Fake?

I don't get it Sup Forums

They know the punishment would be life-in-prison or death. So why the fuck not fight until death? They had tanks. They had riffles. Why didn't they flight?

Can someone please explain this to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-skRFat2PLA
youtube.com/watch?v=FW423rCw1kc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

You don't think rationally under extreme situations.

Ok, still...

>I know by surrendering I will be captured and killed
>I have guns and tanks and fellow military soldiers around
>Fight to death or just die probably after some torture

I really think anyone would choose to fight to death.

It's a fight that he could not have won. There was a slight hope that he might not have been killed, if the damage that he has done wasn't too big. Most of them haven't done anything except rebelling and putting some pressure on the public to get their shit together. Most of them didn't kill anyone. So, they still hoped for the best.

>don't want to kill civilians
>civilians are all muslim psychopaths
>civilians give you no choice but to kill them or surrender
>decide to surrender believing that since you chose not to kill civilians you will receive the same treatment
>get slaughter in the street by muslim psychopaths.

This makes me mad. They should have opened fire.

I'm sure many have thought that too after it was too late.

I think they didn't want to kill civilians.

And yeah I know how those same civilians repaid them but I can understand the principle even if I don't agree with the decision.

For the coup to work, you roll in take over the city and arrest the leader/ministry and take control.

Once the shooting started it was all over

it was staged

It was rushed and most of the soldiers had no clue what was going on.

Or it was staged.

They were not real muslims. Muslims are peaceful. These people are mentally ill. All 1.6 billion of them.

>Germans have forgotten the glory of the battlefield and the crunch of their enemies skulls beneath their feet so completely that the concept escapes them

Jesus you guys really are too far gone

RIP germany, you will be sorely missed

I don't think Erdogan would be too interested in killing soldiers who were more or less coerced into the whole thing

I could see if you were an NCO or officer your death would be guaranteed perhaps but for a lower level soldier I'm not sure they would've really known what was going on

>it was staged
Who is stupid enough to participate in that on the frontline given the nature of man?

Should've linked to

Except that the Germans were in a war, you piece of shit.

>he, we have a bunch of tanks against almost all of Turkey
Only Ameriturds can be that retarded.

From what I understand, the soldiers were a bunch of conscripts who weren't in on the coup. Apparently they thought it was a training exercise and then when the reality of the situation hit and they were confronted by mobs of angry civies out for blood, they all surrendered. Some of them in vehicles, freaked out over what was happening, ran a few civies over, but even they gave up in the end.

you should wait for a Turkbro to give you a solid explanation

WASTE THE MOTHERFUCKERS

Young recruits who were told it was a drill.
Or
A small subset of the military falsely told there was going to be a coup with full military support.

>Can someone please explain this to me?

Same reason brown people flock to Western countries to mooch off welfare instead of fighting to make their homelands better. r-selection.

>Young recruits who were told it was a drill.
Then why would you surrender to bunch of angry people waiting for you? Wouldn't you wait until someone came to explain the situation and calm every down?

This is the rumor on the playground. The rank and file were told it was an urban drill. The brass thought it would go easy enough when they put everyone on curfew and the populace complied, but then Erdogan urged them into the streets.

youtube.com/watch?v=-skRFat2PLA

>Who is stupid enough

Soldiers that are ignorant of the entirety of the situation at hand and dislike Erdogan.

The coup forces completely fucked their own shit up by going public with a curfew while allowing Erdogan to escape.

Everyone knows hat a coup doesn't work until you take the head of state into custody.

Because they didn't, he was able to demonstrate leadership (albeit a very cowardly form of leadership... But Muslims admire cowardice and cheating) he was able tell civilians to go out and oppose the coup and they did!

Had he not been able to do that infamous FaceTime blast on the news, the coup would have been successful.

Poor planning. Poorer execution ...

Also it doesn't help that you have millions of people are ready to chimpout at the sound of Snakbaring from the mosques.... Pure animal zombies those Turkish Muslims are.

And no opposition to them because most seculars are liberal "welcome rapefugee" cunts.

They were simply following orders passed down from a false flag operation

Who are they going to fight? the civilians they swore to protect? the soldiers they considered their brothers?

i bet most of them dident even know they where participating in a coup
as a soldier when someone gives you an order you dont stop and ask why you just fucking do it

Because most of them didn't know they were involved in a """""coup""""". They got very preliminary orders to occupy some sites, while a handful of planes started bombing Ankara. Once communications with their so called coupist leaders broke down, they didn't know what to do. Killing civilians who are rioting isn't the first instinct of a patriotic soldier, who doesn't even know what they're doing there.

Erdogan played the military, and they got cucked.

they made too many mistakes in the beginning. they should have taken control of erdogan before anything else, but they failed even that.

Speaking of "not real muslims"/"not all muslims" and 1.6 billion.

Here's some numbers and arguments you should remember for when you encounter this argument as an australian.

According to the australian census of 2013 there is currently roughly 23.13 million australians comprising about 142% of the global population.

There is currently roughly 1.6 billion muslims in the world, comprising 23% of the global populations.

That means there is about 69 times the ammount of muslims than there is australians.

Now according to polls of various muslim populations roughly 15 percent of muslims support terrorism in the name of islam. This can be sourced from muslims themselves as well as leading intelligence agencies. Look it up, and I am actually being generouse here by saying it's as low as 15%.

15% of the Islamic populations is 240,000,000 people.

240,000,000, is ten times the australian population.

Not all muslims support terrorism but there is ten times as many people in the world that say terrorism in the name of Islam is justified than the entire population of australia.

So if you want to discount the minority of muslims who support terrorism, I believe I should have the right to discount the minority of australians who support Islam in australia.

9/11 was American false-flag too right? Nice attack was french false-flag, everything is falseflag.

They were tricked into believing it was an anti-terror action
When they realized it was a failed coup, they surrendered
Little did they know the "citizens" who rose against them (and to whom they surrendered) were actually ISIS agents

They were making the mother of all kebabs, Bjorn, can't fret over every lamb.

> still unironically believing it was a genuine coup attempt

Should let you know more and more that erdogan staged his own coup.

>According to the australian census of 2013 there is currently roughly 23.13 million australians comprising about 142% of the global population.
lol I meant 1.42% obviously.

>Nice attack was french false-flag
Haven't heard of that before. Why?

It was all fake...The MSM were just looping the same footage all night.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

The only reason there is this many Muslims isn't voluntary faith but the heinously wicked act of forcing their religion down the throats of third worlders, Inquisition style.

Islam is still stuck in the 4th century with its Stone Age tactics. Cult-like heathen pagan shit, to be honest. Only an idiot would be Muslim.

You're off by a lot

didn't want to mow down dozens of their own countrymen only to fail anyway

>Some of them in vehicles, freaked out over what was happening, ran a few civies over, but even they gave up in the end.

They were told it was an anti-terror action, so it's no wonder when they saw a bunch of bearded dude charge their tanks with knives yelling "allahu akbar", they shot them dead

Because most soldiers didn't know it was a coup.

>I know by surrendering I will be captured and killed

They didnt
Turkey is supposed to be a civilized country
They probably expected a trial where they could have explained they werent aware of the situation (which is logical, you dont spill the new of a secret coup to every grunt), and not an ISIS-tier execution on the spot

>23.13 million australians
Yeah but thats even better I just added that in just now typing that shit out and didn't double check it off google.

But yes it should be 0.33% of the world's population.

Everything else is right though and you can check it.

They were told it was just a drill.

Well actually it's more like 30% of muslims who support violence to spread islam, but even at 15% of muslims it shows how much of a real threat islam is.

They were not real Australians. Australians are peaceful. These people are mentally ill. All 142% of them.

half the troops thought it was a training exercise

>not all muslims

You gotta keep in mind the west's "moderate muslims" are goddamn fucking liberals when compared to most muslims here

People are okay with death penalty for LGBT, there were wide protests when some deputies wanted to remove a law which imprisoned you from 6 months to 2 years if you ate/drank/smoked in public

Not being muslim is social suicide

#notallmuslims except thouse outside of the west AKA the majority of muslims

And we're considered one of the goddamn most fucking liberal muslim countries

>he had more of the state on his side, it could of turned into a civil war, seems like it was doomed to fail from the start

>the west's "moderate muslims" are goddamn fucking liberals when compared to most muslims

Even with the "moderate" "liberal" muslims 25-30% support killing people for drawing muhamad or simply to spread islam.

youtube.com/watch?v=FW423rCw1kc

>soldiers
>shooting own countrymen
Would you?

The Muslim ones?
Wouldn't even think twice.

This tbqh.

>erdoshill

Seriously that shit was done so poorly the only explanation is that it was a inside job.
CIA got enough training in orchestrating and planning coups that they actually know how it is done and since Erdogan supporters say Gülen is a CIA puppet they would have backed him.
I mean literally they did was blocking some roads and airports nd firing some rockets at the parliament building.

considering my "countrymen" in the case it happened here would be dindus or blue haired dick pierced headcases from the left, yes. i would even go out with a grenade in my hand if it was completely over.

>Beheading grunts that werent even in on the joke
Thank God people have defended the precious democracy

Team Coup was probably infiltrated months ago and Erdogan knew it was coming. the conscripts on the streets were pawns and the small group of officers in charge of the coup might have tried to pull it too early on an undiesired time frame for some reason.

>Can someone please explain this to me?
Because, you fucking leaf, the ordinary soldiers had no fucking idea they were ordered to perform a coup. Only a couple of officers rose up against the Sultan and ordered the privates to go block bridges and stuff. When you're a soldier you don't question orders, you obey.

And then they found out they were following false orders, tried to surrender because they weren't traitors and got lynched. The end.

if I am not interrupting, you are probably shipping loads of hash on Spain shores this very minute, why are you saying this?

are you not muslim yourself?

user it's simple.
they didn't lurk enough on Sup Forums

That's probably the most likely answer.

If you're orchestrating a coup you don't want loose lips to sink your ship, so you keep it between officers with the certitude that each one of them will be able to get what they want out of their subordinates.

And plus, they're roaches so I'm not surprised at the poor orchestration of the whole thing.

EVERYTHING REDPILL YOU NEED TO KNOW IN PIC RELATED

TLDR: SECULARISTS WERE BARELY SAVED BECAUSE THE COUNTRY UNITED

THE COUPSTERS WERE ACTUALLY GÜLEN EMBEDDED PLANTS

READ PIC RELATED

A lot of hindsight here. When there was a helicopter gunship unloading tracer into 300 civilians and jets firing on the security headquarters it looked solid enough. Three hours later it was over but there were many anons going 'hurr they still have Ankara'.

Still, it was probably doomed from the start because the coup units were small and the secularists came out against as well.

>THE COUPSTERS WERE ACTUALLY GÜLEN EMBEDDED PLANTS

How delusional are you, roach?

They fucked up by not having Erdogan in the sights of a gun when they started.

This was Erdogan's reichstag fire

damn they had leopard 2s kek they could have took over the entire country too bad their crews were shit

I am not delusional at all.

The Army has always been the secular establishment, if it wanted to make a coup, it would use 600,000 men to mobilize properly, with the entire chain of command (General Staff) doing the coup. They are older officers and aren't Erdogan created.

Gülenists made the bullshit coup in a final attempt at plunging the country into chaos and maybe, MAYBE luckily winning through fear of the people.

Well durkas are notorious morons about fear, and they unwittingly saved democracy.

Erdogan is irrelevant here.

Gülen is a MUCH larger threat to the secular establishment.

If you do your research, you will realize the truth.

Turkish electorate is plainly 40% staunchly secular. Why do you think they are happy the coup failed?

Because Gülenists fucked us over too many times, destroyed a generation of genius officers in 2006-2012

it's engineered by Erdogan, he just locked up 6000 opponents lol

My personal theory is that this coup was initialized by some high ranking Erdogan supporter within the military to root out all militaries who are against by approaching other military figures and asking them to take part in this plan by strategical positions, since its well known that are a lot who dont want him. Then on the night of the coup they will exactly know who is on their side and who is not, by just looking at the troops that stand there useless on the streets.

They didnt even have enough troops to pull off a coup the way they did, so it seems like a major part of the "coup forces" didnt even take participiate.

This also explains why they were so quick to give up and didnt even go after government officials, as they were just played like fiddles and realized that.

In a normal coup, e.g. a CIA planned one, they would have focued on Erdogan alone using all their troops and tanks to cut off his escape routes and using their jets to keep him from escaping with his plane.

Gud stuf, thx

I'm atheist, although I'm a "non-practicing muslim" irl

Conscripts, not conspirators
Officer orders you to hold bridge, no explanation (this is normal even in "free" societies. You always expect fresh information to be worthless and await a clearer explanation later)
You hold bridge
Angry people show up and want to kill you
You have no idea what's happening and do not want to shoot civilians
You radio your officer for clarification
His phone is full
You start crying
The behavior of the "conspirators" makes absolutely no sense otherwise. These were misled conscripts, not revolutionaries.

>most of the soldiers had no clue what was going on

This, they didn't know they're doing an actual coup. They had been told it's a drill. So when angry mobs start appearing they're like shit, what do we do now, I don't want to actually shoot anybody. They were set up so Erdogan can restructure the military

see my image....

Why don't Japanese have properly grounded NEMA outlets in any of their animes reeeee

You are wrong.
Most of the top military leaders have already been replaced with Erdogan friendly ones over the past years.
Even their "Joint chief of staff" leading general. Thats the reason why he has been taken hostage during the coup.

yea even certain news stations are reporting the a lot of the soldiers are saying they were told it was a training exercise.

>They had tanks. They had riffles. Why didn't they flight?

Inferior races like roaches are too cowardly to comprehend the last dance concept.

agreed, the coup failed because they didnt even try

"shocking"

Because people defended their democracy through streets, we are too used to democracy.

>people defended their democracy
By screaming "Allah Ackbar" and killing each other.

And the strangest things:
Why didn't they shot down the presidential plane on its way back to Istanbul? You could wath the flight route on sites like flightradar24.com. Why didn't they storm the hotel and took him hostage.... ;)

It wasnt the people, it was a bunch of ISIS agents
Look what happened on the bridge

They seemed shocked by their treatment.

Perhaps they expected less resistance and had second thoughts when they saw the peoples mood. Perhaps they had been mislead in to doing it and didn't realise what they were really taking part in.

French Military Advisors.

>I really think anyone would choose to fight to death.
Really?

lots of soldiers were left in the dark by their commanding officers. some were told they were just going to do a drill - so they go and do as they're told, lock down the bridge. they only realize that something is fishy when hordes of ALLAHU ACKBAR shouting protestors assemble and get angry at them.