Why Australia has such high HDI? They have literally Africa tier regions in their country

Why Australia has such high HDI? They have literally Africa tier regions in their country.

youtube.com/watch?v=PRSqBhgZ9X0

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_in_Australia
youtube.com/watch?v=UUdPabnXUNA
earlychristianwritings.com/text/didache-roberts.html
ewtn.com/library/patristc/anf1-1.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=21pnAoiGnjs
youtu.be/UTSJ7LqZLYQ?t=6m56s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they are white not black.

See this video and all related. Africa tier.

Mining

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_in_Australia

Imagine how high our HDI would be without those regions.

They continue to import the British to keep things ticking over nicely.

could be an Amsterdam ghetto t.bh

>be dutch
>be minority in your capital city

>220,469 Italians in 2006
>198,200 in 2015

mamma mia!

how exactly does a dutchman end up searching dubbo on youtube?

We had to fill that hole with something

They're all moving over here now, estimate to be over 500k Italians in the UK.

Gonna need the video of the bloke falling off the bridge onto the firetruck.

Nearly every town in western NSW has a poorer suburb filled with aboriginal housing or public housing. In Dubbo its West Dubbo, Bathurst its Kelso and Orange its Glenroi. But West Dubbo is pretty civilised compared with Wilcannia and Bourke 2bh.

Its just funny how the property market and gentrification are now starting to push Abo's out of Redfern

we would be No.1 if it wasn't for outback abo ghettos like the one in that vid bringing down the national average desu

The abos got kicked out of Redfern around 1998-00 to get rid of them before the Olympics.
At around 1% of the population their influence is pretty minimal aside from the odd crying on Australia day and various land rights bitching.

Those aboriginal majority communities are basically reservations by this point. They have no reflection on the rest of society, who happens to live along the coastline and not hours inland in the middle of a fucking dustbowl. You dumb cunt.

下げる。

How does that change anything that guy said?

Ironically it's those shitty middle-of-nowhere regions that make Australia so rich through mining.

youtube.com/watch?v=UUdPabnXUNA

But that's bullshit
What really happened is that Australia got more affluent and heroin got less popular and the inner city suburbs got gentrified, even Redfern, so all these """blackfellas""" woke up one morning to discover that they had become middle class

Has anyone seen an abo here in a suit? or behind a desk or office working? even wogs go into trade and are good labourers. Abos are literally useless

I saw an abo banging two sticks together in Darwin once.

Yeah but they are small areas tucked away from the spotlight. They drag down the country's HDI but not by too much.

As long as the rice niggers are the ones from the South they're fine.

Lucky you got out alive, that's usually how they light the oven

Yes, there was plenty of them at my old uni.

>you might be talking to an abo on Sup Forums

you have to remember that even these Africa tier places actually have a lot a money comparatively.

Each person in that video would be eligible for equivalent of $250 USD per week in welfare, the women with children even more.

Moreover, these "traditional communities" get free building works and rent-free homes. Which is why they all own cars, gaming consoles, designer hand bags, new Nikes etc.

yes there are are heaps in lower level public sector jobs. I've met two abo lawyers as well

this was filmed near the main train station in Sydney, so they literally just approached every remotely Aboriginal-looking person they could.

I went to Adelaide last year and saw quite a few working normal jobs. I don't see them very often here in Memebourne.

The best countries on earth are objectively Scandinavia, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland, and the Benelux states.
Probably not a coincidence that all of these except Switzerland are Monarchies. God rewards loyalty.

There's two kinds of Aboriginal, the city kind and the bush kind.
The city kind are so far removed from their roots that they're in an identity crisis void where they're neither true Aboriginals because they've been spoilt by the government, and they're not really integrated first world city people either because they can't help but take advantage of the situation they're in in the worst way possible.
Quite literally if you had 2 people applying for a job, 1 was great and white, the other was good and black, the black guy would get the job. I'm not against this, however you don't see enough Aboriginal people here taking advantage of their situation for the right reasons. They'd rather take the easy route and just leech off the system until they kill themselves.
The bush Aboriginals are cool, nice people generally especially if they're not associated with alcohol, Aboriginals cannot tolerate alcohol at all.

>Which is why they all own cars, gaming consoles, designer hand bags, new Nikes etc.
'no'

I saw a full blooded one driving a truck the other day, honestly shocked me. Its the only abo ive ever seen working and he had a much more respectable job than i would have expected.

Underrated

Maybe you're just a sheltered retard who only ever saw the homeless ones

The devil rewards Protestantism with material prosperity, more like. Prosperity gospel is a post-enlightenment concoction based on upward economic mobility, and is probably one of the biggest assaults to Christ's legacy. We were never promised worldly wealth as a reward for obedience – the reward comes after death. Protestantism is a very prideful, individualistic, selfish, humanistic ideology anyway that is based entirely on the principle of being disobedient to legitimate authority.

I certainly agree with absolute monarchy being the most ideal superior system, but every ostensibly Christian monarch has a superior temporal authority as well – they are not just laws unto themselves.

stay mad
I've seen a couple at uni, and a few of the 1/128 "muh heritage" fags.
>actually believing memes
wew lad

>abo detected

Catholicism is the largest religious denomination in Canada. In the UK Her Majesty is head of the Anglican state church, in Canada we have no state church.

>>actually believing memes
>wew lad
Not the guy you replied to be those aren't even memes cunt.
t. from alice springs

>The devil rewards Protestantism with material prosperity,

You could see that very same argument levied against Catholics by Orthodox. Wealth is not a function of Gods or Satans favour.

Likewise I think its unfortunate if you cant see the flaws in modern Catholic Mass (bearing in mind that the oldest Catholic Mass used was created 1500 hundrerd years after the death of Christ)

Elizabeth II derives her divine right from the Archbishop of Canterbury, the Anglican Primate of England. The monarchy of both our countries is objectively based in Protestantism.

>the oldest Catholic Mass used was created 1500 hundrerd years after the death of Christ
Are you implying that the Mass of Pius V was the first instance of Mass in history?
The Council of Trent in 1570 didn't invent Mass, it just mandated that Mass as it was in Rome would replace any other local rites that had fewer than 200 years of heritage. The Roman Rite itself has existed since the 600s, but the Byzantine Rite dates back to the 300s, when it was officially established by the Bishop of Constantinople, St John Chrysostom.

Local rites such as the Sarum Rite, which had been used in Britain and Ireland, were very similar in that they encompassed the same Western European traditions (the Latin language, Gregorian chant, kneeling, etc.), but often had different prayers.

Mass in its earliest form had been celebrated in the catacombs since the very beginning; there is a lot of historical evidence.
The Didache is an early Christian catechism, from 96 A.D., which details the Eucharistic sacrifice that was celebrated on Sundays.
The First Epistle of Clement to the Corinthians, from the same decade, also mentions the Mass. For reference, Clement was the third Bishop of Rome (i.e. the Pope), after Peter and Linus, so he carried out the same roles that Peter did, including writing letters to other churches.

Some resources:
- The Didache: earlychristianwritings.com/text/didache-roberts.html

- Epistle of Clement to the Corinthians: ewtn.com/library/patristc/anf1-1.htm

- Modern recreation of the Sarum Rite: youtube.com/watch?v=21pnAoiGnjs

- Recreation of the Mass as it would have been on Sunday 4 October, 1450: youtu.be/UTSJ7LqZLYQ?t=6m56s

Earnt the watch all by himself