THE GRAND UNCUCKENING OF THE UNITED KINGDOM BEGINS!

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-urged-to-rethink-new-35000-earnings-threshold-for-non-eu-migrants-as-teachers-face-a6814841.html

EARN 35k OR BE DENIED ENTRY OR BE DEPORTED

couple that with the commonwealth travel for AUS UK NZ AND CAN and we are clearing out the riff raff while bringing in our bros from the colonies

uk is offically off the cucked register.let it be known

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVQpfoqsY8Q
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/17/nicola-sturgeon-accepts-she-has-a-veto-over-brexit-timing-in-com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good on you chap

ANGLOSPHERE UNITE

What does free movement entail? Is UK going to try and deport all their rapefugees here?

Weedman will take care of that for you anyway chum

£35k is a fair chunk of change for anywhere not in London. There'll be a lot of well trained and productive people being asked to leave.

The canada thing is cool though!

>off the cucked register
As long as London still exists that's just not true

How will you stop Xenos(foreigners with passports) from coming to the UK from Aus, Canada etc.?

Why would an AUS or NZ move to the Britbongistan caliphate? You're just kicking out the Poles and getting an extra dose of Pakistanis And Zimbabweans.

Perhaps they can impose a thing for students. Would like to go to Canada for studies.

Mate I'm Australian living here, just doing my part to save the Queen

So all the people that got into UK can spread around? wow great... Not sure about this. on the other hand... Tasmania here I come, also NZ, fuck Mainland Australia, too deadly.

Me too.

Why wasn't there free movement between those countries in the first place? Seems like something we would have agreed to when giving independence.

I have reservations about Canada, with their free movement deal they want with Mexico and their unsatisfiable craving for brown Muslim bulls.

Canucks need to rid themselves of the Weedman and then we can talk.

I don't want your niggers and pakis getting free travel to our country. Thanks but no thanks.

>canedaaa gives mexicants passpors
>mexicants come here

tetsuooo

fuck sake, i don't want to share a border with FUCKING LEAFS

having new zillund so close is bad enough

This is a fucking dumb idea.

You're trading free movement from Europe for free movement from a fucking leaf?

cool your jets boys, it's not actually a thing. don't think she's actually mentioned it for a while. more kikish shitstirring for fb likes

I'm more worried about the other way round

>Free border with UK

Fuck off, you want to ruin your nation fine but don't come down here to escape it.

Ummmmm aren't you forgetting someone?

Start packing your bags Achmed, you're going to meet Allah very soon

So why are you there, the good weather; the beautiful women?

>couple that with the commonwealth travel for AUS UK NZ AND CAN and we are clearing out the riff raff while bringing in our bros from the colonies

Implying I want this fucking shit.

There's no fucking way I want my immigration policy to somehow depends on that of another country. You can all fuck off.

South Africas already fallen

Doesn't change anything, your country is already full of muslims. It's too late for you chap

We only have 25 000, I'm sure you have fat more.

>Implying people willingly move to the godless fuckhole that is Australia

There's a reason your ancestors were shipped there to die by being mauled to death via giant spiders.

It's actually happening, the Empire rises once more.

Every decent white English person will probably move to Canada or Australia and the British Isles will be left to the Muslims

You have weedman though
Expect that number to increase

>Australia: 92% white
>UK: 92 white people total

Please don't come down eh bruv, lots of scary spiders and such.

>Including that fucking leaf in the composite arms
A FUCKING LEAF

I hope you bongs like Chinks, because that's what you're going to get from this

ANGLOSPHEEEEEEEEEREE

lol now all the shitskins from cucknada can move into Britain

>Contribute to society or fuck off

Now that's what I'm talking about. Finally some common sense.

Is there a version without that fucking leaf and pests? The Southern Cross is a much better representation of ANZAC anyway.

kek at all the kaffirs coming to the UK...shit would be like a comedy movie

>THE GRAND UNKEKENING OF THE UNITED KINGDOM BEGINS!
explain to me which part of this is actually leaving the eu ? lol

Because you joined the EEC/EU in 1973 and basically cut off contact with the colonies entirely.

I like this flag, but what are the stars for? Would all the tiny islands that we're once British be included in this?

overseas territories

where do you want the cross senpai

>Poles can stay leeching welfare because they are from the EU

And all in time for tea.

I guess today is a bad day to be a poor EU migrant in the UK. Don't panic yet EU bro's. If we go for a Switzerland trade model some mode of free movement will be retained with the Eurozone.

watch out for the chinks they are coming in droves to australia and canada and buying up all of the real estate. fucking absolute parasites

Ya it's too late for Sydney, CBD apartments are entirely owned by the Chinese it seems

But, m8. We've got tons of Muslims here, Canada ain't no safe haven

>60%

No thanks.

Holy fuck NO. I don't want your fucking nasal accented pretentious cunts who vomit all over bankstown, I don't want Chinese princes, and I SURE AS HELl don't want fucking horny shepherds.

Honestly maybe you should consider the fact the reason there's so many Chinks buying your houses is because the government enabled foreign ownership. Which is why it's not just the Chinks, and was the Nips and HKers in the 80s. Look at the drug dealer, not the addict, to solve the problem you cuck.

What about horny Engineers?

wouldn't that encourage more britbongs to move to tropical haven like aus or nz? only low class inbreds will remain in the island

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

They won't

Why don't you build cities in the outback for sub saharan niggers?

Oh fucking neat!

there building consentra... errr holiday camps there. got to be prepared you know.plus come on austriala pull your shit together, you've only built around the coast

>free movement proposed between canada, UK, australia and new zealand

lmao UK will have a population of 30 millions in 20 years

If you aren't making 35k then you aren't well trained or productive, you are replaceable.

Because we don't want them here full stop. We see how things start small and eventually get worse just like your migrant crisis did.

We like to stop problems before they get way out of hand.

What exactly does this 'free movement' entail? Can't I just hop onto a plane and go the UK right now if I felt like it? Would this just mean I don't need a passport to do so?

>Canada, Australia, NZ
Wow, it's fucking nothing

BASED BRITBONGS
EU ON SUICIDE WATCH

it doesnt extend to them

Eeh Nordic countries had free movement before the EU. I can just walk over to Norway without worries.

Can we have free movement too please? The queen is OK I guess.

the empire needs men ol'chap

1776 ring a bell m8?

you think any of those migrants can earn 35k? nope!

the stars are the american states on their flag

You mean, I can go to Canada and live in a Trailer?

Sweet!

we removed visas for mexicans and put it back to how it was in 2006.. even free movement with the usa would be off the table let alone mexico

>rapefugees go to Canada
>conservatives leave for UK, NZ and AUS

And nothing of value was long.

God it's been a while.

Are we finally back?

this obviously

Good luck UK

Yeah it was pretty fucking irresponsible...

Well we're back now though. So.

>millions of Pakis on welfare
>"""""offically off the cucked register"""""

>tons of Muslims here
citation needed.. memes are great and all but we're one of the whitest non-slav countries on the planet and even trudeau put a new limit on private sponsorships.

>the Anglo union is becoming real
Wow.

Is that you Juncker?

youtube.com/watch?v=mVQpfoqsY8Q

you have more niggers than canada and australia has people.. thanks but no thanks

M8te it hasn't even been a month since Brexit

Give us some time

Sheeeeeit, I'm barely above that with a masters degree. Only in my 2nd year of work, but still. The bill is basically "Yeah, we wanna deport 99% of the people who came here".

lol that article is from January
She back-pedalled on the 35k threshold after Tory backbenchers said they wouldn't support it.

We're still cucked I'm afraid.
Allow me to rub some salt in the wound: telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/17/nicola-sturgeon-accepts-she-has-a-veto-over-brexit-timing-in-com/

sorry to hear.

give us back our fucking doctors then, that'll make some more space for you

You should really take into account the cost of living in each city, tbqh. Or else, London will still be flooded and the rest of the country will be suddenly deserted.

how is this a good thing? some of us dont like rotherham

>Theresa May is facing calls to rethink the “discriminatory” new earnings threshold of £35,000 for non-EU migrants that could starve Britain of vital talent in the teaching, charity and entrepreneur sectors
You aren't much of an entrepreneur if you aint making the big bucks you leftist tards.
These fuckwits think having an etsy page makes you an entrepreneur.

Also fuck the charity workers. Most of the foreign ones are mudslimes anyway.

>implying we want to be part of it
Fuck off, we're free. I'm just impressed it's actually happening.

Neat.

Straight up KEK

I hope this happens, would be a wonderful step in the right direction for rebuilding this utterly devastated, morally bankrupt, degenerate hell-hole.

>tfw I only earn 22k