talks about improving myself
>posts sir Oswald Mosley as if it's a bad thing

Idiot

You're that kinda guy ?
the guy that when someone asks him if he had a nice day to make small talk, starts boring the shit out of him but telling him every detail.
do us a favor and kys

See, and this is what worries me. Sup Forums accuses people of being edgelords, when truly, they are the ones striking for the top, denying anything that more than a handful of people might like.

The thing that bothers me is that some people actually give a damn about something becoming a trend.

If that can worry someone, they must truly be the edgiest of edgy.

>normifying pokemon
lmao what? what does that even mean?

No, not possible.

> You do not control where Pokemon show up
> You can place a Lure on a Pokestop, which will attract Pokemon to that stop and benefit everyone.
> Pokestops are the same places as the Portals they used for Ingress.

Technically someone could drop a Lure on a Pokestop in a shady spot but than it's the persons own fault for walking there staring at their phone.

SHUT UP YOU GUYS DON'T CARE ABOUT COOL STUFF LIKE ME YOU'RE JUST ALL ABOUT POKEMON GAY! REEEEEEEEEEEE
STOP NOT LIKING WHAT I LIKE

Normifying pokemon? Were you even alive in the 90s?

Nothing edgy about it. It's a learning experience.

you can do great crimes thanks to pokegoy go

No, we have our own I interests and don't feel the desire to write paragraph long posts on an anonymous image board when nobody asked for it you utter twat

You've written almost an entire paragraph discrediting my superior hobbies so what now redcoat? You jelly I'm 1/2 German?

Like this fb.com/groups/996382600479622/permalink/1000686000049282/

It gets worse, be thankful you can't read Arabic, sure as hell wish i couldn't

And a ching chong ding to you mr roboto

>A father going on an outdoors adventure with his son to catch Pokémon and making a joke video while doing it
Oh aye lad, it truly is the end of the world.

You see it like that, i see it as a normie making another normie.

Also i said it doesn't bother me but kinda annoying refer to this

It's a useful tool for Google jews to know everything about you. Aswell as for pedophiles to find targets.
How cucked is this society?
But muh first gen pokemanz were so cool amirite xD ^^

>Playing video games
>Ever

LMAO

Bunch of fat fucking autists

this

Only cancers plays phone garbage

>I see it as a normie making another normie
Do you not have a father? Is that what this is about?

TURK uses COUP!
. . .
It's not very effective.

>On Sup Forums
>Calling people autists

That ship has sailed my friend

>a normie making another normie
in what kind of world are you living in?

you can buy lures which makes lots of pokemon go to a certain spot, i hear. so yea, but i dont think you can dictate if it would be rare or not. although i heard that the more people gather, the more rare pokemon come out. so possibly if you get it just right at the right time with large crowds or something and a lure, maybe you can make it happen.

>in places that have high phone traffic

So it won't even force the autists and manchildren to experience nature? Just create hordes of zombies walking around cities?

>implying that means anything at all
not everyone is as autistic as you, mate. browsing Sup Forums occasionally means literally nothing where as playing video games = massive fucking fat greasy faggot

Love the irony how people suddenly care about Pokemon and the franchise because of MUH NOSTALGIA when they would've laughed any other day of the week if someone mentioned they played it.

Why is it always nerd culture that has to be ruined by normalfags to begin with?

Britbongs are always such assholes

Jenwunners ftw
Fuk off Normies

There's a difference between sitting down and playing Pokemon on a DS and going out and about meeting new people and catching Pokemon in real life.

a world where people idolize the Kardashians instead of Elon Musk.

>It's good
No, it's not.

yea the difference is mentally ill people will use any excuse, such as alcohol, to justify their dependence on having small talk with others.

Just emulated the real games on your phone. You can even apply filters so the games will look just like you nostalgiafags remember.

>Talking to other people makes you mentally ill
>Sitting at home all day wanking to anime and screaming about the Jews? Perfectly normal.

pokemon is/was one of most widely played videogame from the beginning. how has it been ruined by """"normies"""""?

America wins....
AGAIN

>DS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're missing the point of Pokemon Go.

did that "dude" happen to be "you"?

also, whaling is banned in French territories

I'm more taking a stab at the faux psuedo nerd trend rather than the game and franchise itself.

Also fb.com/uniladmag/videos/2320811597941886/

>owning a smartphone
>letting this (totally not controlled by the government) app access your data and gps location
>the company that developed the app can use the data as they see fit and send it to the ((((appropriate authorities))))

GOOD GOY

playing pokemon has never been seen as a nerd thing to do. its not like collecting anime figurines and whatnot.
anyway, that pokemon Go trend wont last very long, I think. People will get bored pretty quickly

That was great. Post more.

>I'm not sure how this game works exactly

Actually it doesn't works at all so you don't need to do.

We're just better than you and you're mad

Put one of these in "tha hood" that's relatively close to a white area at the evening.

>Pokemon Go won't last very long
I hope so, I really do, it's made me despise mobile phones even more. I'm giving it a month or until summer is over then everyone will have forgotten about it and moved onto the next thing.

For reference, that video was made a year ago. So you've also managed to make yourself look like a retard by proving that Pokemon has been "normie" way longer than Pokemon Go has existed.

Gib Clefairy plox

No, you are a teeny tiny island, us younger nations are stronger and more vast for exploring and camping and whatnot, you're just a city-slickin' old timer with no guts.

You can play that game on a DS faglord.

You can play the original games on a 3DS.

Good luck finding a non-degenerate woman who tolerates you playing games.

I used to hope the same thing about anime.

Unfortunately for me, it`s still going fairly strong.
Well, at least the amount of people constantly trying to tell me how good it is has lessened, so I guess that`s a win.

Its for GBA, americuck

>DS
>3DS
Where are the fucking autism police when you need them?