Was 2001 a good year for film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vwKQXsXJDX4
youtube.com/watch?v=ppAeMWFCqC8
youtube.com/watch?v=BGLfSn4LBuY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wingtip_vortices
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was a different time

So I was watching Sam Raimi's Spiderman the other day and am aware that they filmed an entire Twin Towers scene that was later cut out after 9/11 happened, yet in the movie Raimi actually has the Twin Towers' reflection in Spiderman's eyes...

reminder this movie came out in 2002.

HOW DID RAIMI GET AWAY WITH THIS

Yes pic related was left in the movie during the montage sequence

It was. Now everybody hates each other.

The man is pure art of his craft

Fuck Raimi for giving in.

Every year has some kino. Although looking through the films released in 2001, it was a pretty weak year.

>Fuck a director who said a big Fuck You to the corporation who demanded to remove the twin tower scene and instead secretly left in a clip of this during the movie's montage
If anything, Raimi deserves the respect for keeping a slight glimpse of the twin tower scene in the final movie

Yeah that Space Odyssey film was alright and that came out in 2001

That's a perfect example of how brightly lit and visible the planes markings should have been rather than an indistinguishable black blob

Huh?

9/11 was kino af

You can clearly hear the plane at 1:50.

youtu.be/vwKQXsXJDX4

Rolling news coverage was the kino. I heard one reporter say they were waiting for the plane to come out the other side. Top kek.

Do you think people on the second tower started leaving the building before the second plane hit the first one?

I think we can all agree the new one is a real improvement. Enough time has passed and we can just state the obvious that they were igly buildings and it isn't a shame that we lost them, more so how we lost them.

a plane noise that sounds like a stock sound effect only for 2 seconds before impact? and the guys filming had absolutely no idea it was coming?

A lot of them started to but were then told they weren't in danger, which technically was true at the time before the second plane hit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ppAeMWFCqC8

the bang was way to sharp and sudden to be anything other than a bomb too I would think

Just listened to that one. The moment he says: "Oh God", I can't even imagine what's going through his head.

PS: Please don't say the building.

I would assume. Problem is ameriburgers couldn't use elevators (fire service mode) and had to struggle down many flights of stairs. Even so, getting from the top third of the building would have taken a while with so many people evacuating.

But the people from the top third should have managed to climb down those stairs.

*to below from where the plane would impact

DAZ TARRORIS

What's with all the 9/11 imagery lately? Are someone trying to trigger ameriburgers into supporting another middle-east invasion.

Gee man...
Pure coincidence

Can you imagine if it was trump in power when 9/11 happened? Fucking middle east would be fucking erased from the map.

Remind me why we went for Iraq instead of Saudis Arabia where every terrorist that planned this was from??

Remind me why Obama gave Osama bin laden a Muslim funeral by throwing him into the ocean without any confirmation, so as to not have "Islamic terror retaliation attacks" while at the same time convince everyone mulims are peaceful (but they are going to bomb us for a picture of the guy)??

>those digits

trips of le truth lads, illuminati confirmed xD

Because the Bush family were in business cahoots with the Saudis for oil.

How the fuck did both buildings "collapse" again

Sam Raimi

Structural stress caused by impact of planes travelling at hundreds of miles an hour. Jet fuel essentially ignited everything on several fuels. Since many floors started collapsing eventually the weight would cause a progressive collapse reaction. Conspiracy fags need not apply. There were no support columns other than the outside.

I'll give you the second one to get hit but I don't get the first one and last to fall it looked fine

>saudi controls the oil of the world
>talk shit, get cut off

It's very obvious. The only problem is our politicians are so corrupt, deep in the pockets of oil companies, they refuse to find alternative solutions to fossil fuels (we will always need lubricants)

Everyone knows the planes were actually just holographic projections. They distributed the tapes to all the major networks before the event and hired all those actors to pretend like they knew people who were in the planes. All according to plan in order to collect on insurance money.

Nice try shlomo, but we the PEOPLE are onto your little game. That tired old lie won't hold up for much longer. We see the truth, we are revealing it, it's happening. You're days are numbered shill

But that helicopter is some 1/5th the length (at least) of an airliner, given this I can say the helicopter is far in the foreground in relation to the towers.

>it's a 3 buildings collapse but only 2 planes crashed happening

there's a million shots with the sun behind the camera like that image, you cant see plane markings in any of them, which is completely nonsensensical

I don't even believe the WTC even existed. They are clearly a huge lie to give us reason to fight a war. No one died in this fake attack. It was like a movie that made the world believe we needed to strike Arabs.

>it's a people can question the two towers attack but not the holocaust episode
stop asking questions goy

Either an inside job or one of the best terrorist attacks ever because they somehow caused every single department in government to become full retard and break protocol.

>fail to shoot the second plane
>restricted DC airspace allows planes to continue
>fails to immediately ground all aircraft, continues reading books
>chain of command from flight control to military is broken (incredible levels of incompetence, but no one was punished for this)
>simulations at the time (more than what would normally be happening, operators unable to switch from simulation to real mode)
>somehow pentashit gets hit, quietly remove surrounding cameras and never release them publicly
>planes were in the air for 1+ hours, transponders turned off (this would cause a jet to intercept)
>buildings do not melt and fail in that manner, the building can hold the weight in the first place, with redundancy for THIS EXACT scenario
>metal some 6 weeks later is STILL GLOWING, that ain't a fuel or paper fire.

Does anyone else find 9/11 fascinating?

It feels like there's nothing like it

it is extremely fishy.

>sand niggers train as pilots for years
>get a group full of secrecy and ill will towards america together
>plan an attack where you simultaneously steal like 5 planes to crash into US beacons of hope
>successfully execute the attacks, causing widespread chaos and panic
>nothing even close to this scale is ever planned again and sand nigs now resort to stealing a truck and running people down or going apeshit with a knife, resulting in fuckall deaths by comparison

It just makes no sense that you would have this huge attack and then not have any plans to follow it up. Surely they would have some more sleepers in the US to fuck shit up hard.

Stop doing this to me I don't want to be dragged down this rabbit hole I was HAPPY when I didn't think about it

The ceiling.

youtube.com/watch?v=BGLfSn4LBuY

Why was he so rude to the woman on the phone?

>or one of the best terrorist attacks ever
I don't think many people would disagree with that.

>Remind me why we went for Iraq instead of Saudis Arabia where every terrorist that planned this was from??

Because So-Damn Insane tried to kill Dubya's Pappy!

HEY YUGI, WANNA PLAY DUEL MONSTAS

Not really 2001 only had one look

Replying to your picture:

Yes. Pre-9/11 2001 was a good year for films

911 thread??

because there was no terrorists
there wasn't even any planes, they were all shooped in by the MSM who used the same Twin Tower Matrix on every Livefeed.

People at Ground zero (actual People not MSM employees) all didn't saw any planes.
the only people who reported crashing planes were Reporters who all worked for the (((MSM))).

over time they leaked more and more fake footage to keep people fooled.

9/11 is one of the biggest psyops in History, right after the Holohoax.

It was a good year for muslims.

one of the biggest proofs that there was no actual planes crashing into the building is the lack of pic related after the explosion.

The documentary about that guy was pretty good. It's sad when they confront his family and they're hardcore christians who refuse to believe he commited suicide.

>tfw we'll never see the pictures of rekt bin laden

I didn't realise the 9/11 Center was so close to the water. Why didn't the people trapped just jump safely into it and swim away?

bin laden wasn't real. Those videos were shot in langley virginia.

2001 was very comfy until 9/11

>the tower right next to you just exploded and if it collapses could potentially take our tower down too
>but nah were fine, get back to work wagecuck

>not so fast cosgrove, lunch is still 2 hours away

>the government orchestrated 9/11
>rather than just having planes fly into the building they also exploded them for no reason and made a cover up 10 times harder

They needed to make sure the buildings dropped, pham

Chem trails?

>or one of the best terrorist attacks ever

It is literally, no hyperbole, that, obviously. Are you autistic? Did you think this was some minor attack?

checked

no its called Wingtip vortices

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wingtip_vortices

ITT: butthurt amerifats can't deal with getting their shit pushed in by a few ragheads living in caves and blame it on muh government

Ah yeah.

is it suicide? the guy probably panicked and jumped out the window to avoid explosion or fire, i don't think it counts as suicide

>retard ignoring all evidence and yaps bullshit

yup but according to jews these real life physics didn't work on 9/11.

when you get the chance, you should kill yourself even if you're shitposting

almost everyone qualified in the relevant fields accepts the official story, or is peer review and the scientific method for cucked sheep now?

>muh evidence

let's see the articles in scientific journals about your bullshit

oh wait, there is none. just neckbeards and their awesome detective skills

like I said, jews claim that real life physics didn't exist that day.

if you believe that, congratulations: you're a dumb fuck.

>"but goyim wing vortices are not possible at the WTC cuz reasons"
lol

then show me the explanation on why wingtip vortices didn't form during the explosion.

right, because there was no plane. the only logical answer.

>"but-but I need some science jew telling me what to believe and can't count 1+1 together on my own"

this is bait right?

Those towers really were fucking ugly.

But multiple engineers all complain that the buildings can't fall without some 'help'. There wasn't any major additional mass (a plane is not big mass), so the building should stay standing, at most the section that's fucked should LEAN over the weak point and then tear off and fall AWAY from the building. Simply as the build is already standing, it's holding it's own weight. So they you say the fire did it, we'll point to dozens of skyscrapers fires and demonstrate all survive. But but jet fuels! No. The jet fuel will be in the wings of the plane, spreading the load over a wide area and very quickly burning up. How is the fuel in large enough quantities going to reach to the core of the build and somehow heat above the temperate it burns at weaken steel?

Other issues also arise when NTSB can't answer question or when flight data doesn't match reality. They all rubber stamped it.

no the actual truth it is.
but it doesn't really matter anymore what people think.

the jews already got away with it, took their profit, shat all over every american and killed millions.

can you imagine a world where 9/11 never happened?
>no pointless wars for kike profits
>bush loses the reelection
>no green day
>middle east still controlled by their dictators keeping violent minorities in their places
>no arab spring
>no rapefugee crisis
>no sjwism to distract the masses
>no capeshit because iron man would have a way different plot

i want out

what jews?

>hey wagecucks, the building next to us is on fire but just put your head down and keep working

holy shit user, you have the biggest scoop in the history of man. now just sell the exclusive rights to your sound evidence for billions of dollars and let the good life roll in.

the ones who run the US.

I'm not the first one to discover this, I just repost the actual facts.

what jews run the US?

so someone else sold the story already?

>he thinks they wouldn't find an excuse for all those wars and "revolutions" one way or another

The shadow jews.

Dude don't bother you realize these , are shills right? Either that or they really somehow think jews don't own the courts the banks, hollywood, the news media and almost everything else that governs peoples mindsets or financial and legal needs.

I know m8
I know...

OH right and the pharmaceutical industry and the entire us government.

good answer user

It's the correct answer - not that you would know anything about that.

What am I looking at here