Erdogan now siding with Assad/Putin

politico.eu/article/turkish-state-media-erdogan-to-meet-vladimir-putin-turkey-coup-attempt/

So it's official then? Erdogan is apologizing and siding with Assad/Putin now after he put down the coup of "mysterious origins"? Putin has won again?

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2016/07/01/heres-why-erdogan-is-cozying-up-to-putin/
nationalreview.com/article/437857/syria-war-turkey-russia-putin
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/81426231/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/80650313/#80650313
reuters.com/article/us-russia-turkey-jet-idUSKCN0ZD1PR
hurriyetdailynews.com/putin-erdogan-to-meet-soon-in-bid-to-start-new-era-in-turkey-russia-ties-.aspx?pageID=238&nid=101708
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Relations between Ankara and Moscow have been severely strained since last November when Turkey shot down a Russian warplane on the Turkish-Syrian border, killing the pilot as he attempted to parachute to safety. Diplomatic relations have been frozen and Russia slapped a tourist and a trade ban on Turkey. It was lifted two weeks ago following Erdoğan’s public apology for the incident and the pilot’s death.

in other words Turkey is no longer friends with the US but with Russia.

Will they get kicked out of NATO? What about the american military base and nukes?

Of course, US has supported the coup and proved they are no allies of Turkey.

Yeah, this is key here. The Turkish government siding with Russia means there's about to be a new Turkish government.

>Putin has won again?
>Putin won always
may be it is time get used to and accept this?

Time for some good ol "Democratic revolution" like in Ukrane? .. OH wait ... back stabing Turkroaches

Yeah that's not really Nato-compatible. You can't join an organization designed to keep Russia in check, and then side with Russia.

but the coup already fialed

why would Erdogan ally with Putin?
Now that he has the power, he can push for a more islamist attitude to unify the more radical muslims under Turkish rule
I don't get why he'd join forces with the people fighting those who could be submitted under him

in the end, russians and americans will fight against the turks, you'll see that

well good luck starting one now

Turkroaches already died keeping Erdogan in power.

it has been fortold!

That's correct. Mugabe-tier (((leaders))) should stick to each other.

well explain this

>This week, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan offered a written apology to Russian President Vladimir Putin for the jet incident, and two days later, Russia responded by rescinding its travel ban. That puts the two countries on a path to normalize relations, much as Turkey did this week after a six-year spat with Israel over the latter’s attack of relief flotilla headed for Gaza. Erdogan described the olive branches to both Israel and Russia as a “win-win” for all countries.

foreignpolicy.com/2016/07/01/heres-why-erdogan-is-cozying-up-to-putin/

If Turkey is siding with Russia that means Assad has already won in Syria.

We're looking at an Iran/Russian/Syria/Turkey non aggression pact.

GOOD.

Texas-Greater Russia annex WHEN?

Another slap from Putin, poor Barry

Putin has really run circles around Obama for the past eight years. It's kind of funny.

Rare

i am stupid
how will this affect we burgers?

If john mccain would be in charge this would be bretty much confirmed invasion

>Russo-Turkish-Syrian-Iranian alliance

MIDDLE

EARTH

If McCain had been in power there would be boots on le ground in Syria years ago

New

or this

>Yet U.S. allies in the Middle East — and indeed around the world — see these losses as the Obama administration “strategy.” Turkey is kneeling to Putin and giving Assad a pass, because it believes it has few other options.

>And this collapse of American leadership matters greatly. Especially in the Middle East, where influence is defined by perceptions of intent and resolve, as much as by physical capability. While America’s military strength and economic power continue to be recognized as unparalleled, our resolve is seen as increasingly nonexistent.

nationalreview.com/article/437857/syria-war-turkey-russia-putin

I know it's NRO, but still

can anyone tell me why this analysis is wrong?

Well Obama can say goodbye to kicking out Assad or "weakening" Iran if Turkey isn't on board regime change anymore.

Yes... Rise, Eurasian Union. Bring the chaos.

What will this mean for Turkey's relations with US and NATO now? Also, was the stuff posted in this thread credible or tinfoil-tier?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/81426231/

What a win for Russia, it's impressive to be honest.

>A NATO country with an important military base for the US goes against NATO and sides with Russia.

The US has to be a little bit scared, as well as the EU.

Kind of justified as the US, EU/NATO kept creeping up on Russia with their bases and military over the past 60 years.

Reminder that the biggest sign that will indicate WW3 has begun is when Russian warships enter Turkish waters

Although it has not been fortold by the doubles yet!

It was the fault to tolerate Erdogan as the leader and the islamization of a cornerstone in your middle eastern strategy. Five years ago you could see where it is going, earlier even. Now it's all in the shitter.

two years ago I thought Putin was done

now he basically controls the middle east aside from Saudis/Israel

it was a false flag to make people believe exactly what you are writing.

saved

Your coup failed, American pig. Try again, faggot.

>Let the enemies surround you so you can convert and or capture them.

It's like it was a part of his plan all along, he just waited for the US and EU to fuck up its relations around Russia.

Honestly, this is pretty fucking impressive.

DEEPLY CONCERNED. Might have to vaporize a few schools to get the message across, eh American pig?

O H S H I T
H
S
H
I
T

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/80650313/#80650313

This is the fucking inheritance of Obongo

Nigger in the White House, how can any nation be so profoundly stupid

difficult to tell if it was a false flag or actually a rogue general

What is sure is that Erdoggy was well prepared for a coup, a bit too well prepared if he also knew to make peace with Russia just before so he could switch allegiance.

So Turkey is surrendering it's potential as the dominating power in favor of an alliance with Russia?
Interesting

There was democratic revolution in Ukraine. Stop watching RT Hasan

Maybe in their bullshit wet dreams.

American may be backstabbers,

But slavshits arent even human.

patience.

What the american fags don't realise is that Turkey has the second biggest army after the US in nato. So if they leave that means they have to protect all of Europe by themselves.

Also that means another ally to Russia.

Can't wait for Russobots to start shilling for Islam and Erdogan now
Give your best shots

>guy behind coup gave order to down the plane
>this happens
>reuters.com/article/us-russia-turkey-jet-idUSKCN0ZD1PR
>surprise coup happens
>arrested at incirlik
>ties to CIA/Fethullah confirmed

Russia has always been bro to Turkey, while the US has always shat on Turkey (hood incident for example)

A reminder: some posts in here are likely to be propaganda posted by Russian government employees, some with Russian flags, some proxied.

Don't just disregard any pro-Russian opinion you see, just keep in the back of your mind that it might be the poster's job, even if it's something you agree with.

If Putin and Erdogan really do get friendly, I would be extremely disappointed. I am not a fan of Putin, but it seemed clear to me he had a completely solid understanding of where the civilized world should stand on Islamism. Plus, it would be terrible of him to betray that poor murdered pilot. Fuck Erdogan.

Now that it finally happened im convinced that putin initiated the coup as warning

You guys remember the 20k chechenian muslims who quit theire jobs at the specops to be send fighting for putin?
They swore an oath and that they would do anything nessesery for victory
And they are heavely trained and armed

Maybe there is no connection what do you think?

This is huge, this is good news for us and bad news for globalists. Kerry is spilling his ketchup.

Or maybe he's just meeting with Vladimir Putin? American leaders meet with Putin all of the time, but does that make them an ally of Russia? No.

Sup Forums I know some of you might not understand this, but countries in this day and age have leaders who are engaged with the global community. Ties between nations across the world are complex and interwoven, so sometimes nations that hate each other have to get together to discuss certain matters of importance.

But I thought you burgers thought Putin is "the man" and "savior of white race"?

I've been trying to warn you all this time. But you didn't believe in Russian trolls. That guy is friend of Islamists and now Sup Forums must make a decision do they really want their fascist utopia(Islamist authority) or freedom where degeneracy is allowed as well. Russia has highest Muslim population in Europe.

>Erdogan meets with Putin
>pol goes all ''HEBBENING WW3 COMING ''
Pretty much what this guy says.

>6D CHESS

see

Erdogan is becoming explicitly pro Russia.

>Turkey is kneeling to Putin and giving Assad a pass, because it believes it has few other options.

Someone dun goofed

Well, you can't really be allied to a roach.

Please tell me that feminism has not spread to Finland as well ?

KEK
THIS HAS TO BE FAKE

Political leaders meet often, that is true.

But after the events, latest meetings and PR conferences you have to wonder WHY he is meeting with Putin.

What you are basically saying is not to assume absolutely anything in the world because 'shit happens lol'.

It's clear that Turkey is lost internally and is unsure of its allies or enemies, and currently believes the US is against them. Perhaps Putin pulled the strings in the first place and pinned it on the CIA so his relations with Erdogan would strengthen, perhaps not.

But it's clear that these meetings are due to the events as anons above pointed out that the sanctions regarding trade and tourism were lifted regarding Russia and Turkey, so the conclusion one must draw to is they're negotiating the next steps.

From my side it seems that if you go against America, you side with Russia. It's literally divided in half with various nation's self interest at heart behind it all. It's a common enemy type of deal rather than true unification.

No way in hell did Chechens sneak into Turkey and convince people in the Turkish army that they were legitimate. White people forget this but everyone else on earth is completely obsessed with ethnic identity. No way in hell, they might as well be Chinese. Also, if the coup had 20k people, it would have succeeded.

Finland has always been equal country. We were divided by class from Swedish elite, not gender.

It sounds too good to be true and if it is, I am surprised how much juice there is left in Russia. And how much we are lied to by the MSM who were on NATO propaganda mode 24/7 how Russia would collapse any second now.

>on paper

Saddam had something like the fourth largest army before the second gulf war.
Just sayin'

>Dugin

National bolshevism goes in oven.

damnit i don't have the other way around

No

The world is slowly uniting against China

Good to hear trust me if feminism ever try's to start in your country you need to stop it before it gets out of hand. Pic related.

It's over

just give it up

hurriyetdailynews.com/putin-erdogan-to-meet-soon-in-bid-to-start-new-era-in-turkey-russia-ties-.aspx?pageID=238&nid=101708

:')

Turkey really does have a huge military establishment, they are the biggest recipients of aid in the region after Israel and they have the Kurdush situation; besides, historically, it was really the army that largely ran the country, like Egypt.

>Russia has always been bro to Turkey
You mean after WW1 right? ;^)

So the prophecy is true, holyroach

Putin is the great big loser of Europe. Your country's GDP is worse than Shitaly.

Saddams army was nonexistent after the first gulf war. Their airforce only existed on paper and their tanks were largely bmps. The coup in Turkey allowed them to purge moles and saboteurs within the army. We shall see more effective kurd removing in the near future.

Yes when can we embrace massive inflation unemployment suppression of the press and nationalizing private industry. Fuck off, you're a poor excuse for a Texan.

So not only has Russia cucked NATO.... But the EU cucked itself by letting in millions of Turkey/Islam/sympathiers....

Why is everyone just a idiot not to see the the noose being hung outside for Western civilization?

We creating our own insurgency.

(you)

no I don't remember the incident you are talking about, especially since you didn't provide sources for your very, very disinformative far fetched story m Shillenstein ;*)

>after the first gulf war

ah good times

where did everything go so wrong?

Our work here is done. We shall take our stolen loot home, to Soviet Russia.

t. western jews

Why would Russia want to ally with Turkey? Aren't they still pissed off at them for shooting down their plane?

>Immigrant crisis will continue in Europe and probably in Turkey too.
Just. Change. The fucking. Laws. Already.

Do you think a mere puppet like Erdogan could decide things on his own?He cant just leave Nato and pledge his alligence with Russia like you are saying.Globalist have a long running plot concerning Turkey and various other middle-eastern countries.They wouldnt just throw that all into the trash can.

allegiance*

>Thinking a few planes are worth more than an alliance and nukes.

I'm sure it's a precaution type of deal, mutual safety for the time being rather than combined aggression. Turkey doesn't know who to trust, but it can't handle it all on its own.

Or you don't run the world anymore and your baboon of a President is going to bend his knee to the Sultan.

One thing that westerners don't understand about Russia is that they think that russians identify themselves with the Western civilization. In reality since many centuries Russia thinks that West is its worst enemy. The whole russian identity is based on that russians are spiritual and collectivist and the west is morally corrupt, rational and individualistic culture.

Russians find more similarities with the eastern world than the western world.

EU's stupidity is the most insane part of it. I can't believe European leaders keep destabilizing their own fucking countries, and they do it so insistently too. Are they that stupid? Or are they selfish and only in it for the cushy jobs in Brussels? Or are they just utterly soft, weak, and incapable of dealing with difficult times where hard decisions have to be made?

well how are they going to get rid of him?

the "coup" already failed and now anyone who tries to overthrow Erdogan will be seen as a traitor so he can't even get Ukrained.

considering how Turkey didnt exist before ww1, I'd say yes

>tfw dishdasha made the difference
>tfw buying one monday to patch things up with my bros

>Why would Russia want to ally with Turkey? Aren't they still pissed off at them for shooting down their plane?
The Turkish government blames the "Gulenist" General who ordered the interception of the russian plane. Turkey and Russia have too much mutual benefits on trading with each other.

>I'm sure it's a precaution type of deal, mutual safety for the time being rather than combined aggression. Turkey doesn't know who to trust, but it can't handle it all on its own.
This also applies to Russia. Having Turkey as an defacto ally means for safe passage to the Mediterranean Sea and the Middle East.

>Do you think a mere puppet like Erdogan could decide things on his own?He cant just leave Nato and pledge his alligence with Russia like you are saying.Globalist have a long running plot concerning Turkey and various other middle-eastern countries.They wouldnt just throw that all into the trash can.
These "globalists" are not all-knowing and omnipotent.

Turkey siding with Russia means that it will finally stop supporting ISIS as a means of "isolating the Syrian Regime." This is a good thing for peace in the region. It is only bad for the US/Saudi plan of overthrowing Assad.

Erdogan apologized for that