Are white women the most privileged in society?

Are white women the most privileged in society?

Yes. That's why they're the worst.

>THIS IS WHAT AMERICANS CONSIDER WHITE

GOD HELP US THERE WONT BE ANY BLUE/GREEN/GRAY EYED OR LIGHT BROWN/BLONDE/RED HAIRED PEOPLE IN AMERICA IN 50 YEARS!!!!!!

>brown eyes
>brown hair
>probably has brown nipples
>white

riiiiight and im the queen of england

Stale bait my friend, stormfags don't browse here anymore.

>being this autistic

no

hot white women are

Whites have all kind of hair and eye color except some extreme variations. Brown is most certainly one of the many colors that can appear.

>being this brown

after niggers

>le le le stormfag maymaymay

Damn brosario you just bent me the frick over! Screen cap this bitch and put me on the red dit

The majority of Italians, Greeks, Spaniards, Portuguese, French have brown hair and brown eyes. Many Central Europeans do as well.

Blue eyes and blond hair are really only common in Northern Europe. And even then it is to varying degrees, as blond hair is more common in Scandinavia than the British Isles, etc.

It's called a tan. You too can get one by leaving your basements.

Well you see when I tan I become this golden/pinkish/bronze. You know, like most white people...

The bitch is Bulgarian. Possible she's a gypsy.

You just listed three completely different colours. One of them being the colour of sunburn. When is the last time you went outside?

Let me fix that pic for you.

Because they were all raped by Moors
They were all blonde before

HER BIG TOES ARE FUCKING DISGUSTING!

Isn't this chick slavic though?

How is grade school? You having fun?

(((You)))

try harder next time she's probably just as dark year round

hello your majesty

footfag detected

French have more hazel and green than brown eyes I thought (not counting Arabs and such).

It's Nina Dobrev. Nikolina Dobreva. She's Bulgarian. she's definitely white in our society even if she has a speck of something.

You don't have to be blonde and blue eyes to be white wtf.

I think it is regional. Northern France more green/hazel, Southern France more brown. And this is not counting the Arabs and Blacks, who almost universally have brown.

she's South Slavic and thus not white ;^)

Damn! It's almost as if pic related has pinkish/golden/bronze skin just like a said!

I'd do that bitch.

Jesus
She's beautiful but those feet belong on a hobbit

Absolutely. They get jobs first, they get their pick of men, just all around great fucking lives.

Slavic people are the ones who introduced blonde hair to Northern Europe. They're the whitest people of Europe after Scandinavians.

also:
>>"From 2800 BCE, a large-scale cultural and genetic upheaval hit Scandinavia with the arrival of the Indo-Europeans from Eastern Europe, who introduced the Copper Age and Early Bronze Age practically without Neolithic transition. The first Indo-Europeans to reach Scandinavia were the Corded Ware people from modern Russia, Belarus and Poland, who are thought to have belonged predominantly to haplogroup R1a."

You realize the sooner we unite, the sooner we are victorious? Stop the divide and conquer on this board.

>Divide and conquer the goyim

Jewess's are the most privileged

I'd tap that.

so that is white but pic related is subhuman scum?

>Sup Forums BTFO'D ONCE AGAIN

I'll divide your dads ass cheeks faggit

Lol. If she's white I'm a greyhound.

those are slavic rape babies.

pic related is subhuman scum

whiter that you kike

I can confirm this is true
t. slavic rape baby
I'm gorgeous

>they were all blonde before
stormfags are ruining Sup Forums

its called a tan

it happens when the sun is out

Only a 12 year old would think that this bitch is better looking than OP's picture.

pic related is just anglo genes, lmao

Yes, I don't understand all the anti-Mediterranean sentiment among the Nordics. Especially when the Greeks and Romans were the philosophical founders of Western culture.

She looks like a poo in loo with nigger lips.

LOW TEST
O
W

T
E
S
T

>Americans so fat they fetishize cow tits and unhealthy BMI
If it wasn't for the economy I would not be here

lmao retarded faggot gypsies look like indians and are much browner

God British female genes are just ugly as shit

Yup. White men gave them the world.

"Privilege" in the sense you are suggesting doesn't exist.

White women probably have it easiest though, but that's because of white men looking after them and being the most capable.

>after Scandinavians.
I don't think so

she's bulgarian and therefore not white

According to your logic, white people are the worst cuz they are the most privileged. Back to tumblr.

>tfw can only get red instead of tan
>tfw I half-ass applied suncreen on my legs for a kayak trip yesterday and I'm paying for it today because it hurts to walk or even wear pants.

Might have had lip injections. Look at her eye color dipshit. besides, why wouldn't you like big lips on a white woman? more suction on your penis.

While that is true friendo,I would have never noticed it until I saw your post.

FOOTFAGS GET OUT REEEEEEEEE

What are bulgarians if not white? "Slavs"? I don't think so. But yeah okay let's run with that. How are slavs not white? Fucking tired of this meme.

dobrev isn't white, but she's proof that being 8/10 defies typical social conventions about race and class

white women are quite possibly the most privileged group of normal humans in all of human history.

You could argue that black women are actually *more privileged* and just too stupid to take advantage of it, though.

we're half slav half south european which means we are not white

Whoever says she isn't white

Go drink some cyanide

This meme is so fucking retarded

Agreed... the whole "brown eyes equals mudslime, nigger, or Turk" thing is completely autistic.

turk and mudslime are not different
turk is not a race also

they're greek rapebabies in west and arab/turkic rapebabies in the east

You never see any other race criticise their own for 'racial purity'. I can't tell if people on here are just trolling or are fedora tier retarded.

Congrats fedora man, you spend your entire day bantering about people's race depending on eye color and hair color... Go jump off the tallest building in Sofia you stupid Bulgarian fuck.

>fedora man
fedora is a thing in cucked states of cuckmerica, not here, aspiebro

So you don't think OP girl is attractive?

Both

>this is a slavic rape baby
baka

This.

Nordic people are just mad that the only things they invented were feminism and white guilt, while the Mediterranean built Western Civilization from the ground up.

>burglearyans
>white