Got his shown taken off the air because of his political beliefs

>got his shown taken off the air because of his political beliefs

why wasn't there more outrage over this? imagine the same thing happening to someone who was homesexual? the mainstream media would go nuts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mb7zN_b3GZA
buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/the-alt-right-has-its-own-comedy-tv-show-on-a-time-warner-ne?utm_term=.dkRXQKKqz#.qx88O99kb
buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/neo-nazi-promo-adult-swim-million-dollar-extreme?utm_term=.uo2mMAAxe#.kg22LDDNY
buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/adult-swim-talent-trying-to-cancel-million-dollar-extreme?utm_term=.nq71gooma#.erJzRJJ9o
youtube.com/watch?v=TW6xMt1iH1M
youtube.com/watch?v=D2WwCzaGo9c
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1yrH4qS2RA
youtube.com/watch?v=3Sezb611OBE
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maybe cause the media where said outrage would have occurred is completely controlled by the (((liberals)))

JUST

Being a faggot isn't a political belief. Stuff like sexuality or race are out of the control of people, but you can choose what you believe. Also nobody was watching his show when it was actually airing.

He made the contract with liberal Hollywood , maybe it was shortsighted of him.

For real I don't give a fuck about him, but seriously it was probably a trap that he walked into.

because his twitter feed is a constant stream of antisemetic neonazi garbage. You could get fired from your job at Walmart for having a social media presence like Sam's

maybe if he was funny someone would've noticed

I think his show was taken off because he was an asshole and a pain to work with.
also like 8 people total watched, who cares

GIVE ME MY SHOW BACK!!!! I CAN'T AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE!!!!!!

He is a faggot that got mouthfucked by a /r9k/ tranny.

It's just business. Companies don't usually want to be associated with people with shitty opinions because it's bad for business.

I CAN'T AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE

If only his show is as good as his youtube stuff people would actually give a fuck
I enjoyed his other works but world peace is some legit boring dog shit

GIVE ME BACK MY SHOW

wow yeah imagine if a completely different scenario happened riveting

Not being funny isnt a political belief

It's not his political beliefs that got him canned, it was the kind of fan MDE attracted which Adult Swim didn't want to have ANYTHING to do with.

Pretty sure it all stemmed from a single Buzzfeed reporter that Sam trolled in this interview.

youtube.com/watch?v=mb7zN_b3GZA

This inspired the reporter, Joseph Bernstein, to crusade against World Peace in a trio of articles

buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/the-alt-right-has-its-own-comedy-tv-show-on-a-time-warner-ne?utm_term=.dkRXQKKqz#.qx88O99kb

buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/neo-nazi-promo-adult-swim-million-dollar-extreme?utm_term=.uo2mMAAxe#.kg22LDDNY

buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/adult-swim-talent-trying-to-cancel-million-dollar-extreme?utm_term=.nq71gooma#.erJzRJJ9o

These articles inspired another in The Atlantic, which led to some of the more liberal members of Adult Swim complaining to the management, which subsequently cancelled the show.

I'm neutral about Sam and MDE, but it's shitty how a single angry reporter fucked them.

Who is this guy, why should I give a shit, and why did OP post this?

>to someone who was homesexual

but sam hyde is a homosexual

>also like 8 people total watched, who cares

Premiere and finale had over 1,000,000 people watching. Wtf are you talking about?

piggybacking off Eric Andre

DELETE THIS.

>being a faggot is a political stance
I want Sup Forums to fuck off.

If you're going to post homo you could have at least pick some decent looking men, fucking shit.

If he replaced "jew" with "white" he'd still have a job.

who would?
the hypothetical Walmart employee or the e celeb who's second series got cancelled for bad ratings?

>Wahhhh! Waahhh! Why do Jewish producers not like antisemitism or Hitler? They are all cucks! Wahhhh! I should do whatever I want and have my way!
>:^(

kikes run the media. You really think this faggot was gonna stay on air? fucking kek

Nah, he got his shown cancelled for behaving like an angry child and biting the hand that feeds. Way to crack under the spotlight.

There was no outrage, really, just this pointless faggot getting fired.

44% of the top 1% in the usa are jewish and jews make up 1.4% of the people in the usa, plus they also control hollywood and various other media conglomerates
>WAHHHH WHITE PEOPLE
open your eyes. read the "the protocols of the elders of zion" and see for yourself. they will tell you it's propaganda, but then the world looks a lot like the one the protocols were describing

you're probably a kike though

Dude, you gave us your civilization, and now you're getting fucked in the ass. Get over it.

>dude you fucked our financial system, and you now youre going in the oven. get over it.

I think in the back of your mind you kikes know youre all going to get gutted for being the rats you are, and thats a huge part of why you act the way you do.

>implying whites don't deserve the heaping helping of annihilation that's coming their way

that's what 3000 of slavery and colonialism gets you bro

Samefag troll desperate for attention.

>I think in the back of your mind you kikes know youre all going to get gutted for being the rats you are

Meh. Talk is cheap. If you had the will or power to stop us, you'd have done it by now. I'm not even a huge anti-white person or anything; I just feel there's a debt to be paid. By the way, why is it okay for your kind to take over most of the world (Asia, Middle East, North and South America, Africa, Oceania), but wicked for us to take you over from within?

I'm not white, and definitely not going to go back and forth with a blatant troll like you. Youre probably white yourself just fishing for (yous)

His show got taken off the air because of his (((fans))) being literal fucking Nazis. No one in the real world wants to be associated with that shit.

Tim Heidecker confirmed number one handsome boy.

>GIVE ME BACK MY WIFE

>open your eyes

well I just attempted to source those facts out of a genuine curiosity, because that's a pretty damning statement, and it's complete bullshit dude

not only are you getting your supposed facts from the fucking pew report, which is not even close to a reliable source of information for a topic like this as it is a survey based on a sample size not even in the tens of thousands with a sample size from each religious group not representative of each religious group in the country, on top of that you're also misquoting the statistic itself which says nothing of the sort about the top 1% in america

>I'm not white

Should've guessed from the bad punctuation.

>who's second series got cancelled for bad ratings
why talk about things if you know nothing about them, user?

because tim didnt think he was funny, and he was right

His show just kind of sucked, even for adult swim standards.

if Sam was replaced prior to shooting WP, with anyone other than Sam, even Lena Dunham or Amy Schumer, then the show would be on its way to a 3rd season with no end in sight.

I hate andre's show and I hate the type of people who enjoy it almost as much. It's like one of heidecker's shows but without the irony, it's just stupid LUL SO RANDUMB XD shit.+

Wut. He has a wife. Lol

But Ellen Page hasnt been getting any roles since coming out!

Adult swim said they cancelled world peace because they kept getting harassed by sams mongoloid fanbase and tim said he got harassed too. Tim is adult swims golden goose and anything that threatens that is obviously going to make adult swim want to dump the show. In the end they said it was too much of a hot potato for them so they cancelled, not because MUH EPIC ALT RIGHTISMS.

please fuck off sam stop trying to drum up support for your comeback its not going to happen no matter how much you back pedal about being a trump supporter or a Sup Forumstard

Do you often make up hypothetical situations with made up endings to anger yourself?

B-but pissed off Sup Forums and 8 chan!!!

DELET THIS

Jews doing damage control ITT

Don't you have a tumblr post to make and a family size bag of cheetos to eat? Flotsam.

Don't you have a tv show to wa-

Oh wait

She wasn't getting many roles prior to coming out. Now she hosts things for Vice and shit. She might be able to stage a comeback when she's older, as a bookish older lady, but she's a weird type. She can work in her teens/early 20's, and again in her 40-50s, but nothing in between. There is no real room for 30 something Ellen Page.

Go to bed heicucker, you have to prep the bull in the morning remember?

T H I S

If .... then ....!

I don't remember Tim getting cucked out of any of his 100 shows, and his wife is hot as fuck. See Sams wife here

Tell you what prisoner. You roll a seven, you walk tomorrow. Anything else, and it's another dime.

Can't win if you don't play. Snake Eyes!

how the hell do you choose to believe something?

>off topic thread about literallywho youtuber who got a show cancelled for acting like a stupid shit and fucks trannies
>stormblr's shit for brains squad proceeds to post their facile conspiracy theories and jerk each other off
Why are we only supplied with retarded fat shits?

You rolled a 5 and a 1.

>Wahhhh! Waahhh!

Please, for the love of god stop typing this bullshit and thinking it's an argument.

Loved the show, hate that Sam went too public with his politics (even though I agree with him on many things).

What's really sad is that he seems all blackpilled and depressed now when he is in prime position to grow a youtube channel or something if he put out steady, consistent FUNNY content.

>Sup Forums - Television & Film
yeah I wonder why only fucking retards visit this place.

I agree it's shitty that the dude went on a crusade against him, but Sam was a retard if he didn't think constantly burning bridges would lead to this kinda shit happening. As much as people here would hate it, he'd have needed to tone down his shtick if he wanted to hold onto a show on television

"Uh... David Duke"
>the Sup Forumstard begins to chuckle
"All women are whores. They only care about money"
>the Sup Forumstard laughs out loud, spewing tendies crumbs all over his desk
"W-wake up fucking sheeple, everybody is an idiot but me"
>the Sup Forumstard can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
*white character gets cucked*
>The Sup Forumstard starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
"Moonman"
>the Sup Forumstard's heart explodes and he dies

where is this even from lmao

this

It was just namedropping Sup Forums shit with almost no thought or comedy

>"uhhh... David Duke" *looks at camera*
Awww he said a name you didn't like :(
>"Women are whores who only care about money."
>It's funny to call men out on their shitty behaviour but NEVER INSULT A WOMAN REEEEEEEEE
>"W-wake up fucking sheeple, everybody is an idiot but me"
Sam never said anything like that and the show is as far from "I'm smarter than you" as far as content goes.
>*White character gets cucked by the BBC*
Again it never happened.
>"moon man"
>Only Facebook memes are funny shut up :(

>tfw simply making references to controversial political figures and memes can get you fired because some mongoloid will say you're producing nazi and racist propoganda
>tfw people's careers in media and actual work can be ruined because of their associations with non-pc political organizations or ideologies
>tfw the CEO of Mozilla got fired years ago because he was a good Christian man who donated to his church regularly but they happened to be anti-gay so the SJWs wanted his head and he got fired just for that

>tfw simply making references to controversial political figures and memes can get you fired
Well no, but it also can't make for a comedy show.

>

He's ugly and not funny. Why was he on television doing comedy instead of radio doing traffic reports or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=TW6xMt1iH1M

he's just a pr*blematic sh*tlord

Yes we succeed. We have a higher average IQ. No shit.
Then to answer the OP's question it is because Sam Hyde isn't funny and no one wants his show back. Make a petition and see how many signatures you can even get.

wow you have no self awareness lmao

Go away, Sam. No one wants to talk about you.

literally a million people watched when it was on every time

It got taken off the air because it was literal shit.

Sam Hyde being a viscous racist, sexist and anti-semite is just icing on the cake.

Shitty vertical video youtube vlogger Sam Hyde is when he's at his best

I wish i can skin Sam Hydes face and wear it as a tunic with my dick coming out of his nose

>manlets

its actually a female to male dude

MDE Kino

youtube.com/watch?v=D2WwCzaGo9c

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1yrH4qS2RA

youtube.com/watch?v=3Sezb611OBE

youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

>closet sadomasochist

Tim please stop it

>closet

when instead of following the first emotion that arises whenever you acquire new information, and rather take some time to look at every piece of available info, it's easier to understand the different perspectives

>it's liberals get triggered because sams "humour" hits a bit too close home episode

Disgusting

Sam, no!

tooshay XD LE REDDIT UPBOAT

Those videos are shit. Do you honestly watch this crap?

The MTV whipz one is good too

WOW (((literal))) Nazis?!