Is she the Audrey Hepburn of our generation?

Is she the Audrey Hepburn of our generation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i6stsefi1jI
openjurist.org/32/f3d/733
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally who

wtf

>"Audrey Hepburn of our generation"

>not pic related

no way lad
NO FUCKING WAY

Are necks usually that long?

why is she so worn out bros

i hate you pedos

Yes yes, but can she dance like a ballet star?

BBC aging her faster

DELET AND APOLOGIZE

Laur alooks like THAT?

who is this beauty

Literally who

>she's still got kino tushy
Nice

What's her name? GIS gives me nothing.

Laura b

get the fuck outta here

and also, did the internet agree to just take down and not share any of her sets anymore? for fucks sake.

valensiya s

Bella Thorne

diana newstar

i checked
its her

>All those lolis will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time..... to die.

Googling Laura b gives me random bullshit, can someone link a website with more pics?

Or a fucking last name.

get ready for a ride in the fun van!

Normies inherited the internet and ruined everything

Reverse search the image
Third page
Second result or whatever it is for you that's the "image fap" one

Lemme guess, this bitch is 12 or something?

>googling
That's not how you do it, fbi agent.

just type laura b candydoll

I didn't even start using torrents until recently and it took me 30 minutes to find the full collection

I don't know what's going on here but I assume it's not good.

It's filtered from google results because the Jews don't want you to fap to cute japanese-produced girls, they want you brainwashed by Jew-produced BBC anal gape sissification kino

what is with this weird reverse search on op image? its not laura b...

nvm

shes still cute as hell

It's an actress from a mexican tv show i don't what all these plebs are talking about.

hell is not cute by a mile, believe me, I live here

It's her friendo and she's an adult now

what was the deleted pic

your mom

what a slutty neck!!

Ruined by puberty, as usual

Lili and cary

>that video she put on her vkontakte crying about being exploited as a little girl saying she had to do it for her family

Lmaooooo

Tatiana Georgieva

link ? post ? more info ?

she loved it, dont lie

this is actually sad

this tbqh

moar details

how exactly was she exploited

why is this thread still up

daisy's destruction

talking about hepburn is always Sup Forums related

I liked that video where she's on the couch with the seethrough shorts and you can see her fat innie pussy

>exploited
>"sit there and make faces at the camera"
>"here wear this for literally 5 minutes"
>"here's your cut of the profits, lera. your video moved 140000 units so your take home pay is 40,000 yen this week. good job kiddo!"

>"WAHHH I WAS EXPLOITED WAHHHHHH"

fucking women, i swear to god.

is it stealing replies from your meme threads?

post your hepburns

I can barely find a single picture of her on google images

But that youtube video of the guy shitting semen onto another guy's face is still up

Really makes you think

>tfw i haven't been able to find it since I lost it years ago

I mean I haven't really looked very hard but still.

yea thats probably my favourite too, but I also really like all the videos they have of the dolls in leather

i want my cock whipped by a 9 year old

>tfw chloe will never ride you reverse cowgirl style

shame she's like 10 years past her prime

you'd be a close-minded shitlord to take it down
>shit
>take
pun unavoided but not intended

Is candydoll still in business? Like, who's the new LauraB these days?

>350 $
how do they stay in business ?

is there some sort of yakuza element to this?

No, pressure from US and Euro government agencies forced japanese amazon and other places to stop selling their dvds. They voluntarily closed down and rebranded as tokyodolls ( japanese girls only now) and nobody gives a fuck

you want crushed by a fridge ?

no such thing, candydoll is dead, cp is finished there wont be any kino like candydoll till the jews legalize pedophilia

asians dont make good lolis

It wasnt CP, it was girls in cute outfits.

They ban it because they want western men to fantasise about niggers and anal all the time instead of cute girls

oops. i meant being rided by this chloe, of course

What happened to that one pedo that would post pictures all the time? did they finally get him?

>tokyodolls
It's not Japanese girls only. It's all over 18 models and most of them are EU or Russia.

Is Audrey Hepburn the Lera of our generation?

Which one cuz there were several.

Oh thats disappointing

in America, it IS considered cp. they already have condemned people for possesion of pictures of non-nude minors in leotards.

>>exploited

>>"sit there and make faces at the camera"

>>Good girl, real nice. Let me just grope you. Soooo soft.

>>"here wear this for literally 5 minutes"

>>Mmmh, Okay take it off. Don't worry, this is my peepee, I'm going to rub it on your belly

>>"here's your parent's cut of the profits because they allowed me to use your body for my pleasure. It also keeps their mouth shut. Lera. your video moved 140000 units so your parent's take home pay is 40,000 yen this week. good job kiddo!"

>>Now I want to teach you where this man snake goes little girl, open your mouth now!

>>"WAHHH I WAS EXPLOITED WAHHHHHH"

>fucking women, i swear to god.
>inb4 lel redditor white-knighting. I'm just letting you know to consider that possibilities.

freeddom fight or whatever
the guy doing it last week

Yeah I know that's what the law says but that doesn't make it true

Its ok we have youtube.
youtube.com/watch?v=i6stsefi1jI

Audrey Hepburn is overrated as fuck.

I don't know, last night someone posted one of her images (one where she is holding a phone up, the OP was set up like a Bogpost), also sometime yesterday someone posted that one Megan picture where she was laying on the kitchen floor (with the old pasta text "see this, wat do?"). So some shenanigans are up.

The industry there is (or was) regulated because what they were doing was legal. Don't treat this like one of your Dan "Coke Can" Schneider fanfics, my dude.

There are obviously women on set to do their hair and makeup

There's no Audrey Hepburn of your generation. you're too fucking simple to have that. You might have a Mork from Ork of your generation, that's all you get.

Usually, it was the mothers that brought their children into it and did their makeup/dressing. I don't know of any other case. Still...not great parenting.

Hm I can't find red dress (cartwheel) anymore.

Maybe Candydoll, but we can't be sure.

There are other agencies very similar to Candydoll who do (((innocent))) photoshoots then sold CP under the table. Refer to Dasha and Dalphine as examples, muh dood.

You mean Daphne lol

And that stuff was russian/ukrainian. CD was japanese

in candydoll case it was a proffessional set, with plenty of staff. you're probably thinking on those shady ukranian sites.

Yeah, her. And don't let it being a Japnense industry fool you into thinking it was innocent.

>this thread is still up
Hahahahahahaha

>source

it might be hard for you to comprehend, but some people can photograph girls without raping them

openjurist.org/32/f3d/733

fuck off reddit

Who is this qt?

Yeah keep telling yourself that, especially since a Jap company that photographs little girls in skimpy outfits has been shut down.

Google gives me nothing, so someone give me her name fast before this shit gets deleted.

Phil Collins daughter.

She's legal right? I mean, just look at that body.

Liza Minelli

Lera b. Also known as Laura b