Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Just found out my GF of 5 years has been cheating on me since mid 2018. I found Kik messages from 30-40 guys. I looked through all the chats and she sent them all nudes and videochatted with them often.
Should I just kill myself or what?
Pic not related

Attached: AA8CB02F-A8C7-47DB-8693-3983835D4252.jpg (460x613, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

real-xxx.website/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Move on, it's a warm hole, once you see women for what they are,you'll be ok. They're manipulative warm holes that take from you

no don't kill yourself. dump the slut, rebuild yourself and don't rush into another relationship. definitely get some pussy soon, but don't rush into another relationship. it sucks really bad right now. feels like the world is ending. but it isn't. love yourself and act like you do, let your dick swing and watch how many chicks take notice.

If you're gonna kill yourself take her with you and make it a spectacle, be creative. And stream it. TY.

Attached: 100_Emoji.png (640x640, 14K)

>Pic not related
show her noodz. apparently she wants others to see them anyway

fpbp, move on faggot.

that or kill yourself on stream

Where can a guy meet people now? I'm in college but I'm invisible. I spent all my free time with her so I have no friends anymore.

Yeah fucking hell user, if you want to puss out at least kill her first... otherwise you're weak af

Upload her nudes

She belongs to the world now post nudes

Her body isn't special anymore I guess, so I'll post one pic if you guys can offer some solid advice to get my life on track

You’ve been given the most solid advice. Leave her. Go work out. Become a better you, find better

She sounds like a fun gal. Stop being such a bitch and have fun with it. She obviously isn't wife material but that doesn't mean you 2 can't have fun for a while.Think of the opportunities... MMF,FFM, trains, gangbangs, orgies, or just hot-wifing.

Listen man i’m in literally the exact same situation, 5 years, no friend, she didn’t cheat but shes out being a hoe now. I suggest start working out fucking hard and studying fucking hard. Find some online friends to fill the void for now. Go to the gym, see if your family can help support you. I seriously suggest doing Muay Thai. You will become friends with your coaches and the people at your gym too. Focus on your education and your sport. If you do Muay Thai, look up “MMAShredded” on youtube. Don’t let this bitch ruin you. Just become a chad. It’s what I did. I’ve gotten rebound sex as well. Don’t go dating. Next semester when you have worked out a ton and are a decent fighter you will be so much more confident. Talk to anyone and everyone. Make friends. This experience will make you stronger, especially if you manage to get through it only with the help of your family.

What do you lose by losing her? Fucking nothing. Do something with your time because obviously you're throwing your own life away anyways

Kill yourself over a woman? That’s so fucking dumb. Do it, faggot.

Didnt ask for nudes. Posting them to get revenge isnt gonna help you feel better. Pull all that shit on a flash drive and put it in an envelope. All your pictures her nudes all that digital shit. Tell your parents to hide it somewhere for you. Throw all her shit away. Block her on everything. Once you’re in shape and confident get a tinder.

Also shes fat and probably ugly as fuck

Attached: 8EE613F7-6FB2-4BBB-8E77-68527993F986.jpg (570x327, 29K)

She looks fat, you're better off my dude. Now delete pics and move on.

Gay

Post every nude you found,every nude you have face and all, and her Facebook. We'll take care of the rest

No. You dont want to be remembered as the sperg autist who does this. You can post nudes if you want but dont give out her info.

Ok user, she might just have a fetish with showing hrself to others.
Did she fucked anyone else? If not, thats not cheating.

Aw man I missed it AND she was fat? Lame

You're a faggot for not posting all of them. If she's a cheating slut than expose her to the rest of the world, 30-40 guys already got to see. Probably even nutted in her too.

Did I mention I’m into fighting?

Hmmm...So he was behind that...?

Attached: 2941573135066140.jpg (1372x1176, 122K)

Cuckboi

Bang her mom, bang her grandma, her aunt, any positive female to me model you can thinking of

kik doesn't do video chat anymore so you've got one less thing to worry about.

Don't listen to him...its the slut version of when your parents caught you smoking and made you smoke a carton..."so you want to be a slut do you? Do it right"

No but thats good. Go to the gym every day, only take breaks if you are injured. Seeing yourself improve will make you feel great about yourself.

Fuck, I think OP went to ah hero himself since the idea that he got cucked by a fat girl was too much. Should have kept those nudes up, OP. Should have posted her FB too.

This. Let's see them!

post all her nudes you have here and we'll degrade her for you to feel better.

>Should I just kill myself or what?

Yes, but you need to paralyze her first for making you the joke of the town

So basically letting her get away with it?

The best possible thing you can do is put post nudes and dox her on a chan where it's allowed(not recommended, might be illegal)

this!

Post the nudes op... now is bo time to be sad and butthurt...its time for anger vengeance and justice! For the lulz!!!

Dude shes already a slut, make her your whore and pimp the bitch. Get your money, find a new girl, and sell that whore into your financial future

>If not, thats not cheating.
you are either a woman or a cuck.

It sounds silly to you now, but it is indeed the best thing. She's zero to you now. It's hard, but revenge won't help and she's not worth your time anymore.
It will be hard. In years you'll eventually think it was a good thing that this happened

kill her not yourself

If you are a normalfag, just dump her. If you are a pervert, be creative and play with her.
don't kys over a bitch, lol

Post pics of her face.

Sounds like you got yourself a freak. What's her kik?

Cuck

Incel

Dont be a weak faggot, kill her instead. Make sure you explain why you did it, do a few years in prison, workout, get huge, get out after a few years and move on.

>considering killing yourself over a cheating slut
>not killing the cheating slut

Kill yourself pussy. Stream it

No you pathetic pussy, you should shatter her jaw and knife rape her on livestream for disrespecting a man

Play it smooth, have fun with her last time make her into gangbang or threesome then dump her block her everywhere just dont talk to her anymore and you gonna be good

Expose the cheating cunt that’s the advise and stop being a pussy fucking faggot

Ok user, I might just have a fetish with watching toddlers getting fucked
Did I fucked one? No, so that not pedofilia.

Work out 20 min every day, intensely. Whatever you do, don’t let up. In two months, you will be in the best shape of your life and you will notice pussy flocking to you. Have fun, don’t get tied down unless you find a very special girl who isn’t a whore. See your success as revenge against the whore. The best revenge is your own success. Don’t puss out, do your best not to look back, and try not to wallow in self pity. Snap yourself out of it, and try your best to socialize and even make new friends. Put yourself in situations that allow you to meet new people. New people means wider network, means more access to more and better women. Trust me. You got this.

we're all gonna make it brah

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 37K)

go to /fit/ and stop being bones

>pic not related
post discarded

Woman are constantly exposing themselves in social media.
Im not a cuck and wouldnt be cool if my gf do that, but op has to learn that theres a difference between doing it with strangers online and doing it with people she know irl.
If she know them then theres probably more than just some pics and videos.

What has to do one thing with another? You are just comparing a mental condition with some chick sending noods to a bunch of people.

Stay with her until you build up enough fire to emotionally scar her for life. Burn the bitch to the ground.

Its pedophilia. Fucking them would be pedosexual

Yes but not quite. Make sure that she knows that what she did is not OK, if you're in a serious relationship. Stay civil and make her feel bad in a good way.
It's okay to make mistakes, everybody does, just learn from them. And in this case, you need to break her apart so she can start again from 0.
You can also learn from this. Better yourself and don't spend EVERY minute with the next one you love. Find new friends and/or get in contact with old friends and don't drop them like a gay drops soaps in prison next time you get into a relationship.

>theres a difference between doing it with strangers online and doing it with people she know irl.
why should there be a difference? does it make a difference if she sucks of your best friend or some stranger at a club?

Ruin her life in a way that can't come back to bite you in the ass. Get her ass locked up. She wasted 5 years of your life, the least you can do is return the favor

Yeah act calm, tell her what she did was wrong, so you cant continue the relationship because she is a cheater.

Use those words. Say it calmly, and just WALK. AWAY.

You're a man, a quality man, and you have options to choose from - you need to make sure she knows that right before you walk off, it will bug her like mad, and she'll hate it, the fact that you broke up with her - it's usually the other way around for women, since they have so much choice.

Since she cheated, she will do it again to someone, and will constantly pick crappy guys and do it to them too. She will never be happy again, she's been spoilt by her cheating.

For those of you who missed it,
Heres Op's exgfs tits
Cuz hes too beta to leave it up

Attached: 1574411308602.jpg (4032x3024, 1.69M)

gross. dont post anything else op.

> REAL SCHOOLGIRLS FUCKS VIDEOS:

real-xxx.website/