TRUMP LITERALLY LOST MY VOTE

...Anonymous (ID: 30WW7uni)
TRUMP LITERALLY LOST MY VOTE C(...)
07/16/16(Sat)16:40:22 No.81379301
138 KB
138 KB JPG
Trump is doubling down on social conservatism and now he's becoming controlled by the establishment . He lost his once anti establishment appeal by choosing a terrible fucking choice in pro TPP Mike Pence

See ya Trump , voting for Gary Johnson in 2016

Be honest, you were never gonna vote Trump in the first place you fucking ignoramus

Good fucking riddance.

>not being a social conservative

>not supporting based Pence

Thanks for giving us the blueprint of your new shilling strategy, you dumb fuck.

Go back to /r/the_Donald you HIV infected fruitbowl.

Oh my. Trump. A socially conservative person chose a social conservative as his running mate. Wtf I hate Trump now.

Stop making the same damn thread shill.

I think OP is a spam bot that malfunctioned.

really makes one ponder....

well, guess I'm a #CruzMissile now

>voting for Gary Johnson

Stale meme, shill. Come up with some fresh material.

>le pretend to be a paid shill using a script man

>1 post by this ID

One post by this ID, quoting his own post.
SAGE
SAGE
Sage

Nah nigger, I know where he is coming from.

I was very pro Trump for the longest of time, I had family and friends question my character for voting for him in the primaries, hell my brother even threatened my life.
Then I hear of his choices for VP and I thought he would choose based Jim Webb, but after news hit about that old warhorse faggot neoconservative Pence getting the pick, I lost hope in having a corruption free America.

I voted for Gary Johnson in the past and I have no problem doing it again, none whatsoever.

not bad, m8

>hahahah le nigger nigger nigger
>maybe now they're believe I'm not a leddit shill hehe
Fuck off back to lereddit, communist piece of shit.

wtf my payment wasn't received by the clinton foundation... fuck this im going back to supporting Trump again.

ME TOO.

Very subtle, but bold! Hidden, but right under the nose! Excellent bait

This.

This week it finally happened, I had to Dump Trump. I was a supporter from day 1, ordered every season of The Apprentice, stayed at Trump Tower in Chicago when I visited, bought all his books and highlighted my favourite quotes with the classic neon yellow highlighter we used back in school, I did everything to support this man. But, now, I'm just tired of it. I'm tired of staying up all night on social media trying to defend all of Trumps blunders, giving the VP role to Pence and that failed logo were just the latest ones. I'm tired of always being stressed out, wondering how badly new blunders will hurt him in the polls.

It finally hit me, this man has been exposed countless times as an establishment shill to get Hillary elected, so why am I staying up all night, every night to defend him? It's time for ALL of us to fess up, Donald Trump tricked us, he made us all believe he was against the corruption and ineptitude in Washington, well hes NOT and I'm tired of pretending he is, I've spent nearly every night of the past seven months trying to defend him, and I'm exhausted, angry and lacking so much sleep.

IT'S OVER, I'm sick of it! I just took the ultimate red pill, the LeadPill. Now I'm going to rest easy and see you in the next life.

Finally, peace.

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

WE ARE UNDER ATTACK BY SHILLS

THIS THREAD IS POSTED MULTIPLE TIMES PER DAY

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

Holy shit what a fucking mess of a post.

Go back to your DNC shill advisor and get some training.