MUD NICE AND HOT

MUD NICE AND HOT

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-27323160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

macaws do it so why can't we?

lol, niggers

do these "humans" actually do this?

Is this a neo-meme I was not made aware of?

DENNIS, FORGET ABOUT FREEDOM. DON'T DROP THAT MUD

>he wasn't there for Ramsayposting

>still ends up having multiple children
i get it, you're bored and wanna have sex since burning people to death gets a bit stale, but couldn't you at least pull out and maybe feed each other instead?

Christ. Memes aside its fucking depressing that there are people out there who really eat mud due to food shortages.

Feels bad man.

The taste so good, I had some when I used to live in Haiti. The use to eat this special clay as a cleansing agent when they are bloated. People think this is supposed to be food but it's not lol

I never got this.
>ha we eat dirt and mud for breakfast but lets have 50 kids we can't even feed one of them.
What kind of dumb fucking logic is it where you think having more kids would be better when you can only feed them less.

No education senpai. A lot of them believe stuff like 'if you fuck her facing northward she won't get pregnant' or whatever.

I did some charity work in a poor area of Ireland as a youth worker and there was this one kid who confidently told me he didn't need to learn about condoms because he always fucked his girlfriend in the shower so she wouldn't get pregnant. And Ireland isn't even a third-world country, this kid just hadn't gone to secondary school.

Basic education is taken for granted by most desu.

THIS MUD PIE HAS DIRT ON IT

>b-but muh "white people can't cook" meme

that would make sense a few times but these idiots are having multiple kids. They really only have themselves to blame at this point.

Hilariously its actually a long term investment, and it kind of works in a fucked up way.

If the kid survives for 6-7 years, you now have a free pair of hands who can help with manual labour and simple tasks like hauling materials or fetching water.

Since you can't afford to spend the time or money making sure 1 kid can live that long, you have 5 or 6 kids. They mostly take care of each other, and there is an increased chance at least one will make it to a useful age.

Like I said, fucked up. But it does actually work a lot of the time.

I feel bad for them desu.

>burning people
Any webm examples?

reminder that shailene woodley eats clay

bbc.com/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-27323160

>"I've discovered that clay is great for you because your body doesn't absorb it, and it apparently provides a negative charge, so it bonds to negative isotopes. And, this is crazy: it also helps clean heavy metals out of your body." She learned about it from an African taxi driver, she said. Some of her friends make clay toothpaste that you swallow instead of spit out. She cautioned that it was important to get it from a safe source.

>Eating soil or its component parts is known as geophagy. Eating clay - sometimes in tablet form - is common in parts of Africa and the Middle East, says Rick Wilson, director of nutrition and dietetics at King's College Hospital. Zinc deficiency is the most common reason. And kaolin - made from white clay - is sold by chemists to treat diarrhoea.

>But zinc deficiency is not a problem in developed countries. And the idea of "negative isotopes" being a health concern that needs to be tackled is "a whole load of rubbish", Wilson adds. He links it to a wider trend of nonsensical health fads emanating from celebrities. "Often with health fads there's a tiny element of truth. Then it's blown all out of proportion and a trend starts."

>Clay could even do you harm if it's not food-grade quality - it can contain arsenic or lead. Pregnant women sometimes crave dirt, clay or charcoal if their bodies are deficient in key minerals, says Dr Sarah Jarvis of the Jeremy Vine show. And it might be necessary in African countries with poor nutrition. But a healthy diet is easy to achieve in California without supplementing it with clay. "Therein lies the difference," Jarvis says. "And nobody could be doing this for fun."

black people put spices on their mudpies to give it flavor.

So dumb africans and dumb celebrities eat dirt.

Mud cookies and Jenkum.

Africa is amazing.

>reverse image search this
>see this article

>By the year 2030, most adults in the US will be overweight or obese according to a new study to be published in the July issue of the Obesity journal. By most, they mean 86 percent. Health care spending is projected to be as much as $957 billion, with one in every six bucks spent going to obesity related care.

>86 PERCENT OBESE

>amerifats

This is LITERALLY white people's fault for teaching niggers agriculture and sending them gibs

>white soccer mom feels bad and donates money to Africa
>2 girls are vaccinated against Malaria
>they brood 10 kids each that grow up in the same poor and miserable conditions

Africa is being overpopulated and the overall amount of suffering in the world is increased just so people can pat themselves on the back and virtue signal

>There are people who unironically think this is white people's fault somehow

LMFAO!