When you fart so hard you shit yourself

>when you fart so hard you shit yourself

Wow sorry to hear that happened to you Helper

I want the australians to LEAVE.

posterfrog dumb

SHART

I always fart while doing sit ups and have to smell it each time I go up

Literally name 5 asses where this happened.

not even funny. i have a colon disease that has wrecked my insides. i can't even laugh at shart jokes anymore

do you like constipation jokes then

>pooped my pants again

Very nice

Mmmmm tasty dubs

>take a shit
>gives my asshole 3rd degree burns

LOL

Stop eating junk food. Start drinking more water. START eating more fruit.

Not him, but fruit and vegetables constipate me.

Then start drinking more water.

>tfw take a stinky dinky in the shower and clog up the drain

not them, but water constipates me

Ive been literally shitting green diarrhea for the past 3 days. This cant be normal right?

So eat more fruit

not him but if i stop eating junk food i get constipated

How many boxes of lucky charms do you go through user

Fuck off fat fuck

"""""""""""""""""""""""""Television and Film''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

not them, but im already gay

If I stop being fat i'll get constipated

tell me about helper, why does he wear a frown?

Tried it
also doesnt work

This thread is absolutely amazing.

>girl wants to get kinky
>force out a stinky
>collapses like a slinky

can i still eat the sugar free gummy bears even though they give me pure liquid diarrhea

not him, but yes

No!

I dont eat that. Im going to the doctor tomorrow

me too user, me too

don't forget to eat more fiber

>tfw fiery diarrhea a few days ago
Thought I was gonna die. Like it was completely liquid and oily

S̭͖̼̥͚̘̘̫̩͔̰͎̎ͫ̓ͪͪ͗͂ͤ̓̇͘͠t̢̖͈̥̫̬̬̦͍̯̆̉̈́ͭ̓ͩ̽̊́͢͝ơ̢̡͕̙̣̦̟̣̹̳͕̣̮̻͕̦̮̞̭̏ͣ̋͗ͫͪ̿̃̓̏̏ͅp̶̖͈̘̗͚̟̟͚̙̠̗̝̯̫̄̌̉̄ͬ̊̌ͬͩ̿ͪ͒͐ͦ̈ͯ̚͢ ̵̛̜̟̟̣̙̖̙͎̰̭̣̥̳͉̐ͮ̔͑͋̓̓̆ͣ̍ͧ̌̇ͤ̊̌ͣ̑͋͘ṭ̵̵̷͇̩͈̤͔͍̭̠̮͇̖̼̻̘͔̖̗ͪ̇̈̌̒̾͆̏̎ͪ̾̂̄͛̕h̷̸͚͉̫̙̝̳̹̤͈̣̣̫̺̮̬̹̎̀ͩ̽̓ͦ̓ͨ̈́̌ͯ͑ͪͣ͊̽ͬ͟͝͡a̧͎̞̱̗͚̔ͣ̄̿ͫ̓̈́̇́̚̕͢ţ̢̥̤̘̟̙̙͈̙̗̖̮̿̀̍̏̌̍̆ͯ̐ͭ͠

>eat a lot of beans for dinner
>have a small fart evey 15 minutes
>go to sleep
>wake up
>all the farts have been building up over night
>let out a super loud fart
Best feeling desu

can i come with you?

I remember that movie. Hope I don't see it again.

I've sharted out some smelly jelly on more than one occasion, medbros do I have colon cancer?

not you, but thats all me

...Kill yourself faggot
C̶̛͔̞̩̪̣̯̳ͧͮ̃̉̄̅̒̓̈̽̐͑̍̎̚͝ͅŖ̶͓̬̫̣̱̼̫͚̥̞̫̈́ͣͪ̍ͣ͋ͧ̂̏̄̽̂́ͯ̀͗̀Á͕̮̺̗̝̗̙͈͙̺̝̥͉̝̪͇̰̠̓̉͒̇̔ͯ͐́̕͘ͅB̶̶̪̼̖̬͔̲̮͕͈̝̱ͣ̑̏͆̀͂͆̃̆͡ ̸̥͈̹̤̪̳̺͕͓̩͖͇̎̈́ͧͨͣ͂ͤͧ̎̋̃̒ͨ́̕F̷̸̢̫̹͎̹̱̼͉̪̘͍̈̿͋̈́͛̉̌̐̊ͬͧ̍̿̓ͭ͐̐́̚L̶͖͔̮̲̹̬͔̲̼͕̜̺͙ͮ̐̌ͫ̎ͯ̿̇͐͆ͮ̾́́̚͟͢ͅȆ͇̜̥̯̼̹̬̠̞̲̬̜̦̋̅̉͗͂̒ͪ̊̃̈́̈́̑̈́͆̒͂̋̀̚͞S̸̺͙͈̲̥̘̫̺̝͛ͭ̾͌̚H̶̶̨̺̬̬̭̖̔ͨ̀̉̚͠ ̷̨̺̦̙͓̥̻͈̳̩̥̣̯̱͑ͭ̂́̚͢B̡̨͉̠̖̦̦̩ͮ̇̍͌̊ͨ̐ͮͬ́͌͌̎̊̇͢͝Ę̷͚͎͉͙͚͔̮̠̫̤͚̙͉̩͖̺̜͍͇ͣͪ͊ͦ̓̅̓͌ͧ͘͘S̴̡̳͚̠̲̗̰̩͇̞̗̘̙̹͙̩̤͎̝̓̔̋͗̑͂ͭͩͪ̑̌͂̍̌ͣͦ̒͡T̢̧͔̦̗̲̣͚̘̰̦̼̻͎̄ͧͩ̇̌͒͋̽ͭͤ ̸͕̟̟͓̠̠̮̟̥̟͇͔̜̲̻̝̅̅ͬͧ̅̇͜͟ͅF̴̵̫͔͔̺͌̋̏̂ͮ͜͝ͅͅL̨͙̰̯̳̞̱̲̠͓̱̾̑ͤ̍͌ͭ̍̆̋͒̒͋͝Ę̥͈̲̦̯̬̮͗̃ͧ̅ͪ̇́̊̿̃ͪͦ̿̃̄̓̚̕͡͝S̡̳̩̼̖͇̳͈ͣ̂̏̾ͫ̋̐̔̃ͪͧ̕͞͝H̸̡̫͕̠͚̗̲̻̤͔̦͇̳̣̱̮͈͐̿̔̿ͣ̓̈́̃ͦ̐ͧͭ̉ͪ̉̕͝ ̴̡͈͉̥̹̙̟̲̗̹̣͚͓̲͊͑ͬ̑̓̋͊͂ͤ̂̊̑͞ͅC̷̶̵̤͔̥͙̱͙͕̻̯̫͎͖̟͗͋ͧ̂͐ͬ͒ͤͣ̀͝ͅR̷̨̗̯̯͈͈͐̍ͨ̌̂̅̊̉̐̓̔̿̊̈́ͦ́̚A̶͈̱͍̰̎̌͋ͤ̔͌̂͂ͫ͛̑̈ͧ̈́͜B̶̸̫͕̖̗͙̙̙͚̦͚͗́̈̀ͮ̀̋͝͞ͅ ̢̫͙̫̫̝̙̘̠ͧ͒͑ͤͪ̓ͫ͡ͅF̧͚̫̝̩̮͖͎͉̙͓͈̰̝̖̭͓̻̈́̎̌̅ͧ͌͊̓̈̎ͮ̉̅́̚͝L̴̗͈̳̠̳̙̘̫̠̞̀̂ͩ̈́̌͒̋̌ͨͨ̆̏͠E̗͕̭̥͙͇͍̱̞̳͇̞̞̞̓͂̌̊ͧ̋͛ͫ̍̾̚͜͝S̵̡̹̲̼͉͚͚̫̫̻̦͈̓̏̇̆̒͒ͣ̔͊̕͞͝H̢̹̥̙̝̙̩̟͉̭̠͔̱̊͆̔ͨ̓́͜͢ͅ

>you fart so much you don;t even notice anymore when you do it in public

whats your favorite color?

>tfw went through high school without shitting myself or farting loudly or smelly

>tfw you bring crab legs to the theater but there's no butter and you shit in the chair so you can't get up to get butter without smelling up the entire theater room

light green poopoo

You copied my text without permission! NO STEAL!

>liking sea food

>he goes to a theater where the chairs don't flush

I bet your theater also doesn't have crab leg cannons that fire fresh food into the crowd

Hes called Pepito

I..im sorry user..

I miss pest posting

haha stinky

My kinoplex did that for a while but the falcons kept catching the legs midair, so now we just have bowls of them in the showers.

No, he's not. Apu apustaja or help helper.
Check yourself before you wreck yourself, pleb

is that even possible

Is it normal going from too solid and painful heces to diarrea in the same day?

>that one time I went to the circus and had explosive diarrhea all over one of the stalls, as I left one guy looked inside and yelled 'what the fuck at the top of his lungs. Plus I was in such a hurry I didn't wipe well but it didn't matter because the circus was held in a tiny fucking gymnasium with poor ventilation where most of the animals were already shitting in the floor and the tigers were squirting urine at the crowd

childhood was a strange time

Haven't you watched Along Came Polly when PSH explains what sharting is? Are you underage or just Australian?

its called contipation purge user, the liquids is the shit thats been festering in your small intestine for longer than usual

Pepito is the logical choice, because is the tiny name derived from Pepe and he is a tiny frogy, show respect you damn atheist

dumb frogposters

B̵̨̨̩̻̰̺̭͔̭ͤͤͯ̃ͪ̒̏ͨ͗U̷̯̩̲ͨͭ͂ͣ͂̆͝ͅṞ̶̏ͨŅ̧̠̯͕̃̿ ̞̝̹͔̙̰̙͍͌̿̋̇͑̿͗͋L͇̣̲̗̲̙̣͒͂̌̿̋̌̚I̡̲̟͙̯͛ͧ͂ͪͫ̀̚̚T̺̦̜͚̭͓̋ͮ͛̑ͧͪ̑͠Ṭ̟ͫ̽͌͑͢ͅḺ̞͓̬͔̣͑̊͐͒E͕̗̩̝̩ͪͫ̾̐̅̽̆ͨ͠ ̧̧̛̤͚̦̘͈̼̦̔̽ͤH͈͍͌̇̈́̐̍ͮ͐͌͋Ę̬̖͇̦̗̭̐̐ͣ̔͘͜L̨̬̺͕̣̳̭̟̈ͭ̚͜P̛͉̪͓͉̻̱̤̟̋ͤ͋ͩ͛̌Ë̡̺̬̖́͆̕R̠̠̺̜̲͖̹̄ͫ̈̀̇͡

>when you have to let out a huge fart but it is behind a bug turd

>every morning for the past 4 months I have horrible diarrhea and bloating in the morning that lasts for hours

Cant even eat breakfast because I am so sick very morning

just

>grandpa comes to visit
>parents leave the house leaving me with grandpa alone
>he has that old bastard mentality and automatically began fixing things that arent broken
>he decides to fix the toilet
>during that day I get sick
>have to shit diarrhea in the backyard since he's fixing the toilet
>he finally finishes
>have to shit again
>run to toilet
>fire shit into the toilet while he's barely halfway out of the room
>stomach feels like shit
>gonna throw up
>still shitting diarrhea
>decide diarrhea is better to clean that vomit
>pull up pants and shit myself while throwing up into the shit into the toilet
>change my clothing afterwards
>before i can decide what to do with my dirty pants it happens again
>throw up and shit myself
>because i'm 8 years old I decide the best decision is to throw one pair of shitpants out the window into the backyard
>put the other pair in a trashbag and stuff it under our heater in the bathroom
>mom finds out and she's pissed

get yourself checked. i had this once where i literaly ate and shat for 2 days until i can't take it anymore and had to see a doctor. turns out i got food poisoned. must have been that old pizza

Never understood this. Maybe its just my bong blood but I have never gotten gassy from beans

change your diet

I literally farted and shit my pants today laying in my recliner tilted to my side so i could use the computer. I sat there for a good 30 minutes after i realized I had shit in my pants. I even went to the liquor store down the road to pick up a cigar, didnt change my underwear, but I did when I got home.

I'm not kidding.