Another ambush on law enforcement

>another ambush on law enforcement

Are blacks capable of strategy, patience and planning?

Absolutely not.

False flag.

Yes. They're often involved in the drug trade.

No
Literally a child could think of this

The issue is that cops do NOT view every encounter with blacks as a potential battle. They do NOT view black areas as war zones.

Maybe the other side (cops) should actually fight back.

No. All they can do is sucker punch people who never see it coming.

A few years ago niggers shot 3 cops who were sitting in a convenience store on break and killed them all.
Its all they're capable of.

Thinking this is indicative of a false flag in anyway is full on tinfoil retardation.

If that's the case, perhaps police training/tactics is lacking something?

Just situational awareness.

they're evolving..

cops aren't exactly trained to fight guerilla tactics

Yes

this.

they want our guns.

>be cop
>have to pay bills
>my wife wants new shoes
>oh god, my son's tuition still hasn't been paid
>another day of work
>helping people, dealing with drunks and drama queens
>patrolling like always
>HOLY SHIT WHAT IS GOIN-
>*POP POP POP*
>"mufugga whitey got outsmarted! WORLD STARRRR"

Yeah, nah. Just niggers being twice as niggery.

If anything, that's all black people are good at, ambushing. You rarely see a black person acting tough alone, black primitive instincts in work

Your average traffic cop isn't equipped or trained for anything. When literally every fucking nigger you see throughout the day might murder you, there isn't much you can do when random nignog #709 pulls out a gun and starts shooting unprovoked.

Niggers are ambush predators.

An impossibility.

we didn't have problems like this when we beat, shot, drug behind cars, burnt their houses and hung fucking niggers.
keep it up, awaken the savage white man.
I can't wait

>guerilla

Pun intended?

So as remarked.

Police for now on have to treat heavily black populated areas as a war zone? I would have thought this would be the standard mentality in areas like Detroit for example.

A lot of departments force officers to go through one form of race relations training or another where they teach officers that not every hood nigger is a bad guy. They desensitize them in the name of political correctness.

Plenty of people see right through it, but clearly not enough. There is also the underlying issue that some people with a badge simply aren't cut out for it, and almost all of them don't have the right mindset. Police are the white blood cells of our society. They deal with the invaders, the outsiders who would cause the body harm, and they help maintain order with the immune system that keeps the body functioning.
All of the weak willed "I just want to help people" mindset you hear is a major handicap.

kek

>The issue is that cops do NOT view every encounter with blacks as a potential battle.

That's not quite true. Every one of them knows niggers are a threat. The problem is the liberals and the jews have made it so dangerous to defend yourself against a nigger attack that cops are starting to hesitate.

It doesn't even matter now if the nigger did pull out a gun and shot your partner... simply firing back will END YOUR LIFE. The media kike will have niggers hunting your family and swearing to rape your children for the murder of a sweet black unarmed toddler who dindu nuffin wrong, while King Nigger cries on the tee-vee talking about another dead son.

Even civilians have reported hesitation defending themselves against niggers, because every shooting now also has the weight of knowing that a kike might ruin your entire family.

The niggers are merely weapon. The kike that wields them must be destroyed before there will ever be peace.

I see. So politics and the media (like HIV) decrease the true potential of society's white blood cells?
A shame.