LISTEN TO THIS FAGGOT

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/theearnestlewis/status/754697954619908098
youtu.be/kkrHYHqChlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking nostril boy

His face really is a modern blackface

> BLM chants "what do we wantt? Dead cops!"

And then within a week two dozen cops are shot and BLM act like the victim.

It's completely retarded and we can see this mentality with so many groups in the West, because our government allows it and wants it that way.

Sounds like a guilty conscious. He knows BLM is violent.

>there will be a coup when Trump gets elected
>shooting
>IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ME

That guy is a fucking larper.

Are american blacks in such a sorry state that they need a white faggot in a blackface to lead them? I'm pretty sure you could solve energy needs of america if you hooked a electric turbine to Malcolm X spinning in his fucking grave.

i wonder how much he spends per week on tanning

He made some tweets about a coup and is worried that it might backfire, because he knows niggers only know rage and the number for their lawyer.

>I have no idea what happened but it had nothing to do with blm
Pick one

>WHAT DO WE WANT? DEAD COPS!
>NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!
These are prominent chants at BLM ((((((peaceful)))) protests.

I think you mean MLK Jr., but still, fucking kek.

There's almost always insane whites like King or old leftist jews behind these groups.

Blacks in general are too stupid to organize effectively. They're more like a force of nature that consumes and destroys the fruits of more intelligent and industrious peoples.

I don't even know why he's bothering with apologia. As long as Obama is in the white house his organizations are protected from bringing federal anti-terrorism resources against them. They could literally be lining white people up and cutting their heads off with hacksaws and Obama would still be talking about taking away whitey's guns.

>It had nothing to do with me

Why does he thing it has something to do with him? Conceited fuck.

People like Sean King incite and encourage things like Dallas and Baton Rouge police murders

Did he not call for a day of rage??

And the klan had nothing to do with burning all those crosses.

Woah I feel a
>RLYMKSUTHNK
coming on

Wasnt he calling for a civil war yesterday?

>And the klan had nothing to do with burning all those crosses.
It's a well known phenomenon
Spontaneous cross combustion

He's tweeted about violence and now that it truly is happening the way he wants it to he's worried his movement will be crushed and he will be executed for treason. Typically babbie talks big shit then cowers when shit actually gets real.

Be prepared for blm to be stomped out in the near future.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED BUT IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH BLACKLIVESMATTER

Good boy, dindu nuffin, church on sunday, college, etc

Spread this

I think he wants white people to buy him a sports car

>something bad happens
>first reaction is literally "i dindu nuffin"

Well I guess he really is black

How man dus would a dindu du if a dindu dindu nuffin?

Already have

HE

DIN

DU

NUFFIN

No, Anonymous did that and it failed miserably because of UN troops paired with local police, military police and homeland security personnel. I took the Metro North down into the city exclusively to take pictures of it, nothing came to fruition.

Sabu killed Anonymous in 2008.

I bet he's wishing its muslims

Typical nig can't comprehend the results of his own actions.
Just remember BLM doesn't want dead cop pigs roasting they just say they do Sup Forums.

Got to college not knowing how to read. #ThanksInnerCitySchools #ThanksAffirmativeAction

twitter.com/theearnestlewis/status/754697954619908098

That pic. Wtf is dabbin?

Of course you have no idea, you were busy lynching niggers at your Klan meeting

Screenshot nigger

I don't get it.

fill me in you steaming faggots

We have mudslimes. They are dangerous.

But these dindus, how can they even live? Something so stupid should not be capable of driving a car...

Your niggers are in a league of their own, a constant source of entertainment.

Bullshit asshole. You started this train down this track where did you think it was going? What a dumb shit.

>and the number for their lawyer

They don't hire lawyers. They are appointed one.

A nigger dance.

add this one and you are good

Shaun King blocked me on Twitter because I used to post pictures like this in response to every one of his tweets

Well I'm about to take the torch for you.

BLM chants "what do we want? DEAD COPS, when do we want them? NOW!"

Then one of their members went and killed some cops the absolute madman

I'm lazy

oh if i said that about a recent police shooting im considered an insensitive bigot racist

but its ok when he does it

They're mostly kept alive through welfare. Even they aren't collecting it themselves, they live with someone who is. They'd literally starve if we stopped

Hahahahaa """""black"""""

That """nigger""" is denying that the killing of a cop by a nigger had anything to do with nigger lives matter in an attempt to avoid consequences for their actions.

In reality, Nigger lives matters chants "what do we want? Dead cops" and their entire movement revolves around being criminal niggers upset they cant get away with crime.

What's the issue? This is a militia using force against an oppressive government, or have we forgotten about the constitution conveniently because it's black males?

*sips tea*

lol

Didn't he talk shit about how he knows karate and can beat up anyone, and that's he's going to climb the world's highest mountains despite not climbing a single one

It's all yours friend :^)

he's scared because he knows people are reporting him to the fbi. keep reporting him people.

Niggers are genuinely the worst thing for society. All the stats about America being behind the rest of the west
>Education
>Obesity
>Quality of life
>Violent crime
Remove niggers, and all of that is gone.

This fucking guy.

He has white privilege

>that picture

MY SIDES

Yes he did but race baiting takes a lot of his time so you can't blame him

#Clanwithatan

start spreading this shit now.

That's partially untrue.

Marcus Garvey, MLK Jr. and Malcolm X were able to organize large groups of people, educate them and lead them effectively, both with and without white people. The NOI was a well funded and regulated organization with several chapters. Same with the Black Panther Party.

They're cannibalistic in nature, however. Blacks suffer from intense crab in a barrel mentality and they will pull even the best of themselves down to drown, even if it means their own destruction.

Architecturally, some of the projects in Harlem are indistinguishable from the downtown apartment buildings in NYC that cost $2000+ to rent. What's different is the population and how they treat where they live.

They throw garbage everywhere, spit on buttons, fuck around with the elevator and break it, etc.

It's not even a matter of stupidity or genetics. There is an inherent hatred of self. Even on Black Tumblr, a subset of blacks who use Tumblr as a blog platform, you see clear rifts and divisiveness. It's insane. I've never seen a people dislike one another with such fervor.

This guy was innocent and they police killed him..

Look how sweet and innocent he is.

HAHA OMG HILLARYS SO HIP AND JUST LIKE US I GUESS IM MENTALLY HILL

That is not even him, lmao. It's some fat black dude unrelated to Alton Sterling. Doesn't even look like him.

Memes aside, he is a nigger. Just look at that wide nose and those nigger lips. He ain't white.

this pic makes me want to die.

> lips thin as fuck

You blind bruh?

I will never understand why people hold the gun sideways like that. How the fuck are you supposed to aim?

It's him

He flares his nostrils in every picture. It's second nature. And those lips look pretty white to me desu senpai.

would he say that black lives matter is a movement of peace?

Niggers don't aim. That's why innocent little kids always get shot instead of their actual targets.

Some stupid nigger meme.

It is him. Sorry you don't believe it but is 100% him. It was his very own MySpace post.

Stop being a faggot that believes whatever you want to believe.

My city has some really nice brownstone but they are all literal crackhouses

I DINDU NUFFIN.....BLACK LIVES MATTER IS A PEACEFUL ORGANIZATION NIGGA....

AY HOL UP

Yeah. That's a white guy

Well, I guess thats why they also always use automatic weapons when they shoot. If they are lucky 2 or 2 bullets might hit their intended target.....

We know his mom is white and he admits this, Breitbart found his dad is actually white but he claims his mom whored around too much to know who the father is.

This is him as a kid

Lol this is just going to cause more trigger happy cops. Good going niggers

lol, good job.

>public defender

He Is white

Literally embracing Nigger Nazis

And he looks just like his moms husband.

Niggers...
>gibmedats all day, every day
>opressed

Pick one.

I believe that guy is a god tier troll, baiting these niggers into a race war, he might be mixed race, or completely white, but when someone says black person that's not the image that comes to mind.

White guy pretending to be black?

Is it a YLYL thread now ?

what the hell is she doing?

DONT CALL ME WHITE>>>>> DONT CALL ME WHITE

youtu.be/kkrHYHqChlI

That looks like inciting violence desu

how do you report him to the FBI ?

Shit, my bad. Damn.
Yep. It's pretty fucked up.

No Jesus, No Peace
Know Jesus, Know Peace

okay that's cringy as fuck