Smoke with me. I'm smoking zkittlez. femanon. who knows, if we get high enough, maybe i WILL show tits, instead of gtfo

Smoke with me. I'm smoking zkittlez. femanon. who knows, if we get high enough, maybe i WILL show tits, instead of gtfo.

Attached: kevin-spacey-is-frank-underwood-281076.jpg (610x610, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xk4U8BembHM
youtube.com/watch?v=GGaai0AII3E
youtube.com/watch?v=XDqIXVg3aIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'm using a bong, btw, and just trying to get as high as i can. comment songs you like to listen to while getting blazed. mine is probably "Marijuana" by Chrome Sparks. sums it up pretty well.

Can't, at work, hit it twice for me user

I like Stoner Girl by Mod Sun

your wish is my command

i'll blast my cart for ya

Are you more into flower or concentrate?

I work as a budtender in CA we have a zkittles by greenline whose the distributer for yours

listening to right now, i'll let you know what i think

dime bag. I'm also in CA!

both, but right now i'm smokin flower

i applaud you, i welcome you

why is it that i cant get high as fuck like i did when i first started, even with crazy high doses, i cant get fucked up anymore :(

I haven’t tried zkittles myself but the smell is pretty nice I hear from a lot of customers and coworkers it doesn’t taste even close to what the terpene profile smells like

hey, thanks. how's your night

I've been on a vape kick lately but I prefer flower. All the local dispensaries are switching over to concentrate due to demand.

Just found a new local dispensary that sells 100 packs of pre rolls (50g total) for $165... decent hybrid mix too, not just shake

its okay. i'm just bored and lonely. overwatch got boring, and so did minecraft. how about yourself?

I tell customers if their smoking or vaping tolerance is high use edibles. The THC tolerance for edibles is separate. Use edibles instead for a few weeks then go back to smoking

what's "shake"?

Have u tried not smoking weed all the time?

i listened to it, i liked it! i forgot about that guy, mod sun. thanks!

ahahahahhahahahahhahahahah no

It's the looser bits of flower that end up in the bottom of the bag, depending on your preference it could be considered of less quality than full size buds

got it, thanks. sorry, i'm still a noob

same feels, getting bored of the same games.

song that's playing rn is "Fantastic" by Flume and the guy from glass animals... i really like this song. try it out

No worries young one, I've probably been smoking longer than you've been alive.

ikrrrrrrrrrrr i switched from pc to switch for playing overwatch to shake it up but it got annoying and the newer games i have it's hard to get invested in them

Wish I could op, but I don't live in a legal state XP. Gotta wait on dealer time lol. Hopefully I'll have grn in the morning

probably. I'm only 20 and started 6 months ago. I'm using it heavily today and lately because my dad's in the hospital dying. it's helped my mindset stay positive and calm.

what kinda games you into?

wishing you luck from the bay area~

I'm pretty baked of a pen rn. flowers better tho

Furi, PUBG, rocket league, rainbow six, minecraft, overwatch, uhhhhhhhhhhhhh some random ones like undertale

i feel you, i love the pen high, idk why it's different but it is. i love this one cartridge i have of Headband. highly recommend

Say hello to Jackie Berkhart, she’s a jack Herrer. Should be smoking her early 2020.

Currently vaping Point Break(H)

Attached: 13F4AFC3-2468-4A52-BB9F-04BC6B596C02.jpg (2420x3224, 936K)

i know i'm starting to get pretty high because i looked at that pic, saw the little leaves, thought how cute it is that its name is Jackie, and almost cried. needless to say i'm grateful you posted thank you thank you

thinking of posting tits.......... you guys promise not to tell my boyfriend?

Do it. No one will tell

SEASON 2 EPISODE 3 IS ANOTHER GREAT SONG BY GLASS ANIMALS

you should play fable. good ol' nostalgic feels

another one i liked was The Wolf Among Us

what kinda music you like?

Yup, 20 years. Sorry to hear about your dad. Take comfort in having a father, not all of us have had that luxury.

since y'all won't believe i'm a girl til i do this

Attached: (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=9pMpE2yQeW01CVf6)original_553443372.jpg (575x431, 48K)

i usually am into classic rock but right now i'm on an electronica kick.

i say that to myself every day, i really do.

Nice pair, would look great next to a time stamp

meh do i really have to take another one,,,,,,,, i'm too lazy

Yes

Then you're on the right path. This is all part of life and love can never really be lost, only transferred to a new target.

Maybe give us some nipples?

Thanks homie

Attached: AA62D7F6-B9EA-48CE-A27E-632CCB363E87.jpg (3224x2420, 677K)

jackie ::::))))))

Attached: 1427731906782.jpg (750x477, 62K)

fake as fuck lol

ya know what you guys are such choosing beggars fuck y'all i put my onesie on already and already got cozy in my computer chair ok fuck yall

If you want some good stoner tunes, I suggest literally any classic prog. Yes, ELP, Genesis, Jethro Tull, anything from 1969-1975 is great for while youre blazed. Here are a few of my favorites.

Yes- Starship Trooper
youtube.com/watch?v=xk4U8BembHM

Yes- Close to the Edge
youtube.com/watch?v=GGaai0AII3E

Roundabout is a good song too but it was meme'd to death. A few more good ones are:

Emerson, Lake and Palmer- Take a Pebble (a personaly favorite of mine. Great chill tune)

Curved Air- Phantasmagoria
youtube.com/watch?v=XDqIXVg3aIU

No need to get all cunty, let's see this onesie

RIP thread

You must be new here. Timestamp or gtfo

no timestamp. op is fake and gay.

move on

you have a short patience span, i was just turning on my lights again and getting the right angle. have u ever met a girl irl? we like to look nice

Attached: sully.jpg (465x478, 37K)

shit thats wat i forgot

alas. the male attention span moves on. it moves forward, to the next pair of tits, to the next frontier. it's the cycle of life.

timestamp cunt

Attached: 1564806820069.jpg (640x791, 41K)

Is the date enough? I don't want to expose my time zone. I scribbled our identifying marks on my sweatshirt (yes I changed, spilled bong water on onesie)

Attached: 7089DC01-5155-451D-94DF-13021796AB43.jpg (2048x1548, 460K)

dammit the one day i decide today's the day to expose myself to the internet y'all don't care. i'm sad now

Almost good enough. Post a pic without covering your nips

If you want to share your body with strange males then go all in
I'm sure you can keep from being recognized.
I want to see you pussy

Damn that sucks. I promise if our post more nudes we’ll care about you more

your*

you guys like this angle?

Attached: anotherone.jpg (194x259, 10K)

def NOT the same chick. fuck outta here with your niggerdom fattie

Attached: 1497268302903.jpg (230x207, 10K)

Post pic with orange timestamp next you your pussy slut

to your*