Saying sorry to black Americans is not enough. When will white America provide reparations?

Saying sorry to black Americans is not enough. When will white America provide reparations?

Welfare isn't enough for you fucks?

when they stop acting like niggers and get a job then they can get paid for said work

Welfare is just enough for survival. We want to live comfortably to make up for how our ancestors were treated.

You mean like a free one-way ticket back to Africa?

And when will the the African states pay reparations to all the trash they sold to the Americans? Cause the definitely didn't sell their best and brightest!

>our
Nigga what you mean "our" get that shit outta here bitch nigga I oughtta slap yo bitch ass.

I've got so much lead to give them.

i am an abo living here in australia. i agree something must be done. today i took a shit in the mall and got arrested. i told the police that my family has been shitting in that spot for 40000 years. they didn't care. all black people are facing institutionalized racism

how about we send you back where your ancestors came from and call it even

How do others who happen to be black do so well? Why aren't they oppressed as you. A majority of a segment of US population is sticking their thumbs up their asses dreaming they are the next _________ star! . That their magic is powering this world engine..
> Words can't

Yeah they definitely got shafted by those sneaky Kangz, Burgers should ask for a refund or exchange them for some flat pack furniture.

that girl got arrested while playing pokemon, fuck otta here

Great, when are you leaving?

Unless you're a Native American, of course

You got from western civilization more technology and science then you ever deserved.

Without white man you would barely be past the stone age down in Africa. If anything you owe us for being allowed to be part of the highest achievements mankind has ever made.

Shouldn't the Native Americans be forced back to Siberia and Polynesia?

reparations will change nothing.

would love to live in europe but I cant afford to go will you pay to send me back?

You can get reparations when whites can legally rape black women as compensation for all the white women that niggers rape.

Black lives do not matter

prove that you were a slave, and we'll gladly "reparate" you

the world doesn't owe you shit, nigger.

Right now! Let's do this.

Let's see, compensation for your ancestors' labor, punitive damages, minus, of course, the costs incurred by your predatory criminality, compounding...

That'll be $4.65. Will you be paying us in cash or EBT?

Sorry for what?

they are never going to happy.
We need to just either kill them all or ship them back to Africa.

Either that or we acknowledge that our race will die and fade away.

We created this country.

You picked some cotton for less than 1% of the population.

What about me? I'm a white guy with slave ancestry do I get free moneys too?

Never, niggers can fuck off they aren't getting shit.

>our
You'll be taking on their faults and sins then too I assume. Fine then. Enjoy your ovens.

>Saying sorry to black Americans is not enough. When will white America prep the bull?

Frankly niggers are worthless because they had hundreds of years to prove to the world that they were smart and civilized but they reduced themselves to be officially inferior to everyone else and they require reparations for shit they had no part in.

We should exterminated all of the niggers.

Daily reminder that most niggers surnames are the names of their former owners.

Niggers are property.

>reparations
Cool, well repatriate you and then your new home countries can get foreign aid.

>Saying sorry to black Americans is not enough.

How about a KFC in every street corner?
That'll fix something, right?

That picture makes me nauseous.

>he doesnt know the natives came for asia and siberia
>nigger education is spewing epik anti trump memes

Lmaoooo

Never.

when are you gonna get a job

>give us free stuff because my great great grandparents were slaves
there's numerous flaws in this """""logic"""""

That was fucking epic

anyone has the webm where cops drag her away?

my ancestors were slaves where are my reperations?

>when do we get our free shit?

Lol never if you keep lashing out like chimps. There's cops dead in Baton Rouge right now

My ancestors fought to free slaves, so you owe me reparations, nigger!

>We want to live comfortably to make up for how our ancestors were treated.
Where the fuck are my reparations then?

When niggers get off their asses and work.

Never. The sins of the great great great great grandfather should not be visited upon the great great great great grandson.

its called welfare

Unbelievable

Stupid nigger apologies are for people

The reparation is that you live in America.

It's weird when slavery and muh reparations is thrown around nobody mentions the slave trade in Africa and the ME or the fact that those evil White Devils were the only ones to make slavery illegal.
Makes you think doesn't it?

Wrong, it will provide my family with things we need and want which would let me not have to work a shit end job that pays me shit because of the color of my skin. I deserve to live comfortable considering every white man in America has blood on there hands. This isn't debatable you fool.

Oh for God's sakes

It's not about saying "sorry" or "reparations."

Just stop being racist now. How can you post on Sup Forums and deny racism still exists?

We should also be trying to help the poor and trying to help rebuild communities regardless of race... rather they saying they deserve it.

Get a job

Fuck black america I'm not sorry for shit even though my family has a history of owning slaves i'm not them and I have nothing to feel bad about.

My ancestors didn't get here until after the Civil War, so do I get to be exempt from this retarded idea?

>Saying sorry to black Americans is not enough

Nobody's apologizing.

My family owned slaves. Come get your reparations, nigger.

Blacks have the same opportunities as everyone else and then some. They have public schools, libraries, free housing, free food, water and electricity, scholarships just for being black, and preferential treatment in college admission.

Why do blacks still fail?

Or that Jews made a fortune from the slave trade and turned that fortune into Wall Street and Hollywood.

"Uhhh, well, uh no they were created in What America is now"

But look at all the kangz have given us: drive bys, crack houses, gangs, dead police etc.

On the other hand they kill a shit ton of niggers. So it's swings and roundaboutsee really.

If whites are responsible for the crimes of all whites then blacks are responsible for the crimes of all blacks and I think that means you are going to need to go take a seat over there

Yeah I guess I owe them a few bullets if they come demanding reparations

Homo Erectus

Quality bait. Guaranteed replies.

OP's cartoon is probably the cringiest shit ive seen this year

Why don't jews ask for reparations from all Blacks for slavery during ancient Egypt? They Wuz Kangs after all, so it's only logical for the descents for those Kangs to fix what their "ancestors" have done.

>live comfortably

You mean like like enjoying a greater quality of life, lifespan and prosperity than any black person who ever lived in a majority black nation for the entirety of human history by riding on the backs of the whites who fought, died and labored to create this system?

Dear black people,

I'm sorry we kidnapped you from your glorious homeland. I am completely willing to pay for your plane ticket back if you so desire.

Oh shit. Time to pull a Ben Garisson on this fag

How about a ticket back to chimpland, you filthy nigger.

i agree. We should give you your own country and help you all move there so that you never again have to worry about systematic racism and white oppression. Let's send 'em back to their true homelands so they can be kings and queens once again!

Blacks want to cry how racists things are but do not want to admit being racists themselves.

Straya user posted that abo charity song video about not drinking petrol the other night. I nearly shat myself laughing.

About thread should be a regular.

If they put a basketball hoop on every corner in the inner city they would all die from exhaustion from not being able to stop playing nigger ball constantly.

I don't know who this Andy Marlette is, but that faggot needs to be killed for portraying Uncle Sam like that.

The nation-state of America as it exists currently is a European invention. It's laws, institutions, infastructure, culture, economy etc. are all white creations.

>white people have blood on their hands because of what other white people did in the past
>black people are blameless despite all the raping and murder they commit today

You really have grasped their mindset. Kudos. :)

I want to propel 55 grain loads of reparations at 3,000 feet per minute through the skull of every nigger. This is the only reparations which will satisfy them. Stupid niggers want money from work they did not do, to be stolen from people who did not benefit from this labor. We owe REVENGE. not reparations. Niggers are the stupidest, least educated, most violent, most likely to be on welfare, and least likely to ever do anything productive. They must be exterminated.

*Abo threads

Cheap ass autocorrect

>get reparations
>spend it all on drugs
This would only make things worse for the black """community"""

Fuck collective punishment and fuck you too, Americoon.

Bout to be even more blood on the hands come the race war, nigger.

People of african descent proving once again that they have no moral or understanding of abstract concepts.
The fact that your life is shit is all to blame on your own actions or the lack thereof.
Just because people with light skin are succeeding around you doesn't mean that they are responsible for your failure.

no, fuck the damn niggers and the damn yankees who freed them!

So, you're saying Afro-Americans should receive a larger share of the loot stolen from Native Americans?

Gotcha, hypocrite. Go back to Africa.

>gibsmedat: the post

Maybe everybody that works your shit job gets shit pay because it's a shit job.

If you've never studied Darwinism then you won't understand what black people really are in the world.

When we throw them into the ocean and make them swim back to Africa.

If you really want it to be fair then maybe we should give you a free flight back to Africa so you can live as you would have if white people had never been involved in your heritage

the only reparations you will receive is being sold back into slavery to Mauritania

you will be owned by niggers you wont mind it at all

We all see what kind of life your ancestors left for the Africans.
Produce any documents to show our white settlers trespassed onto sovereign land.
Blacks are already GIVEN the highest quality of life, any blacks have in this planet. You deserve to keep your ungrateful mouth shut.

>Le responsiblities are hereditary based on your pigment mutation maymay
>Le But I am also fighting against racism maymay
>""""""Black culture""""""

Please drink a good glass of bleach parasite. You people are the reason that the US is going to shit.

Uncle Sam should stop picking up streetwalkers

Hundreds of thousands of whites died in the civil war to free the niggers.

I'd support the genocide of niggers in the U.S. before I'd tolerate "reparations".

That's bullshit. I've clawed myself out of poverty and had 0 advantages or help.

Ive never collected from social services or unemployment. I don't even have a degree.
giving literal lotto money will be a short-term bump that will barely affect my life and I suspect most people's lives.
Will we all wake up tommorow with houses degrees and 100k incomes?

You probably saying that because your a cracker ass cornbread looking fuckboy. If you don't think blacks deserve better treatment in America YOU ARE THE PROBLEM