Black Mirror

This episode made me so fucking uncomfortable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4-pNNB7Okc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah I had an erection the whole time too

This episode was too hamfisted

Good concept but the writers just got lazy with the plot

DUDE WE'RE LIKE SO OBSESSED WITH FACEBOOK LMAO DEEP SOCIAL COMMENTARY KEK

Dallas Bryce Howard > Jessica Chastain > Felicia Day > Amy Adams

>Jessica Chastain > Felicia Day > Amy Adams
your taste is fucking trash, kill yourself

I would have rated that fake bitch a 1 every time I saw her.

the only episodes from season 3 that were worth a shit were the horror game, pedo kid, and lesbo heaven

the entire history of you > 15 million merits > white christmas > the rest of season 1 and 2 >>>>>>>>> season 3

krager more like fagger lol

Black Mirror in a nutshell.

give me a rundown and some brice dallas howard pics

she is hot

I'd rate her an 8====D

Henricks beats BDH in both milking and BRAAAAP'ing

oh but you're wrongo

I agree, the whole trucker with a heart of gold bit especially so. But that scene at the end of her and the guy in the next cell insulting each other was perfect.

Nigger taste

This episode was a snooze. I got vertigo when video game test subject got stabbed.

>hey check out this episode we go against obvious social norms that develop in every society haha aren't we fucking brilliant

Black mirror makes me cringe, their message is too obvious and predictable.

I know Black Mirror kind of intentionally tries to leave you unsatisfied at the end, but this one took it a little too far, I think. I kept waiting for some kind of payoff from her breaking down during the wedding speech, but there was nothing. The ending with her in prison was just pretty lame.

Thicness aside, they needed someone better than BDH to sell it, too. She was just too over the top with her "overly cheerful hiding something darker" that there was never any doubt that she was going to lose it.

I stopped watching after the forced interracial propaganda scene. Why can't they keep that shit out of TV?

I have to choose between face or tits!!!

Her losing it wasn't a twist it was just the story. I liked the ending, very positive.

Another episode where they drop an interracial relationship (her imagining) in it for no reason. I dropped this show after 6 episodes when the story was about a special forces unit consisting of only white women and black men. The previous five episodes I watched all had interacial relationships (black men and white women) and all the white male characters were either pedophiles, getting cheated on, misogynistic, or literally fucking pigs.

Fuck this show. I'm convinced it's a social experiment to normalize white genocide. In not even kidding.

The video game guy wasn't a pedo, a cuck, a misogynistor a pig

Felicia Day dont even belong on dat list.

youtube.com/watch?v=c4-pNNB7Okc

look at that. look at her fat ass just shuffle off in to the sunset. its fucking magnificiant, absoloutly glorious.

here is hendricks in the same light. blegh!

Why does BDH always get ranked above Chastain? Everytime.

What video game guy? The one on the stationary bike making fun of the overweight chick the whole episode while we're forced to sympathize with the black guy.

I'm not against interacial relationships in media but there was one in five of the six episodes I watched. It's so blatant.

The only white male black female episode I saw the couple were child kidnappers.

I actually loved the ending. It was dumb but cathartic after all those fake smiles.

Please go outside.

> white genocide
>calls it white genocide when white women fuck men of other racists
>it isnt the same when white guys do it

user you are hurting yourself like this. Let go of your hate. If someone wronged you beat his shit first, then let go of all that hate. I believe in you.

How often do you see white guys with black or asian women in the media compared to black male and white female? Even the gap got in shit for that ad where the little white girl is putting her hand on the head of the little black girl. Companies know it sends an oppressive image.

I don't care, it is what it is at this point. I'm just saying its pretty obvious. I don't know why people don't see it.

I stopped watching halfway through, and read the rest of the plot on Wikipedia. Same with the episode of The Office where Michael can't pay the tuition of all the inner city kids.

hey man it might be time to get off the internet for a few days. Maybe get some fresh air, talk to some people face to face

Im at work right now. I'm not some virgin recluse. Try again.

I think you'll feel better if you just clear your head and do something else besides post on the internet, even if its just for a day.

>I'm not against interacial relationships in media
obviously, you are

the point isn't that you are some virgin recluse, the point is you need to interact with people in a healthy, meaningful way, without all the stress and hatred that comes with anonymous posts on an imageboard

If you do I think you'll find a more fulfilling, enjoyable life awaits, and you won't have to carry all this hatred towards other people and various forms of media

Now you don't have to listen to me, I am just a stranger on the internet, but ask yourself this: Were you meant to go through life angry and upset? Don't you deserve to be happy? Why sweat the small stuff?

im not talking about the media. im talking about white men's view on white women getting pounded by asian, black, latino or indian cock. it isnt genocide when they do it and it isnt genocide when white guys do it

while this show is one of the best of this century, user is right, the inter-racial propaganda is incredulous

obviously, you all realize the rating system didn't matter; but the point you should have been observing is how she was confronted with the truth several times, only getting the message when she was at the bottom of the barrel. top episode, every person today should watch it.

M-MOMMY

I know, I just don't like Amy Adams

It's tryhard sjw shit but white genocide is bullshit too.

>Felicia Day
>above anyone

more brice dallas howard

>it's a 'technological moral and existential dilemma that would be solved in real life by a room full of PHPajeets shitting out code before lunch break'

Just finished watching White Christmas for the first time. Definitely one of the worst episodes IMO, I predicted everything about it. And the cookie technology concept is unfeasible as fuck. Who would want to create a minime of themselves just to torture it for weeks, months, years at a time, just for a glorified AI assistant, which we practically have the technology for *now*? Still cool to watch because it's Black Mirror, but definitely one of the weakest IMO.

white christmas is actually the best episode of the series sorry you have autism

because people would want the convenience. it's a testament to that. the meat is the third story, m8. that and the philosophical dilemma of copies having rights.

Nah man, your opinion is wrong. Sorry. It's predictable as fuck and you can tell the writers just tried way too hard to contrive a setting in which you could have a "omg such a hellish and torturous existence" but the circumstances behind its creation make no fucking sense whatsoever. 6/10 tops from me, and only because Jon Hamm + the dating service bit was interesting and fun to watch.

If you didn't predict that the asian co worker was the father and that the antarctic research station setting was not real then I'm afraid you're a literal retard.

the difference between training an AI or just mindraping an instant copy of a person is one of convenience. Still that was the weakest segment (and earliest which means you probly didn't watch all the way through)

which is your favorite, perchance?

I did predict those things ,but its still the best episode on context alone

what fedora shit do you think is the best? entire history of you? bitch please

>Krager has a bad opinion
>Better feed him (you)'s
We've had blocking for a while guys; this is embarrassing.

I would say my favorite is probably San Junipero. Good writing, the plot was cleverly revealed a little at a time, the ending was bittersweet at best, but done in such a way that many people are tricked into thinking it's a happy ending.

Shut Up & Dance was good af too, with an actually good twist and it's scary because it could actually happen, even today.

>arctic research center

that was never said or implied

>never implied

And what exactly did you think Jon Hamm's character was implying when he said "We've been here for five years man, I'll be happy to be bored by something other than snow", not to mention the cramped spaces, references to working all the time...I mean really, what did you get from that

interesting. I liked San Junipero, and quite frankly I would call it the best; keyword would. the ending needed to end with the black woman not passing over. it would have kept true to the gloom of the series and made the white girl feel trapped forever. the ending song would have been the icing on the cake too, it would have been happy for maybe the most depressing story. but no, lesbian liberal agenda gets the one "happy" episode. bittersweet my ass.

The one who signs up for the VR implant. He dies due to greed and nothing more

If you think most white men want to watch cuckolding every time they turn on the tv you're on glue.

that was going off of the fact that opposite Jon Hamm was in the cookie for a long time already, he was BROKEN, which was what Jon's job told you. when he was broken, his will was pitiful, and seeing Jon, he just went along with it. probably thought he was delirious himself

all the episodes are in a timeline. the first ep of the series and shut up and dance are likely to be first

Agreed, the whole time I was watching that episode, I was wondering to myself, "If this is what being triggered feels like?". I was so fucking mad at all of that bullshit I couldn't sleep for awhile that night. Pretty annoying since the whole reason I put it on was to have something to fall asleep to

>or literally fucking pigs
and this is where I knew you were baiting. Good job, still got a bit of a chuckle out of me

based krager

you're literally that guy at the rent-a-car booth who rates her low, that guy is literally Sup Forums

>now that she's in jail she's finally free

I liked it too

Moar thicc BDH please!

This is as thicc as she gets

Hnnnnnnggg! We need to go thiccer!

Please tell me there are some decent ass shots of her in these .

>mfw you'll have to turn around eventually

Any more kind sir?

What's interesting to me is that those jeans are so tight on her you know she had put serious effort into squeezing into them, which means she surely knows how outrageously thicc she looks, which also means she knows a lot of men are going to masturbate furiously to pictures of this.

not one reply has proven you wrong yet

Not from that set I'm afraid.

The guy who writes it said he is making an effort to have more blacks and browns and less white men in it. If you don't like it just make sure not to give him your money.

Yes this attitude will lead to white genocide but only in the US, so it's a good thing.

This isn't youtube.

I'm in love! Can you recommend a good site to get hq celebrity pics?

it was a good episode!

desu I just went to Reddit and searched her name. Not sure where you can get hq stuff only.

Superior redhead coming through

who

legit

it feels so fucking vicious

holy shit I thought the first 2 were the same person.
also why does the name Brice sound slutty af ?

So who are the best actors of the series to you?

Best: Bryce Dallas Howard, John Hamm, Mackenzie Davis and Gugu Mbatha-Raw

It's Bryce, and I don't know. It's a masculine name but I think it's a sexy name for her desu

More Bryce please

exactly. black mirrior is really not done well.

twilight zone for another era is a good idea but they really failed

you're probably just retarded though

youre probably under 18 though

its hard to believe this came out of ron howards vagina