Again, just a reminder... Please stop lowering the flag to half staff all the time to what seems like every damned day...

Again, just a reminder... Please stop lowering the flag to half staff all the time to what seems like every damned day. Thank you.

~The American People

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yUtMQpg5MVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Agreed.

Although it is a personal flag owner's choice, I always thought it was for "dignitaries", "service men", or "world figures".

>horrible GIF, btw. 0 / 10. :(

True. The flag owner of course has the right. Though presidential decree or wherever it comes from officially shouldn't be telling people to lower it for France etc. I mean, it wasn't that long ago we were pouring out our wine to those jerks.

As for the gif... yeah, I wish it was just her getting fucked senseless but, I don't think that is permitted.

There's a fuckload of old state congressmen and other minor government officials dying all the time, and they get the flag lowered for them.

wtf video is rthis ??

but at what locations, and under what auspices ?

it used to be "Post Offices" and "Military Posts / Bases" , etc. Gov't agencies, that is.

I mean, is someone lowering the flag for NBA dude Nate Thurmond ?

After a while, it loses its significance.

>it's the 2016 version of the "tribal" tattoo.

What's a NBA? Nambla?

Everyone who puts up a flag is supposed to obey the flag code.

source??

Girl party by Maddie Ziegler's sister.

Don't worry about how I know that.

Source is halfstaff.org

Seriously, it's like ALl the time now.

I'm asking for source on the gif mate

Please tell me this isn't true.
Why would a parent let their little girl be in anything like this?

Read the thread

obviously the subtitle is fake you idiot

fbi.gov

Who is this cock sock?

jesus fuckign christ another victim of pedowood

Can I kiss it?

I agree. It reminds me of a dog tucking its tail.

Just cucked looking. Pathetic. If anything buy a taller flag pole and get a bigger flag as a "fuck you" to all of our enemies.

>flag
no suprise here

Just imagine sliding your unit into her bald puss holding both hands totally around her hip and and lifting and lowering her lightweight body covering and uncovering your dick until you explode into her crotch and both your groins turn into a sticky mess

allahu akbar

"We are going to half to live with mass shootings" - Gunfags

>post you are face when pedowood is real and not fake and run by actual kikes

youtube.com/watch?v=yUtMQpg5MVg

Friendly reminder that you are your own worst enemy my deer burger rednecks

>half

fuck you, leaf

Stop implying that sexualizing is bad. Sex with kids her age is fantastic, also rubbing one out to her while imagining fucking her is good too.

Go away.

>32m views

There is obviously demand for this sort of video. The Jews are just the ones slimy enough to capitalize off of it. I'd be interested to see a demographic breakdown of the video's viewers.

Ayyyy Mackenzie Ziegler! I have 1.5GB of stuff on my hard drive! Too bad RIGHT NOW would be the time to kidnap her and remove her from degeneracy before she gets coalburnt from niggers and enriched by jews.

How tight is her pussy? Does she ever finger it or grind it on a wooden horse in any movies?

Me.ga that shit famalam.

this
>inb4 FBI honeypot
I don't give a shit

Guys, she is 12 now. Too old to fuck with any interest. 9 year old was best.

tfw it's dawning on you that Sup Forums is actually /islam/

I sincerely miss 12chan.

It was Superior in every way to this Chan.

Kill yourself asap roachshit

muslims hang child molesters.

I sincerely miss 2012. It was superior in every way to current year.

Delet that gif

This is a typical dance moms instawhore, relieving pedos across the world, hence, she must be kidnapped to remove any degeneracy the jews put onto her before she gets any older.

>inb4 fbi, nsa, cia, police bust and Sup Forums ban

>hang

No they worship one.

>american christianity

Normally someone is only a victim when they're attacked without provocation.

Kids were meant to have sex with. How else are they to learn humility?

Kids can also contribute their bodies to the family unit. Everyone pulls their weight. It's not like they can help out much when they are kids anyways.

W-what is pedowood?

Secret yellow onions all down the BBS lines. Best to make nothing relevant and become Bob Ross.

The name of a thread which was created every couple of hours on Sup Forums a few years ago.
It discussed MK Ultra and pedophile rings in Hollywood.
Then when Sup Forums got shittier conspiracy threads got 'ed, and then when /x/ got shittier conspiracy threads got >>>/thrash/'ed.

And now we're here, in present day of present year, churning out memes nonstop with little to no substance on our board.

I like children

[delete from watch history]

there is no deleting anything from the google servers. it just hides it from YOU

>little to no substance
>meme'd a candidate into winning primaries

also
There's pedowood and other good threads here once in a while mate.

That's why I use Altavista and Prodigy. Then I do a webcrawler search.

I cant find anything wrong with this statement.

as long as you're not using I2p, everything you do is tracked, and you have no privacy.

I wanna plowwy with that cunny

>who is mohammed

Of course you do, roach. We all know you guys are sub human.

there is nothing wrong with bonding with young girls

Hey roach don't you have to rebuild the ottoman empire, rather than fuck qt tweens on a dopamine filled child sex?

me too, they are so cute.

I'll give them some nuts to gather. Open wide!

Nah, unless I profit from neo ottoman empire I'll stay put with what we had until now. What we need is more relaxed laws on age of consent and Turkey is bretty gud asides from retarded Gülen/Erdo crowd which I don't need to interact with anyways.

I like Turkey and Pheasant.

Cuteness on girls is the reason society progressed fast back then because they were guaranteed one. Now we are in an imminent of war because now men in the late teen's and early-mid 20's like myself are either completely cucked or completely redpilled and we all have nothing to lose at this point because women are parasites, age of consent is too high and false rape culture at all time high.

I wish more children would consent or at least look at me now and then during sex.

How did anyone wonder how you had to be abstinent before marriage, you would be married at a young age at least for the girls who mature sexually at a fast rate.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Shouldn't you be couping?

>they would me married very young with a man a decade older
>men can mold that girl into a loving women
>men did have something to work for, for the growth of society and empire
>the girl only had sex that man and that man only

Meanwhile in 2016:
>girls are complete sluts
>deteriorating western empire and going down fast
>muslims rapidly gaining power
>why the fuck men work for society and rather fap, play video games and shitpost on Sup Forums, jewtube, leddit, etc.

>flag

the good old days.

she's a cute girl, hope there aren't any pedos around her :/

3 years too late, now there are millions.

I think this is ok helps to keep pedos home i just wish it whas non white kids preferbly asians raping asian girls should be legal prove me wrong.

Who gives a shit. Just start the 2nd coup already.

never ate pheasant
coup won't give me what I want or benefit me in any way

She had a kid a few years ago.

2012 was shit in every way

Every leap year has always been shit for me.

Top Kek (memes be upon him)

>she had a boy
what a waste of those slutty slav genes