Was he right?

was he right?

he was a TRVE roman

BLESSED SON OF HADES HIMSELF
>*pounds chest while holding a gladius*
>THIRTEENTH
>THIRTEENTH

This is my all time favorite show. I know people wanted it to be longer but I think it's perfect how it is. Plus you can just watch I Claudius if you want more.

Cato did nothing wrong. Last trve roman.

About what?
Trick question, it doesn't matter, he's always right

Looks suspiciously Gallic if you ask me.

>tfw you will never be the adopted son of both pullo and vorenus in a timeline when the republic didn't go to complete shit

>Lucy Usvorenus, I'm tight ass puller

What the hell? Did people in Rome actually have names like that?

HOW DARE YOU?! HIS FATHER USED TO RIDE WITH SULLA!

>TRVE ROMAN /THREAD/ FOR TRVE ROMANS

I'll not deny it friend, I have a Gallic look about me. But I'm as solid a Roman as you are. I've shed blood for Rome! My father shed blood for Rome, as did his father, and his father before him! My wife, my wife was born here, in the Aventine! I am as solid Roman as ANY man here!

You got one of him doing that pose he does when he says "Marc Antony turns AWAY from his wife"?

What's the most egregious thing left out of the series or minimized for time? I think it would have to be Caesar fighting off a hundred thousand egyptians with seven hundred romans or whatever that was.

Wife looks Arabic.

>HE WORSHIPS DOGS AND REPTILES
>HE BLACKENS HIS EYES WITH SOOT, LIKE A PROSTITUTE
>HE DANCES AND PLAYS THE CYMBALS, IN VILE NILOTIC RITES

So Italian then.

She's like Indian, Italian and Swiss.

But there's tons of Southern Italians who look like her.

>Father Mars Strider! This man has done faithful vigil for you! We therefore ask you take him under your protection! May his enemies flee from him! May their city walls crumble! May their cattle and women be taken! This man is now evocati!

After the whole Egypt episode, suddenly Caesar is already heading back to Rome after destroying Scipio and Cato in Africa. Basically the whole sense of timescale was garbage in that series, you had no sense the civil war campaign was two years long. My main complaint with the show, which is otherwise great (a cornerstone of my physical media library).

The siege of Alexandria was nuts, especially once Ptolemy's troops broke out some of the ballistics technology from the Syrapium. The city was so big that the Romans held a section of the city like a fucking zombie movie.

They also skipped Spain.