Pitch me your Batman idea Sup Forums

>pitch me your Batman idea Sup Forums

We give 100 million dollars to alejandro jodorowsky to direct and grant morrison to write it.

Batman returns to Gotham and begins systematically dismantling Joker's entire criminal empire, at first the Joker welcomes the challenge until other criminals seeking to take a chunk out of the bleeding corpse target Joker himself and Harley takes a bullet for him.

Enraged, calls in every favor he has to bring down the Bat and anyone who sides with him.

Batman gets one over on the Joker by spitroasting Harley with Bane and making Joker watch. The rest of the movie is about how Joker is 500% emasculated and none of his schemes work because he can't stop thinking about how much she loved it.

There are only three scenarios that could work out to be kino.
>The entire movie is a fight scene with Batman and Deathstroke, pretty much like how Fury Road was a car chase the whole time.
>Nightwing returns to Gotham requesting help with a villain, and Bruce reunites the bat family to take them on together. I literally don't give a shit who the villain is, I just wanna see the bat family
>batman and superman set aside their differenes, aggressively and explicitly fuck each other for hours

tell me about ben

>Batman: the JUST years

You just KNOW....

/thread

The Raid. In Arkham. Batman beating the ever loving fuck out of mental guys. Running into a villain ever now and then. Riddler starts to ask a riddle, Batman puts his head through a fucking wall.

But can it be made into a trilogy?

yes.
first is joker, ends on cliffhanger
second is deathstroke or someone persuaded to go after batman
third is another villain and then joker

God I hope so

I really see potential but I think Jodorowsky hates capeshit

Straight-forward TV show. Each new seasons is 2 different new villains.

Please don't leave DCEU, Ben. You're the best thing in it.

Ignore the haters and Evanposters.

>BATMAN NEW BEGINNING (2016)

DIRECTOR: Spike Lee

WRITER: Spike Lee

THE PLOT

>Batman is back in this refreshing and diverse new take on the classic vigilante. Bruce Wayne has always been known as the only bat in town, but when a half-man, half-bat hybrid known as Man-Bat terrorizes Gotham, Bruce will have to pull out all the stops to take him down.

PROPOSED CAST

>Idris Elba as Bruce Wayne / Batman
>John Boyega as Tim Drake / Robin
>Emma Watson as Barbara Gordon / Batgirl
>Robert De Niro as Commissioner James Gordon
>James Earl Jones as Alfred Pennyworth
>Michael Ealy as Dr. Langstrom / Man-Bat

Batman as an aging overweight detective with amazing stealth capabilities.

David Fincher directs, Riddle Serial Killer. Haves some rogues appear. Real Kino shit.

How is the guy on the right 70?

Why does Ben Affleck sit like me?

A batman film from the criminals angle, you dont know where batman is until you hear others getting knocked out. Could even make it into a horror film, the criminal might see batman as a monster coming for him.

> emma watson

well played that

Remove Zach Snyder and Ben Affleck

generic, boring, derivative. I'll give you 5 million for the script

Amy :3

>I'll give you 5 million for the script

And for that reason, I'm out.

Can Ben get back into this mode?

or is it too late for him

when production nears Im sure he'll get back into the training and stuff

Make a Suicide Squad movie about the squad doing shady shit in Gotham such as cleaning up gangsters poised to snitch on a corrupt politician.

Movie turns into Predator with Batman being the antagonist

Laurence looks good I'm glad he lost the Matrix weight

Combination Batman Tv show/ movie franchise:

First Movie:

>Set in mid 1940's
>Batman is starting out in his early twenties, taking on mob-boss Rupert Thorne.
>Has no equipment but a rope, a gun, a batterang,
>Batmobile is just a sports car.
>Batcave is just a cave with a filing cabinet, a garage and a simple chemistry lab.

First series of TV show:

>Follows on from the movie.
>Spans the late 40's
>Batman has to dodge the police.
>Batman takes apart the Mafia.

Second Movie:

>Set in the 50's
>Mafia is now gone.
>Cold-war super-science has lead to a 50's more technologically advanced then the real 50's.
>CIA is afraid if the kept hunting Batman he'll turn to the Soviets.
>CIA makes Batman an agent of the government and he becomes a public figure; he now works during the day, attends
charity events, etc.
>Dr Victor Fries is a government scientist who becomes a double agent because the Soviets are offering to cure his wife
in exchange for his research on cryonics.
>The CIA try to capture Fries in his lab, this leads to an accident which makes him into Dr Freeze.
>The Soviets wash their hands of Fries and cut all ties with him.
>Freeze's motive is to get revenge on the US for costing him the chance to save his wife.
>Tony Zuco (a reccuring character in the TV show) is nw reduced to running protection rackets;
as a result, he kills Dick Grayson's family.
>Batman feels responsible for not stopping Zuco in the 40's and makes Robin his sidekick.

Second Series:

>Spans the late 50's/ Early 60's
>Batman fights supervillans born of 50's era super-science.
>CIA funds and supports Batman, giving him a state-of-the-art Batmobile, Batwing and Batboat.
>CIA improves Batcave, donating an atomic power plant, computers, etc.

Third Movie:

>Set in late 60's
>Young peope now see Batman as an square.
>Young hippes flock to the Joker.
>The Joker's Mod-style suit and anti-establishment leanings endear him to the hippes.
>Joker toxin works like LSD, small doses cause euphoria, hippes take it in persuit of enlightenment.
>Slightly larger doses of the toxin cause muscle spasms and death.
>The Joker's only motive is to win the hippes love and go on a killing-spree, because that would amuse him.
>Batman manages to save the day and win back the public.

Third Series:

>Set in late 70's
>More morbid, Batman now getting too old for this.
>Robin has left Batman, throughout the series is becomes aparant that Robin has set-up shop in another city as Nightwing.
>Younger pepole in the CIA are seeing "Project Batman" as a product of zany, 50's thinking and are distancing themselves
from him.
>Alfred's health is declining.
>The old Bat-Vehicles are in working order anymore, the Batmobile is now a modified muscle-car.
>Batman fights the Scarecrow, who's fear toxin in based on old chemical warfare agents.
>Series ends with Alfred dying and Batman retiring.

Fourth Movie:

>Batman comes out of retirement to take on Anarky.
>Batman is too old for this.
>Anarky is using phreaking,hacking,the internet and the Anarchist/Punk community to further his aims.
>Batman is too old to understand any of it.
>Batman is in poor health from his rough life.
>Batman stops Anarky with the help of Nightwing.
>He finally retires for good, confident that Nightwing can continue his legacy.

100 million

Title: BATMAN: LABYRINTH or BATMAN: UNDERWORLD
Directors: Chad Stahelski and David Leitch

Ben Affleck as Batman
Ray Liotta as Black Mask
Kate Beckinsale as Selina Kyle
Adrian Brody as Mario Falcone
Joe Manganiello as Deathstroke
Daniel Wu as Black Spider
Fan Bingbing as Lady Shiva
Giancarlo Esposito as Riddler
Emma Stone as Batgirl
Kit Harrington as Nightwing

>The heads of Gotham’s criminal underworld - including Black Mask, Mario Falcone (son of Carmine), and Selina Kyle (who has retired her Catwoman persona) - decide to end the Batman once and for all
>Deep under the streets of Gotham they have constructed a complex labyrinth to ‘trap the Bat’
>Designed by the Riddler, the seemingly inescapable maze is filled with traps and armed goons
>To make matters worse (for Batman that is), Mario Falcone has hired several assassins (including Deathstroke) and dispatched them into the labyrinth to make sure there is no chance of Batman’s survival
>Batman must battle his way through the maze (The Raid style) while using his ingenuity and detective skills to figure a way out
>Selina Kyle meanwhile has motives of her own. She has no interest in killing Batman, and is instead secretly assisting him in his efforts (something Batman doesn’t even realize until later)

>When it seems like Batman may not make it out alive, Selina contacts the Bat-family and informs them of Batman’s predicament
>Batman eventually figures out a route out of the maze but realizes that he is too bloodied and beaten to actually make it out; he collapses and all hope seems lost
>Batgirl and Nightwing make it into the maze, using the map provided by Selina, and manage to rescue Batman
>Sometime later, during a meeting between the criminal heads of Gotham, Batman unleashes the pain on them (think the warehouse scene from Batman v Superman); he has them all arrested (after a thorough ass-kicking) except for Selina Kyle who he lets escape (with a stern warning) as a thanks for helping him (this is of course exactly what Selina wanted, who now has the opportunity to take over the entirety of Gotham’s criminal underworld)
>Post-credits scene teasing Red Hood

>Batman is the last white man in Gotham. Crime is at 100%. Every night he goes around stopping criminals in a futile effort to save Gotham. During the day he hides and keeps himself away using his best efforts. Towards the end of the movie he gets captured by minorities. They unmask him and cower in fear not due to who he is but due to his skin color. Batman then understands he wasn't saving Gotham from bad people, innocent people were protecting Gotham from him. He escapes and flees Gotham never to be seen again as civilization progresses in a new positive direction.

just make a fucking HBO series and stop wasting our time with these garbage films. You failed with every single DC film. You should give up and let the franchise go to someone who actually knows what they're doing. I aint gonna be alive forever and I WILL see at least one more decent interpretation of the Gotham universe before I die. Literally just the animated series and the Nolan films were acceptable.

>kit harrington as nightwing

no no no no no no no

Never too late

Call it Batman vs Superwoman and have it be about Batman and Superwoman struggling to not admit that they're super in love. The whole film will have a deeply erotic undertone. The symbolism of Batman kryptonite rod will be more phallic. The toilet fight scene will just be them fucking. Then they'll save everyone as an effective team and then procreate and create the next generation of perfect humans.

Tldr: i want to fuck antje traue

fuck emma watson or stone theyre both ugly as hell