How do Germans feel about the bullying they receive on Sup Forums?

How do Germans feel about the bullying they receive on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/europe-attacks.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_the_Latins
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Health_Organization_ranking_of_health_systems_in_2000
youtube.com/watch?v=u2HHgY59lGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who is the guy being assaulted by Tuton Order?

Louis the Pious?

That image is racist. The Germans have perfectly fine teeth, it's the anglos who tend to get those fucked up.

the byzantine emperor, think it has something to do with the fourth crusade (which is weird, cause those crusaders were mostly french)

>implying the visigoths were germans

Fr*nks are g*rms too

Honestly, on /his/ it's way worse, you can in virtually any thread and find calls for German genocide. Here on Sup Forums it's actually banter and amusing.

banter from americans: it's so poor you don't have to worry about it. They also tend to draw attention away from you by how badly they take banter themselves.

Banter from Brits: Doesn't matter, it's mostly false and comes from their insecurity after brexit. They know we'll eventually (if we aren't already) be stronger than them, we're certainly more relevant in Europe. I think it's mostly butthurt, though they'ed never admit it

banter from France: Rare but sad, they are our brothers in realising the EU superstate

banter from others: who cares, uezs

this except we unironically don't need France to realise the EU endgoal.

pretty much this. Brits are particularly hateful, not just here but irl. They must be pretty butthurt

Yes... yes.

anyone who hates Germany can fuck right off. Germany is unironically the greatest state in European history with great people, great culture, great history.

Also HOW THE FUCK DO I GET A CUTE GERMAN BOYFRIEND

>HOW THE FUCK DO I GET A CUTE GERMAN BOYFRIEND

You don't when you say things like "greatest state in european history" and" great history". All the qts are rooting for a German state within EU and complete lack of nationstates (me, too unironically).

c-c-c-checked

t. descendant of drunken convicts

its because litearlly everyone, including germans, knows that EU is pretty much Germany's empire that it can do whatever it wants.

>germany 1942
best germany that ever have existed

this very much

american proxy alert

>Barbaric killing
Sounds like europe to me

>barbaric killing

Oh I am laughin'

The difference between us is that you claim that we're mutts and animals. An animal doesn't know any better. Shouldn't you?

Euros: Memes about amerimutts inability to handle banter
Amerimutts: 307 mass shooting incidents in 2017 (so far)

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/europe-attacks.aspx

Correciton:
Euros: Being overrun by muslim terrorists
Americans: Being overrun by crazed gunmen

I'll take the latter, Fritz

lol NY got blessed by the prophet last week

>Fritz

I'm not German

Actually
America: 50/50
Some of them are funny and others just shit.

Brits: lost their charme at some point.
Once good stuff but now you can smell all their jokes and banter from 5 miles away.
Legitimatly get the feeling that they dislike us unironically .

France: america and brits mixed together

Brits hate everyone though.
Also the brit in cologne seems okay desu

Hi Germany

Hello britain.
Nice weather we having today

No. Cloudy and cold. Was a bit sunny this morning though.

>it's another german EU shill episode

>Also the brit in cologne seems okay desu

Feels good, uezs

>tfw when part german subhuman filth

>[banter from brits] I think it's mostly butthurt, though they'ed never admit it

I mostly agree with this, tbqhwy.

t. brit

There's only one German ITT and he's replying to himself

>when you ruin europe but it's okay because you can blame it on the romans but then you ruin europe but it's okay because you can blame it on the catholics but then you ruin europe but it's okay because you can blame the turks but then you ruin europe but that's ok because you can blame the french but then you ruin europe but that's okay because you can blame it on the poles but then you ruin europe but that's okay because you can blame it on the refugees

This

there is an undeniable trend, desu

Karl Marx was German so I forgive them

>implying the fall of Rome was as bad as people like to act like, implying the Germanics that sacked Rome where the same nation as Germans
>implying the reformation was bad, implying only Germany was protestant (half of the country wasn't even protestant), implying the 30 years' war was the fault of Germans
>all that other shit that doesn't even refer to any historical events
Absolutely shit post, but have your (You)

It's rude and it hurts me very much

>implying that it was crussaders fault
Venice was responsible for it no doubt.

German state bullies them far more than we could.

the other things I mentioned refer to the ottomans invading europe because germanics tribes weakened europe enough during the middle ages for them to be allowed into the continent, world wars 1 and 2, and the refugee crisis respectively, muhammad.

It was the Germans (with the help of the Poles at Vienna) that drove the Ottomans out of Hungary and the northern Balkans. It was the weakness of East Rome that allowed the Turks to invade in the first place (the crusaders that sackes and fatally weakwned Constantinople were Frenchmen, not Germans).
WW1 was definitely not solely the fault of Germany, but with WW2 you're obviously right.

Ofcourse I'm right.

Italians are better than other humans.

Shut the fuck up Giovanni

my name tim

It's undoubtely that the 4th Crusade was of Venetians fault but Venice doesn't want the Byzantine Empire to fall (mainly for commercial accord) It even helped the empire with his soldier to repel the turks but ultimately the city fell

It's ok, because it's only banter, right? I mean it's not like other countries don't get made fun of here.

ur mean and hate italy

>Germans desperately want to be a superpower like in that brief history of Germany video

HAHAHAHA! Here I was thinking that vid was just a meme.

What do the germans have to do with crusades?

Meh,the german people did alot for europe(inventions and shit) but the german nationstates were so fucking retarded it's amazing.Instead of projecting their power outside europe they fucking invaded their neighbours.
They were always a threat to every european nation.
Honestly the german state should be brought down and the german people should spread over over europe with their territories being given to france,denmark,italy,austria.Poland should also be given to the eastern countries as Poland has never actually gave anything productive to the western world if not to be cannon fodder and punching bag for eastern threats

Many Germans did participate in several crusades, but the one that's meamt in the meme wasn't one of them.
Right and Portugal should glassed tbqh

The cruzaders sack the empire of Byzantium multiple times, and broke important strategical deals

They wuz wat?

Byzantines also massacred their Catholic population
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_the_Latins

Not trying to be a Dandolo apologist, but Byzantium wasn't innocent

A friendly reminder that the U.K has one of the best dental health ratings in the world.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Health_Organization_ranking_of_health_systems_in_2000

A mob attacked, not the state
Reminds me of the time of the jews massacre , our king killed the instigators and even striped the capital of its title of Noble.
What i meant is religious atricion does not justify the great loss of the eastern roman empire

We feel horrible about it

They deserve it for the most part.

Except for Kaiser Wilhelm, that pic is 100% true unfortunately.

We should have never let them reunite.

EU was doing fine then all of sudden BAM. Euro, financial crisis, refugee crisis, sanctions, the lot.

And the thing that INFURIATES me the most is the fact they are exploding they country and they are moving here young with their kids and their shit ideologies to boot.

"Wow your country is homogeneous and so simple and safe we don't have that in Germany, that's why we decided to come here to live".

FUCK OFF. If they didn't fight the commies in WW2 I would hate them with all my heart.

Nem acredito que concordo contigo

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=u2HHgY59lGI

germans

>brit "bantzmaster" desperatly tries to bump his own thread

Most of them don't deserve it tbf. There's a few shit-eating Merkel acolytes who sully the German reputation for all.

They need executing.

Why do you care? Kill them all.

T. Turk

homosexuals

a ((german))

You are pathetic, Germany is part of Europe, and for me they are euro bro's and a fine country, they face the same problems we face, mass immigration and demographic replacement. EU economic probs are another, story globalists that rule the EU are the prob.

Can the world afford to try Germanism yet again?

I feel like Germany's success just creates so unfathomable amounts of butthurt in some posters it's just ridicolously fun to see it unfold.

I'd like to hurt your butt if you know what I mean. ;)

I don't, fuck off fag.

I will force it in

Jokes on you i'm infected with aids. I kill everything i fuck

I already have it

pure ideology
Germans did nothing wrong in any of those except for the modern German suiciding via rapefugees.

Rome lived by the sword and died by the sword. Pretty rich to complain about getting invaded after you pillaged the known world.

Byzantium was full of greeks and fags. Also it was the (((Venetians))) who cucked them in the crusades.

Luther did nothing wrong. Catholic church was corrupt to the core and had sunk well into absurdity with papal schisms.

I don't care anymore. The only thing which counts for me is shitposting, even if it means to succumb you to Sharia. Also, real-life is not Sup Forums. I know that 95% here are beta-virgins anyway.

Doesnt take away from the fact that their teeth are crooked as fuck

just coming out of my lurking slumber to point out that is a very interesting digital pictogram indeed