Donald Trump Named Islamophobe of the Year by Muslim Group

time.com/4245957/donald-trump-islamophobia-award/

Drumpfags BTFO!

How do you feel now knowing your leader is an ISLAMOPHOBE?

Good news

Good thing I'm not an anglophobe, thus I'd lick all grills in OPs pic from head to toe and fulfill my mongolian rape destiny

You do know that media overload is a thing, right?

truly this will be the end of his campaign

Number of muslims killed by Donald Trump: 0
Number of muslims killed by pretty much any Arab/Mudslime leader: hundreds of thousands.

Mods need to remove these shitposters

Islamophobe?

How about Misislamic? Too hard to say?

he wanted to ban all muslims from entering the US

thats pretty islamophobic to me

I wish we had a leader like that

thanks for letting em know. this made me think

>Donald Trump wins award

Trump wins again, as expected

3/10 picture

>That knee far left
>That face far left

The swimwear makes them look like my grandma

But Islamophobia isn't real because Islam isn't real

you don't have to kill to be islamophobic

>you will never be named islamophobe of the year

A badge of honor

Remove Kebab x99999

Damnit, why does America always get to be #1?

they just don't understand do they

Imagine being a boy, playing in a sandbox perhaps, and nearby is a whispering gang of girls. One of the girls recently kicked over your sandcastle, so you slapped her in the face and began building a new one. After some time, a different girl detaches herself from the gang and struts over to you with her nose held aloft. Surveying you with deepest scorn, she clears her throat and announces that "You are the official Meany-Poo, everyone agrees." Satisfied, she walks back over to the gang, who are eyeing the events with owlish malice.
You continue building your sandcastle.

Muslims are named scum of the earth by the rest of the world countries every single day

>British advocacy group

what a surprise

>tfw no islamophobe of the year

why live?

I'm pretty sure you have to kill muslims to be the "Islamophobe of the Year".

Now listen here you fat faggot, maybe they aren't the airbrushed and surgically augmented to perfection bimbo blondes we have, but you MUST be gay if you don't think those are some sexy babes.

He might be an islamophobe, but he didn't order the murder of millions of innocent muslims across the middle east like Obongo, Clinton, and Bush.

And he criticized the iraq war and is far from a neecon.

fucking this

I tried so hard this year, bros. I shitposted on Sup Forums and Facebook all day, I spent hours practicing my best insults and saving and posting Islamophobic info charts

and then Donald Trump comes along, barely even tries. he says he has Muslim friends and that they're good people

and they award the prize, that I worked so fucking hard for, to HIM??

just fucking kill me, this was my only goal in life and it was stolen from me. fuck everything

Vastly underrated

Will he be given some sort of a medal alongside with this great honor?

shit

SHIT

i can't do it anymore

I CAN NO LONGER SUPPORT DONALD TRUMP

I

AM

NOW

WHINING

FOR

STEIN

I really hope he does loosen libel laws. Publications and journalists deserve to be slapped down for shit like this.

you can practically see the ripples of their fat lel

Are you triggered? Maybe you're better off on tumblr, or else someone might say something that could hurt your pussy feels

For safety reason you Canadian cuck fag. Trump will build a wall to the north too you just wait and see

pretty sure with the muslamic terrorist attacks that seemingly happen every other day, that it will be seen as a badge of honour... in fact, it'll probably help him to increase his voter base

>Islamaphobe
>phobe

Phobia means irrational fear
>Implying its irrational
>Implying hes scared of them

wew

That settles it i am now a #Jeb!headcruzmisslethatiswithher

Badge of Honor.

There is nothing wrong with hating a religion that want to kill you.

>ISLAMOPHOBE
I can't see that without reading ISLAM EARLOBE

Seriously, who gives a shit? It's a made-up word that even Richard Dawkins recognizes is bullshit.

Trump has got fuck all on me.

I should've won

Considering how incompatible islam is with freedom and liberty, and considering there is no such thing as moderate islam, and that these people are probably terrorist sympathizers, pretty fucking great.

The guy who populised the word actually came out and said he made a mistake in assuming muslims would integrate in Europe

How do I get that award?

I came here to post this.

Being apprehensive of Muslims is not a phobia. Its rational to not want to be near people who are statistically more likely to be violent extremists, same as with blacks.

Yeah good old Muslims. A group that quickly self segregates themselves as soon as they enter another culture by establishing a strict insular community. Then start demanding special privileges from the host population, usurping the rule of law with their sharia courts, and before too long start mass murdering the natives even if all of their demands are met.

HOE DARE SOMEONE STOP THEM ENTERING THEIR LANDS!!!

Just go to a corner and die, roach.

It's not a phobia if it's justified.