ITS HAPPENING

TWO PEOPLE KILLED IN THE OPEN STREET. I BET ITS THE MUSLIMS

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/vermischtes/article157115502/Zwei-Menschen-in-Baden-Wuerttemberg-auf-offener-Strasse-getoetet.html
focus.de/panorama/welt/bluttat-in-baden-wuerttemberg-zwei-menschen-auf-offener-strasse-getoetet_id_5737782.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>German media actually reports on it
lol it was nazis

Translate to American.

Distinct possibility you're right

GET IN HERE deutschbros

BREAKING: Two people killed in the Open street in Baden-Württemberg. More details to follow

>Der Täter war ein """"Deutscher Staatsbürger""""
Calling it now.

was in Leinfelden-Echterdingen outside of Stuttgart

German national of Turkish heritage is my bet.

hopefully they were liberals

these niggers don't speak deutsch.

Muslims kills in large numbers. 2 is pretty low.

Yes

Lets HOPE IT WAS MUZZIES

It'll be Turks killing Turks

You bet your ass, and they're gonna change his name to "Pascale" from Soulaiman Mohamed, like they did before

Might even open a celebratory beer then

>Baden-Türkenberg

This. I hope its the erdoshits that got killed

"IT KEEPS HAPPENING" - 2016

I can't really talk, i live in Berlin. This city has seen a turn for the worst in the last 10 years im telling you.

Gypsys, arabs, turks and junkies everywhere

Post the source faggot

welt.de/vermischtes/article157115502/Zwei-Menschen-in-Baden-Wuerttemberg-auf-offener-Strasse-getoetet.html

what is the truth about no-go or shariah zones? or just areas where police are afraid to go or avoid it in general? are they anywhere or is just pol propaganda?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH ALL THIS HAPPENING
AT LEAST IT'S NOT HAPPENING HERE

Thanks m80

>erdoshits getting killed
just like what happened in turkey right

or

focus.de/panorama/welt/bluttat-in-baden-wuerttemberg-zwei-menschen-auf-offener-strasse-getoetet_id_5737782.html

FOCUS UPDATED

> "Später fügte er ihr tödliche Schnittverletzungen zu", so der Polizeisprecher. Daraufhin habe sich der Mann selbst getötet. Als die Polizei eintraf, waren beide Personen tot.

Sounds like an honorkilling to me

That truly summarizes the current year.

We are going back to the 20's/30's. I'm expecting a Kristallnacht like happening in the US or France in the next 10 years.

>honorkilling
Those guys usually don't kill themselves afterwards, they think they've done nothing wrong. Sounds like an /r9k/ beta mini uprising.

>Türkische Familie dezimiert sich selber

Nichts an Wert ging verloren.

Danke

jus cuz ya have all your pipes fixed does not mean you gonna get save from the fload

Police can't enforce the law in certain parts of the city because if they try they get swarmed by shitskins. African and arab drug dealing scum are having free reign because our justice system won't lock them away, so the police don't even arrest them anymore.

Things are shit, but its pretty much confined to certain ghettos. Police are frustrated and have no support from our commie politicians. This city needs a purge

Speak English or die
>germans
>basic understanding of the English language
Pick one

Sage

"May you live in interesting times" - Chinese curse

Living 10 kilometers away from that, was scared there for a bit. Happily no happening

pls be muslim

Hermann toetete zuerst seine Frau Elfriede,dann sich selbst (Namen von der Redaktion geaendert)

Nothing in my french news, is this for real? :/

Fail

Sure thing Sven you somali-cumguzzling faggot

It is my friend, but only a mini-happening.

>honorkilling
Pretty damn obvious, yes.
They are so aggressive, they even kill each other...

>change his name to "Pascale" from Soulaiman Mohamed, like they did before

Multicultu works.
Stop hating it goyim just because a minority is being barbarian.

No reports of this anywhere, are you bullshitting us Hans?

kek

I bet was your pals.

fail

just a guy killing himself and hi gf

STOP WITH THIS HYSTERIAAAAAAAA

I'll try and look it up for you, hold on. They changed the name of a fucking foreigner that raped people from his real sandname to "Pascal" or something

This happens like all the fucking time in cuckswe,Its litterly nothing.

Inb4 paid shill.

>this is completly normal goyim
>enjoy this marvelous display of a multicultural society :>)

That is fucked up. How was it discovered and what happened when it did?

Whats moste fucked up is that i just learnt to live with it..

When it was discovered, I mean.

Who to blame???

Nothing "happend". According the German press codex, you are explicitly banned from offering any information that would give any clue as to what ethnicity or religion the perpetrator has.

Its self-censorship at it's finest. But people became so fed up with it that papers , mostly online, just started reporting the names, because those who do get more clicks then those who don't. People in Germany have become alot more distrustful of the establishment media over the last year. Its really a fast devolepment

This. Turkish criminals killing other turkish criminals in broad daylight. This happens like every week here now. Just your usual enrichment.

NOT ENOUGH BENEFITS.

It sounds like an honor killing t b h f a m

*enroachment

Somebody cut the brakes on the happening truck

They already took it done from the frontpage of the welt.de

MUSLIM CONFIRMED

Our countries are very different, Sven. Over here, we keep our murders very private because most of them get resolved and about 95% of all culprits end up in jail thanks to DNA checks and anal probing of everybody who could have even remotely been connected to the case (fun fact: people do it voluntarily to prove their innocence and talk the culprit into it through peer pressure). So, if you carelessly murder anybody right out in the open, that really tells something.

Kek, they do it here too, except they're so obvious about it, I'm not sure they're even trying.

When the criminal is Bulgarian, they realease his full name. When he's a gypsy or turk they just release his initials - M.A. 100% of the time, without fail they do this.

Except the nature of gypsy crime is so obvious and different and inhuman, nobody needs the press to tell them it was a gypsy. Like that time a baby goat was raped in Sweden. Literally nobody will believe a swede that.

Like no Bulgarian would break into a house and rape and kill a 90 year old woman for 10 EUR. That shit is obviously a gyppo.

Nothing big. Just a guy who killed his girl and then himself.

kek

Over here they shot like 4ppl outside of a kebab Place for 75€ and a pair of jeans.

So yea. .....

I hate gypsys so much. Smelly shitty beggars.

Not even kidding bro. Btw, do you know how Convetry is? Going there to study for a year

Nice, 'straya.

funny but true
lived in the Rhein-Neckar area
Ludwigshafen is Little Turkey, and they do one of two things - döner or shisha bars. That's only once they're older than 24, when they're young they have shitty hair, wear black tees, fanny packs, and g-star raw jeans and fuck with people.

kek predicted this anons

This. Snackbars killing coup supporters.

The story was
>Guy kills his girlfriend and then himself

Some dude stabbed his wife and then killed himself. My money is on honor killing, which is good, because it gives me munition to ruffle some feathers on normiebook

Just use the Dutch system. For example, Theo van Gogh was murdered by a Mohammed Bayouri. News can't give last names of suspects (not sure of convicted people), so in the runup to trial he was referred to as Mohammed B

Have fun getting jailed for hate speech.

This

Our media actually just reports the names now or says german national which means it was a foreign fuck

wrong. im in berlin in one of these "ghettos" or as Sup Forums likes to declare "no go zones"

we jokingly call it the ghetto but it is no where even remotely close to an american ghetto or a french banlieu. 2halal butcher shops, 1 arabic and 2 turkish supermarkets, couple mosques, arabic kindergartens, along with the usual berlin corner bars, hipster cafes, head shop, lidl (there's always pork in the beef section), and a few rockin underground bars,etc. the neighbourhood is mixed. immigrants, 2nd gens, old berliners, students, and of course the ever increasing waves of faggot hipsters. there are some salafists in the neighbourhood but everyone leaves them alone. in fact many of the local businesses (usual owned by turks or lebanese) do not serve them.

the biggest problem is the justice system. its a lost cause clearing goerlitzer park because the justice system is a joke in this regard. (personal experience with the system with more serious issues, they are pretty based).

taking more serious calls, the cops show up with a van and a squad of 6-8 geared up. normal calls you will get a normal patrol car with 2 cops.
thats more than if you were in spandau or wilmersdorf-friedenau but it's not a no-go zone

in 2 years, i've never once been harrassed day or night, sober or fucked up off my ass.

don't bait them (mind your bantz) and you won't have a problem

if we are talking about no-go zones, the only one in berlin is rigaerstr. due to antifa.

>dont "bait" (be german) them or else

Nice notion of freedom you got there, cuckhans

The lefties in the Rigaer will leave you alone if you leave them alone. Fucking muzzies are all about the city making trouble. Everything further then Charlottenburg becomes unbearably overrun with foreigners who don't behave and act like fucking monkeys.

This city is beautiful but a terrible shithole. It needs to be cleansed with a fucking flamethrower. Getting of at Görlitzer Park and being harassed by 30 Niggers who want to sell you their shit drugs is a fucking shame and it should not stand. They should take those assholes, drive them to a field in Mahlow or some place and shoot them there.

tanned german :^)

Just to clarify, we should evict the lefties and beat them senseless in the process. but still they usually leave you alone

Most newspapers here have been doing this for decades, I kinda doubt it's the "Dutch system". I have great respect for the Dutch, your folks have done our planet a great deed with all that research for more potent weed plants, and also about how to build dams when the poles melt, but please don't brag about shit you didn't invent.

Kannst du nicht sprachen sie Deutsch? Bist deine schule nicht so gut?

Sverge Ja!

A mass shooting in America? Must be a day that begins with M,T,W,F, or S...

So in the last couple of days we had
>nice attack
>roach coup
>cop season 2: baton rouge
>the tanned german strikes back

Sam Hyde is working double time lately, huh?

What the FUCK was that supposed to be?

You just said:
> "Can you not speaking it German? Are your school not nice?"

Just fuck off and don't even try...

Think you've had one to many there Archibald

Freedom of speech is against government, not against people. Also technically the response of violence would still be illegal I believe, even if baited?

I didn't mean to imply we invented it Bruder, just don't know any other countries which use it. (I only regularly read Dutch, US and English news, and only criminal shit in the first two)

Nigel tried to be nice and you shout at him - why?

Was bist Du denn für ne Spassbremse, das war offensichtlich ironisch gemeint.

>According the German press codex, you are explicitly banned from offering any information that would give any clue as to what ethnicity or religion the perpetrator has.

This is also true here leading to the famous "lightening of pixels".

The logic is that you shouldn't know what race the person is, but the effect is that all black and arab crime is masked as white crime.

This also goes for referring to criminals as "swedes" if they're legal/illegal immigrants. It's gone so far that a big rape on a ferry was referred to as being done by "swedes", later it was discovered that they didn't even have asylum, and were in no fucking conceivable definition swedish.

Lügenpresse is a great word and I've started using the swedish equivalent.

Good on you brother. Our countries are not yet lost

>de jure
>de facto

De jure it is illegal to run over people with trucks. It still happened at shit like this while happen more frequently because defacto niggers and sandniggers ruin every society.

Perfect German then... At least as good as the recent arrivals Mutti invited.

Jej.

We Wiemar Republic again. Uprising when?