Into the Badlands

Sunday is here and in less than five minutes, a new episode of Into the Badlands is on. Get in here and discuss!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s6_cj35ZMnk
youtube.com/watch?v=BwBKjK7Xik0
youtube.com/watch?v=K3dbd2YyeN0
youtube.com/watch?v=kyRR8chgqLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Time for 武术kino

Tonight's episode is titled "Palm of the Iron Fox":

>The Widow's fight for power lands her in a showdown with her enemies, who have joined forces against her; an old threat resurfaces.

If nothing else, this should be pretty good from a fighting standpoint.

obligatory FUCK OFF MK

I really hope the Widow didn't just walk into a trap, then again if it means Tilda flying through the window on a ninja kite to save her, fuck it

Is this show good?

It's kino

Quin's reckoning tonight?

Depends, can you get over the idea of a world where guns don't exist and martial arts settles everything, not to mention the worst teenage retard known to man?

Because if you can you'll also be treated to topnotch TV fight choreography, a great charismatic villain, decent world building and topnotch babes.

the action is top hong kong tier, but the story is like a redneck version of game of thrones

>Quinn will never be your dad.

;___;

7 minutes in and I'm hard as diamonds

>only one asian baron

take a stab at which one will be able to hold their own in a fight

wtf do you want him? he would beat you every day, at least Sunny would teach you shit

>jellyfish

only if you're a fuckboi, if you actually are competent and not a fuckwad Quin would treat you right

At least he'd beat me while talking in that sexy voice, Sunny's voice isn't sexy.

Quinn surprised me in S1 with his fight against the Widow so you never know.

listen to this literal whore, thinking she knows shits about shit

>The whore is a strawman SJW
I like you, show

>reception keeps cutting out

What the fuck do I pay you for, Verizon?

faggot he'd kick your ass daily, plus his sons pretty competent he was still an abusive asshole

MK's actor can't carry his role without Sunny by his side

Quinn's actor is too good and is outshining everyone around him

Widow and the female writers are ruining the universe season 1 built

Too much slo mo in every fight

Not enough Sunny

Widow is the worst part of the show, along with Tilda. I don't give a rats ass about either of these shitty characters.

Quin's Reavers will probably beat the SJW out of Widow and her girls before the season's end

cock gobblers, both of youse

Ruse misstress!

she needs a proper papoose to climb faster without worrying about the child

Watching this on basic (non HD) cable is torture

watching anything on non HD is painful, why can't you use HD?

Vale tries to climb up to a metal closed metal grate

Who the fuck is writing this???

My cable came with the apartment, so I can't change the bundle.

Gonna move out in a few month, so hopefully I'll get a better deal

Can't wait for Waldo to start fucking dudes up

fuck this show has some great production values

Asian woman actually has a brain

Yeah that comes from only having 6 - 10 episodes a season more money and attention goes into each one

Wew Veil

>kill a man and the key breaks in the lock

True suffering.

>that feel when you can't watch it live because merica
shit

Look at this little faggot go

>all this Quin shit talking

vengeance is gonna be righteous

Seriously, that dude could've put up a fight.

When did Jacobe die?

I think it was that graveyard fight

during the ambush at the finale, MK spazzed out and ended him

The fact that he sees that fucboi has a knife cleverly hidden in a food tray and does nothing to stop him from pulling it is kinda dumb but I can forgive it since Quinn and his men have to get into the compound

I forget did the hottie Zypher get killed. She has Jacobees right hand.

The finale he got oneshot by MK to show how he goes from Hong Kong martial arts to full on Wuxia while in Dark Chi Mode

>are you threatening master baron?

HERE WE GO

>punished Quinn

Redemption arc!

this melodramatic as fuck introduction, based Quin

>Ryder shitting his pants

>Doing those moves in heels
That can't be comfortable

RIP New Wife

so...none of the barons died then?

>That faggy run
kek

Then we'd bitch that they were all weaksauce instead, so this works best.

no I'm not disappointed, now we get time to explore each one.

Just the trailers made it look like they were gonna get slaughtered, good to get surprised for a change

thank fucking christ no more of Ryder's faggoty shit

I think the orange one also with Emei piercers died by the Widow, but I am probably wrong because it's a clusterfuck

>In Greek mythology, Lycaon (/laJˈkeJɒn/; Greek: Λυkάων) was a king of Arcadia, son of Pelasgus and Meliboea, who, in the most popular version of the myth, tested Zeus by serving him the roasted flesh of Lycaon's own son Nyctimus, in order to see whether Zeus was truly omniscient. In return for these gruesome deeds, Zeus transformed Lycaon and his offspring into the forms of a wolf; Nyctimus was restored to life.[1]
KINO

Time for the new wife to become Widow-lite

she has more balls than Ryder and realizes the wisdom in keeping Quin's ex wife as counsel, she might do well in this world

>Quin slaughters his son for his own cause
>Quin looks more like a wolf now

Good episode Hopefully we get an episode of almost all Sunny and Baije in order to make up for the complete lack of them this episode

Thank fuck Ryder is dead. No offense to the guy, but he couldn't act.

plus he wasn't good enough to be a baron, too weak

I watched all six episodes of the first season this weekend on Netflix

I like it overall, but the world is fucking wacky. Like, there's a scene in maybe the fourth episode where there are two dudes taking Sunny on a trip on a small motorboat like my dad has for fishing and they are all dressed in their Neo-Ninja wear and it looks ridiculous

I understand you have to accept the premise that they willingly gave up guns so you can enjoy the kung-fu but there's literally no reason why they are all dressed like creative writing majors at a steampunk convention

Yeah, but fuck Jade too. She's not any better and her actress is just as weak as Ryder's was. I want Lydia to go Lady Stoneheart on her for helping to engineer the clusterfuck that was her house falling apart.

Lydia and Ryder were like a demented version of Robb and Catelyn anyway, even more so because Ryder's actor's name is Oliver Stark.

I'm happy Quin showed up and slapped his ingrate son down, but I'm not happy at yet another female baron revenge take. There's enough of that shit with the Widow's rapidly degenerating characterization and storyline.

Also someone better give Tilda some skittles before the end of the season.
youtube.com/watch?v=s6_cj35ZMnk

It's just the style the show is shooting for half the stuff they have is either salvaged or made from shit built before the collapse of society
THe show has a weird mix of Mad Max use everything you can find style post-apocalypse vibe mixed with 30's - 50's America, the Antebellum South and Chinese Wuxia elements that are all trying to blend and mesh into one so the visual style of the show can be a little jarring at first

You'll get used to it after the first season.

bump

I want more Lance Henrikson.

is there a better character on TV then Quinn?

take power Sup Forums

TAKE ITTTTT

Eh, we have very little information about the setting really. We don't really know where the Badlands are, how long ago civilization collapsed, why there are no guns...I think the mixing of all the different elements is what makes the show so cool, even if it can be weird on occasion.

youtube.com/watch?v=BwBKjK7Xik0

spotted a stunt double this week

kek, widow's stunt double looks asian.

desu the theatrical kung fu cinematography in the black belt Southern USA that is now named after a region in the midwest is off-putting. Like the show doesn't know where its located.

Wouldn't say he's the best on TV, but he's the best on this show and a rather charismatic actor.

youtube.com/watch?v=K3dbd2YyeN0

I knew I recognized him from somewhere but I couldn't put a finger on it.

I wish Wheelchair man relied on tech.

Like the chain would be thrown around a neck using his skill, but the chain would be connected to a battery wheel that reals the chain in and breaks their neck or pulls them in for an easy close range knife kill.

Then he's got a cool wheelchair of death

Is this show any good?

It's back? Fantastic feels like it was gone forever.

The story is completely retarded, but the action is high quality kung fu flick tier. Good production values all around really.

I wish for carnal relations with Tilda!

>Tilda will never shackle you to her bed and tickle you with her eyebrows

Yeah, but you'd catch Skittlespox. See

The fuck was that scene?

I think it was meant to establish Waldo recognizing Gabriel is a shitty cog/cook/whatever (because he was actually a spy) and ridiculing whatever the fuck he decided to make/serve.

Marton Csokas is based as fuck. What is it with New Zealand producing based actors on a consistent basis?

He was the Russian hitman in The Equalizer, too.

Just give Wheelchair man a mech already.

youtube.com/watch?v=kyRR8chgqLE

>tfw the writers try to make the kids and women the center point
>tfw Colonel Quaritch and God Wills It! still steal the show

> not dead

Is Nick Frost in this show? Whats he do/whats his role?