Fellow burgers, if the Confederacy rose again, would you join?

Fellow burgers, if the Confederacy rose again, would you join?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_the_Southern_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=RMT0NQOEReE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol no

fuck those southern hicks

hello shill

Day 1
I want nothing more than to be part of the creation of a truly free world
Nothing would bring me closer to the spirit of the Founding Fathers
Murica

The south is literal garbage

Even the grass in the south is horrible

The confederacy was shit, and not even because of slavery. Their economics and culture was objectively shit.

U mad or something? You cry about muh pure white roots. Yet bash the only thing close to a group who tried to preserve it in the US. sad.

I think I'm in the same boat. All these habbenings got me rdy 2 rage.

SECEDE PLZ

the confederacy is literally 50% nigger now. i think i'll pass

The south is an economic disaster without slave labor.

Fuck off, you fucking YANKS! TSWRA.

If Texas seceded I'd go there.

Deus Vult 2.0 tho?

The same grass grows here as everywhere else. I've got fescue, my neighbor has centipede.

Not the confederacy no, but if we seceded I'd be first in line to help out.

I wouldn't want to live in a third world country.

It wouldn't have actually been much more expensive for plantations to just pay hired help in a free market. They'd still be employing mostly blacks but they probably wouldn't be paying too much more than the cost of living because that's what the cost of owning productive slaves was before. Some economists predict that the south would've been more wealthy without slavery.

no mr fbi i am good goy

remarkably accurate

>Even the grass in the south is horrible

moved to the south, can confirm

at least the beaches are nice

Southern culture is literally world culture.

Blues, rock, rap, jazz, r&b, country, bluegrass. We invented. Coke and Pepsi, BBQ. Even the Brits have to admit that we make the worlds best whiskey. Faulkner, Twain, Hunter S.

Imitation is the highest form of flattery. Talk all the shit you want, 99% of your "culture" was derived from ours.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_the_Southern_United_States

No, because I'm not a traitor to my country that feels the need to fantasize about committing treason because there are things I don't like about the greatest nation that has ever existed.

Sky News already shilling for gun control.

I could be convinced if the reasons aligned with my values. However, you haven't really supplied any information about that..

If you want to re-enact slavery I'm out. Only because I dont want to have to deal with niggers in any fashion. Rather give them a choice to get back on a boat or eat a bullet.

Louisiana resident here. I don't like how fervent the religious right is here with their bible-inspired-lawmaking bullshit and I wouldn't take up arms to attack the U.S., but if a war broke out between the north and then south, then I would do everything I could to defend my home and my state.

Oh in Dixie land where I was born, early on a cold frosty morn
Look away, look away, look away Dixieland.

what is a white sjw leftist like yourself doing on Sup Forums?

Sure, but only as a staging ground for future 4th Reich shenanigans.

I got lost on the way to Reddit.

I live in Appalachia. I'm not religious at all. That said, you have to support the Christian Right - their moral plight is the glue that keeps this country together and is more profound than you realize.

>Fuck Oklahoma

youtube.com/watch?v=RMT0NQOEReE

>i identify as an apostate
stay in the closet then.

Yes FBI I would. fuck y our tyrannical leftist regime to hell.

Yes I would.

I would come over the pond and be your 21st century Johann August Heinrich Heros von Borcke.

Lived in Tennessee for some time, I loved it.

Was friends with a owner of some rental houses.
He had an ugly dog.
Called him "nigger dog" in public, because the dog was ugly.

kek
And btw, I would hunt down any German born traitors to the Confederacy and Abolitionists, like those German traitors in Texas during the war.

Yes, and when the south is over run by garbage, and the garbage finally spreads reaching your doorstep with machine rifles, who will protect, and save you then?

No one.
Too busy pointing blame instead of seeing the garbage spreading your way.

Typical solution. Act as if there is no growing threat, disregard, and do nothing but point blame elsewhere.

You're why Game Of Thrones makes sense.

Fuck the south, don't want nothing to do with those nigger fucking trailer hippies.

Stop being naive. I believe in a God, just not as the local Baptists and Methodists do. That said, I do admit that they're moral views are essential to this country. I wish they'd let the gay marriage issue go and dig in deep to fight for the nuclear family, however.

I'd fight for the South if they promised me citizenship. Anything to escape this SJW shithole.

Politically, I'm a stupid, Centrist fence-sitter.

I'm fine with some laws that the Christian Right supports, but others are just ridiculous. In my opinion, if the only reason that they believe a certain law should exist is because "God said so", then it probably shouldn't actually be a law.

fuck the confederacy was awful. Fuck the confederacy and fuck the south. Southern states are responsible for the mess we are in today

i moved from Taiwan to Pittsburgh, then to Cincinatti, then to Avon, Indiana (near Indy)

And then I moved to South Carolina and I have to say the south is a substantially better place to live.

>not religious
>pro-faggot rights
>fighting the religious 'establishment'
you belong on reddit lady

Haha. I've got more alpha in the tip of my dick than you'll ever have in your entire body.

They've bungled the gay rights issue so badly that it's a lost cause. They had their chance. They need to fight the actual battles they have a chance of winning. The destruction of the nuclear family is a battle we can't afford to lose.

Again, I'm not anti-religion (except for Islam). It just isn't for me. I spent many years in church. I might rejoin a church one day to contribute to my community. Haven't found a good one yet. Most are pandering to kids by making church KEWL with no dress code, rock bands, and other nu-male horse shit.

I'm black, am I allowed to join?

Of course not, that would be illegal :^)

You're almost a patriot

>I'm black, am I allowed to join?

sure but you might get backstabbed by a neo-nazi

no it really doesn't

Good goyim, smash the white supremacist political apparatus

>implying that members of the confederacy weren't nigger-fuckers

I agree with all except country music, most (southern rock is better) of that is just the male version of women whining.

You're not listening to actual country music.

No, but I also wouldn't fight them

are there white ppl in baton rouge? i thought it was like one of those french enclaves where only one race lives and police are afraid to enter

Nah, that's only parts of Baton Rouge.

Ditto. I like Texas. It's got as fuck like Georgia but dryer.

They can leave but they have to take their dindus

Mein nigga! Heil state's rights

Most of that stuff is nigger culture

Lmao I know. Southern retards can feel all the pride in the world they want waving that bucktooth rebel flag. But when shit goes down, they're gonna get obliterated by the US govt. LOSER'S FLAG pt2

How so? Please elaborate.

No. The confederacy was full of niggers.

civil war was solely about slavery. all the states literally wrote that they left because of slavery. by using states rights as an excuse, southern states gave an excuse for politicians to expand federal powers. the reconstruction amendments to the constitution would not be necessary if not for idiots in the south.

as a side note, people love to go on about how only the top 1% owned slaves. So they are basically admitting that the civil war was about the top 1% of southerners tricking the retarded masses into dying for them. and nearly two hundred years later poor white people will still defend them online.

southern states kept resisting integration of blacks into society, leading to blacks being left behind in terms of economic status or education.

because of continued southern fuckery after the civil war we had to pass the civil rights acts and have multiple landmark supreme court cases so that southern states would finally get the message to stop fucking with people based on skin color. so now we have bullshit like title IX and affirmative action and the like.

southern states attitude towards keeping black families down kept leading to more and more federal intervention. now liberals have destroyed the black family unit completely and you have nignogs running wild with southerners scratching their hands wondering how we wound up here. you also can't help but blame retarded blacks for staying in the south. seriously, what the fuck?

Yeah probably