abc.net.au/news/2017-11-05/donald-trump-begins-asia-trip-in-japan/9119912
youtube.com/watch?v=hkCgWX_6sYM
afpbb.com/articles/-/3149438?pid=19529166
afpbb.com/articles/-/3149438
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just average American

just a manchild

Will that much food hurt the fishies?

WHAT THE FUCKKKK THE FISH GETS TWO SCOOOPS ???????? STOP THIS STOP THIS STOP THIS

>source is a rando muslims twitter

weebs btfo
fuck your dumb fish

Might throw a burger into the pond as well.

just old
remember about it

Trump is a gigantic idiot, my God. Russia gave the USA their own version of Yeltsin.

>Donald Trump begins Asian trip in Japan, with ketchup, golf and nuclear war on agenda
>abc.net.au/news/2017-11-05/donald-trump-begins-asia-trip-in-japan/9119912

I think he was just naive and having fun.

it's over, Dinkle Donkledorf is finished

>there are people who unironically think this guy should be the leader of a country

No wonder Americans shot themselves.

It's got nothing to do with age, he doesn't have the sensibility or the patience to appreciate this activity even when it literally is in his best interest to at least pretend he does.

The polite thing to say would be he has a "different temperament" tho a straightshooter like Trump claims to be would have to concede he simply is a jackass and a moron.

>Mexico

that's embarrassing for him

>Rex's face

go be asshurt somewhere else

How am I wrong? There's a koi pond not far from where I live and even small children do better.

>Like a damn child
Tbf only children on the internet care about how well done someone else's steak is.

lolno
Try ordering that in company that knows anything about food.

the point is not to feed the koi, it's to prove to the koi that he's the one in charge in the room. It's twelfth gazillion dimensional backgammon, you wouldn't understand.

He is a textbook case

This is so embarassing. He showed Abe how little he respects him.

Here's a video:
youtube.com/watch?v=hkCgWX_6sYM

Sometimes I wonder how is life for the few intelligent, lean and behaved burgers

>lean
don't be ludicrous

Drumpf (short for Donald Trump Fuck) is dragging the Poonited Sharts back into the Stone Age

I’m a turkey burger

I can't wait for him to visit China and the Philippines.

jealous hungry fish detected

You stop caring as much about embarassing americans when you go out into the world and provide a good counter-example.

Very liberal to just hand out the food to the fish
They need to earn it

I don't get it. It seems like he's always trying to establish dominance, but just embarrasses himself in the attempt.
Does anyone look at him patting Abe on the back and think that's a respectable thing to do? It reeks of arrogance.

I have been to restaurants where the chef has said "if you tell me to cook this well done i will bring you a schnitzel"

if you like meat cooked well done, you don't like steak.

Short attention span

He isn't wrong.

Trump has been kind of pro-Duterte though.

>Donald Trump lands in Japan, hits the links and has a burger
>he ordered "well-done"

big kahuna burger?

It sucks and it's infuriating to have such an idiot as President and to have the whole world laugh at you. I can't wait 'til he's impeached.

What's he actually like to have as president

If anything his old age should allow him to enjoy the tranquil and slow activity of feeding fish.

Wow?! There are 80 year old billionaires who eat processed cheese?!

if you don't have a lot of time left until you die, you don't want to waste any of it on something as mundane and silly as feeding fish with a spoon

>ITS NOT AS GOOD AS OURS
>AND WE'RE GOING TO KEEP IT THAT WAY

How japan is going to recover from this? Forever under USA's boot.

Is he a brainlet?

Tell me you don't think "kahuna" is japanese

if you look at how much is falling out, and how much is in Abe's box, it looks like they already finished and Trump is just dumping out whats left

the whole point of steak is like meat sushi, why order sushi if you want to cook the raw salmon?

I think it's theatre mainly. The fact is that America is becoming less relevant in a lot of areas. Military is the only real thing they lead the world in when it's an age of peace

You learn to just tune it all out eventually.

And yet he's willing to spend the next four years in the most stressful and exhaustive position in the world, likely shaving a few extra years off the end of his life in the process.

I'm really worried they're gonna want to fuck around in the sandbox again and start a war in iran. Not over this saudi stuff but in general.

All the domestic stuff is just noise and you can deal with it unless you're mexican or you really give a shit about having clean air, it really is theater where even the people who are for it and against it look like they're just playing their parts 90% of the time, but the country can't take an iran war.

The issue with well done is soley because in a fast paced restaurant it requites a different temperature to cook and time to do it which really does not mesh with the "settings" for other stakes.

If you cook a welldone stake it require much different temperature to cook and way longer to do it if you want to get a good one so in a restaurant it's simply unviable. At home it's much easier to do.

As this movie, Just Trump followed Abe's way
afpbb.com/articles/-/3149438?pid=19529166

kek
The president is fun autism, and the most human president
Although putin is about there too, not like a robot

This is fake.
Right gaiz?
gaiz?

that is probably because a well done stake is a burnt piece of wood.

this

Only if you cook it wrong user. Most people don't know how to cook their meats at all levels of doneness.

hey but he's got a verified account

>some butthurt random paki from twatter

Ok

Is it really wrong when he was just following Abe's lead? That backpat was patronizing as fuck though.

Saudi v Iran is basically a stalemate

T. Binkov

But the real issue might be trying to scale back Chinese power in some place like the Philippines. Hence dutarte basically telling the us to fuck off. It's how it is. America is pretty financially irrelevant in Asia

Or game is selling rocks to developing countries though so it all works out

>That backpat was patronizing as fuck though.

In the press conference Trump literally said Japan's economy wasn't as great as the US economy and that he would make sure that it stays that way.

Trump literally enjoys shitting on Abe all the time.

Let me show you what autism looks like.

Is there really any doubt that Trump got elected just to be a troll at this point

And I thought our fake smiles were bad, Finland one-upped us

I just hope he dont meet the Emperor.

hate to white knight for blumpf but those two images aren't even from the same shot. abe has no spoon in the second one

He sees him in the mirror every day

It's fake news.

Many such cases!

mirror, mirror on the wall..

fucking pot head :D

No uncut webm with the complete fishfeeding event, no cigar.

>tfw as a child I had all the symptoms.
Wtf, was I an autist?

Abe dumped first
afpbb.com/articles/-/3149438

Really goes to show how gullible people are.

Frothing at the mouth hatred, more like. So emotional they'll believe anything if it fits their notions.

There is nothing more pathetic than a right wing/tradcon South American.

journalist genocide when?

That chef was a fucking idiot. They are glorified servants, nothing more. Their entire job is to provide the customer with what they fucking ask for.
Fuck I hate arrogant cooks who don't understand their place in the world.

At this point I just assume these are pro-government people trying to make journalists look bad in a double-layered scheme, there is no way this kind of slander is unironic anymore.

This is an outrage, the alt-right would never spread misinformation!

What are you talking about? Who mentioned the alt right?

Are you guys autistic? It's literally just a friendly pat on the back. This board really is reddit incarnate.

What makes you think Trump isn't pro-Rotschild?

See? The alt-right has nothing to do with Trump. You are the paragons of truth, alt-righter.

>journalists
it's just some random twitter account lmao

>If you cook a welldone stake it require much different temperature to cook and way longer to do it if you want to get a good one so in a restaurant it's simply unviable. At home it's much easier to do.
This is some of the smelliest bullshit I've seen ever read on this site.

I'm not even right. Jesus Christ. Go take your boogyman somewhere else.

Bet he didn't pull his handshake shit for once

multiple reporters have posted this though, and official videos from places like abc zoom in on trump when abe dumps his so you can't see it

That's not autism, just Americanism

It's american to follow the host's lead.