Bad mums are fun goyim!

youtube.com/watch?v=IHBLbGvwO6I

>You can ride the cock carousel, be a mum and still party and have fun!
>You can have your alimony, career and still be hot forever!

Good goyim, strong independent women are not going anywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bsUWK-fixiA
youtube.com/watch?v=RrDI4-BSovs
youtube.com/watch?v=zPhCYkaTvS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OY VEY

test

We already know just by looking at it its Jewish garbage, you can't spend your life getting mad about it all or you'll always be mad. Find positive things to do and learn to live without it.

lol at the part of literally running away and screaming if the guy is uncircumcised

Are you trying to imply being an insufferable soccer mom is good?

This just looks like a by the numbers mid-life crisis flick. Stop getting paranoid over nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=bsUWK-fixiA

Oy vey

Is there anything disgusting thing women won't do for a little bit of money? pathetic.

No way that is actually in the movie. If it is, I will be unironically convinced Jews indeed control all of hollywood.

Say that again after you've been a seven year old starving at home alone because awesome single independent cool mom is sucking dick and drinking wine with her gfs out in town.

youtube.com/watch?v=RrDI4-BSovs

Strong independent women have boyz pay for the drinks.

its in the fucking commercials

I didn't believe it until I watched the trailer.

>people unironically get their nazi panties in a bunch over this

im not sure how you could doubt they run hollywood

claims that they run the entire world are a bit suspect certainly but its a well known fact that hollywood is and has always been a jewish institution

If women knew how much they deteriorate between 25-35 they would NEVER try being a party hard slut.

fug wrong reply goyim

I love how they reinforce the stereotype about uncut dicks being disgusting.

It's true. Just get fucking cut already. No it doesn't take away from ur "sensitivity" hurr durr

Much easier to clean and it prevents against STDs and phimosis, as well.

>current year
>still watching commercials

I bet you're wondering where all the blockbusters are huh grampa?

DO YOU FINALLY SEE NOW

Sup Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT
NEVER WRONG

How am i supposed to take the "Alt-Right" seriously when this is what you devote your time and energy too

shameful to lie to girls like that

Thanks merchant, truly you are my greatest ally.

Just like real life.

@81461540
who cares what a fat sperg like you thinks or believes?

Keep telling yourself that, burger. The rest of the civilized world is mostly uncut.

im sure thats what single moms who leave their kids do. drink wine with gfs. dumb clueless fuck. more like they are doing meth in a trailer with 2 strung out drug dealers.

You're an even bigger faggot than OP, congrats.

>foreskin has highest concentration of nerve endings
>won't lose sensitivity

>incapable of bathing

When will the destruction of all that is pure and holy be stopped?

Lmao, didn't you know? Whining about chick flicks is about the peak capability level of your average pol loser.

This board is for losers to roleplay and fantasize with one another about fighting degeneracy. These niggers don't actually fight it though. They make memes and bitch about movies, TV shows and niggers protesting. Pol is only good for memes.

Lmao, you fucking losers are so easy.

>@

Plz go

This has to end

>No it doesn't take away from ur "sensitivity" hurr durr

How would you know? You're missing the most sensitive part of your cock. Rofl

>ew uncut

They're not even trying to be subtle, are they?

>1:49

fuck this gay earth

thou trolley will never end

We see you deutschebro

You do realize it's a fucking joke right? Holy shit you guys are pathetic. Constantly bitching about censorship and niggers and liberals being so offended yet one circumcision joke in a chick flick and you're all whining like a bunch of sjws lmao.

You guys should write the studio that made it and let them know it hurt your feelings.

this shit is hot though

le jewish conspiracy in every movie

The nose needs face creams

You keep telling yourself that leaf.

I will do everything within my power to keep children save and far FAR away from single party whores. I at least three. Thank god some children are lucky enough to have a father around where they get dumped when slutmum needs her daily spermshot.

I have such a fucking raging boner for Kristen Bell

I'm not watching your shit movie, Moishe.

Me fucking too. She's cute as hell and has 10/10 body..

>cutfags see this and think it's actually ok to have a mutilated cock
>women see this and think they have to put up with a mutilated cock
>men and women perpetuate mutilating their children's cocks because they saw a stupid fucking kikes film

I-it's j-just a joke!

lol It was on a major network.

>just cut off part of your dick user trust me

get your dried up dick out of here faggot

What is her chin pressed against?

Kek, nobody cares if you watch it or not loser. I'm just laughing at how upset you little princesses are getting over 1 fucking joke.

Maybe should go write a Huffington post article about how body shaming men is sexist and strong independent neets like you ain't gonna stand for it no more.

Her body is merely average, therefore it is 6/10.
That's like saying some unmuscular manlet is 10/10 just because you want to fuck them.

Yanks need to stop

kek! uncutfags on suicide watch

brb downloading veronica mars

it's her shirt

Implying we care what whore hollywood 55 year old babby momma actors have to say

OR people see it, laugh and go on with their lives because it's a fucking comedy...

Maybe you should start a hashtag faggot. #uncutlivesmatter.

its a good mom... i would like be 16 again.. btw:every mom got fucked, you are here...

Canada, what would you know about women? You guys suck off your dog's.

>0:11
>Mocking white stay at home mom's with 3+ kids as if that still actually happens in today's world
>Meanwhile gibbz me datz pop out 10 kids on welfare
>No comment

>Women
>Funny

are some of you really failed geniuses?

Why wouldn't it be? Le "arab" conspiracy everywhere else. It's always the eternal nose. Hey bud. Semites are arabs

>that circumcision line

I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS.

>After 1:46 they just go full on advertisement

>2:38

Dat stinky set after ll that milk starts drying.

But seriously, I'm at a point where this doesn't even make me mad anymore. Television is just one big social conditioning service at this point.

That was single handedly one of the worst stories of the year. And they practically threw a parade for her. If that were a father with his son's girlfriends he'd be hanged

B-but I'm not a faggot... ;_;

>women revealing just how horrible they really are and without apologies: the movie

>Meryl Streep

youtube.com/watch?v=zPhCYkaTvS0

Why do mothers in american culture have to do everything about the children? Why don't the fathers bring the daughter to sport practice, pick them up from school, help them with homework, take them places and stuff while the mother works?

Okay. Because that's the only two possibilities isn't it?

After watching the traile, I can tell you, this movie will be total shit

It's child abuse but nobody can admit it because not PC to talk about. So yes it is annoying. Think it it was about cutting labia off instead.

the only thing i agree with is the helicopter parenting, and making our sons sissy faggots

let them eat dirt and stop babying the kids

stop letting them be so spoiled

as for the moms stop being sluts

>tfw billy boy is wise to the Rothschilds

i forgot about this podcast.

1800s when?

incredibly average
unless your country is obese I guess

>women are hyper feminine
>this makes faggots who are also hyper feminine?
No. They're actually hyper masculine. When men fuck women in marriage they become women

>no tits
>10/10

pick one

16 and ok from hes gf... comon, if in germany some fuck a 8-10 boy and throw him in wood its also ok, for that there nr.1 country for isl..., pedohamster... a man have also more decency than a woman. the lawsystem is for the week, if jamal ground the man reputation, do somthing again this, and the man have more rights...

Criticism is not censorship.

Anything can be said and anything can be said in response. This is free speech.

Reminder that circumcision is a 3rd world practice, and we need to stop women from cutting on our child's dicks senpai

bulgaria you stupid shaved ice flag looking fuck, there have been a lot of field studies on this.

Women who are the bread earners in a relationship have a significantly higher chance of having an affair, and of detonating the marriage. No woman can look her man in the eye while he's the stay at home bitch because it's a powerless position.

Old fatty cakes bill burr is a bretty good comedian

I kind of lost you. I just don't respect whorebag pedo clamdigger parents

>foreskin has highest concentration of nerve endings
This. If he lacks concentration i believe that there were camps back in the '40s to fix it

I'm 23 yr old normalfag who's met his fair share of 30+ yr old party animals and they absolutely disgust me. Total cringe worthy slags who still think they 'got it', prowling around clubs looking for men to take them home like bitches on heat.

They are the ultimate cock blocks too.

This.

>not liking young looking qt's with perky little tits

suit yourself, enjoy your udders.

What happened to Christina Applegate. I wanted to fuck Kelly Bundy so bad. Women should just end it all after 30.

>ugggh that stay at home mom with 5 kids
>uncircumcised is bad

Jesus Christ, (((Hollywood))) has so much contempt for normal people

>tfw the Jews got my foreskin and there is nothing I can do about it

Sorry bro, I really am

It's a single thread. A single conversation.
It's definitely retarded, but still, it's not really enough to judge a whole movement for.