The Discovery

Has anyone seen this? I'm interested but I'm fucking depressed already, is this something I should avoid? It seems from reading about it the premise is:
>suicide turns out to be awesome

It's shit senpai. I watched it last night. It's not depressing it's just boring af.

It's a netflix movie.

the ending was so shit that I turned it off with 15 minutes left

You see the problem with this, right?

He's a faggot. I watched til the end and it was shit. Probably one of the worst movies I've ever seen desu

We should meme it for a day make everyone watch it lel

Everyone seems to hate it, just boring? Doesn't make sense? What's the complaint

It's really bad. Just watch it and find out.

Ha! Okay, I'll check it out. I'll have some vodka maybe that will help.

No problem. I saw enough to know that I didn't want to see anymore.

The problem is you not wanting to watch anymore has nothing to do with the ending because you didn't watch the fucking ending, you goddamned mong.

Imagine a tv movie starring the unfunny one from How I Met Your Mother. That's exactly what it is lel

I heard Rooney Mara gets nekkid. Help a brother out with a timestamp, famalamadingdongaroonies.

I do agree that if you really hate a movie and you get that far in, you kind of have to watch the end. Or you don't even know what it was you hated.

it was garbage

Nice she was so convincing as the cunty ex in Her. So that's definitely a point in the movie's favor

Nah, she don't. She can't even kiss Segel properly he's that fugly. Probably the most awkward screen kiss in the history of cinema.

I saw enough of it to know where it was going and that it wasn't worth finishing because it was just going to get worse. How dumb do you have to be to not understand this?

She doesn't get naked.

Good premises, terrible ending and forgetting Sarah Marshall was miscast.

6/10

Great movie, really didn'teexpect it to be as good as it was.
But only 3 minor flaws....
1)if you really are clinically depressed don't watch this flick
2)ending is kinda shitty
3) whole premise is based on idea that couple of stoned teens came up wiut and consider themselves deep

>Great movie

I think most deep ideas come to people when they're drunk/high/whatever don't they? I never have deep thoughts after a strong cup of coffee, but maybe that's just me.

they arent deep.
your just so fucking stupid at the time you think they are deep.

Oh my bad I didn't know we had an expert on deep thinking in the thread

Can somebody spoil this for me, what's the tweest? Afterlife isn't real after all or something?

We Groundhog Day it after we day, but when it comes to mistakes. We repeat the mistakes over and over until we make the right choice then move on from there to the "next journey"

This movie had a great concept but was ruined by the hubris of the writers. They're both young talented dudes lucky enough to be propped up by nepotism and also by a great freshman feautre (The One I Love) unfortunately they really should have reached out to a more experienced screenwriter to assist in telling the story without having the B-Character be the exposition person the entire fucking time.

She is also kinda plain.
I think her prime passed after she wrecked herself for Girl with the dragon tattoo.
Also, in my country TGWTDT was translated as Men that/who HATE women .
I was so abhorred by that translation, I literally went to theatre to check if I saw wrongly, or if it was an typo.
I know movie is old now but still, no one said a thing and I just had to put it out there,
that title doesn't even make sense, not for book.

The original Swedish translation is Men Who Hate Women

I watched the movie,like ,whole.
It managed to interest me to watch it until the end, that's why I said it is great .
But I did mention it was on par with stoned teens think be deep ideas.
>Dude, like, space is so fucking big,like, we can't even comprehend the size of it,
there is shit out there ,like, we can't fathom, like, planets are living beings and we are viruses that will inevitably spread across the space, like, life is space disease,
we are like, space AIDS or something.

That's nothing like the premise, you've been trolled. The flick is decent, I liked the melancholy rainy atmosphere. Though I'm depressed too, and watched it in a sad mood, I found it even a bit therapeutic. It even has a happy end. But the twist it uses was already done in at least one film and one animu, so don't expect anything original. You'll enjoy this more if you're a cuck.

>we are like, space AIDS or something
I recently read what is supposed to be a sci-fi sensation with exactly this premise. Even a shitty and shallow idea can make it big, I guess, if you put a lot of work in or just have the right connections.

I liked it. The ending was a breath of fresh air to me. ADHD kiddies will probably hate it, tho.

I think this thread convinced me that Sup Forums is the cancer of internet movie reviews

couldnt even finish the first 15 movies

horrible movie

>15 movies

haha i meant minutes of course xd

That's not really that shallow of a concept if you think about it though. Any "deep" concept can be sound to sophomoric if you lace it with "Dude, weed lmao"

>xd
ECKS DEEE

>after we day