HAPPENING

HAPPENING
COUP IN ARMENIA
ARMED REBELS SIEZE MINISTRY OF SECURITY
DEMAND GOVERMENT RESIGNATION
clarin.com/mundo/Toman-rehenes-edificio-Policia-Armenia_0_1615038501.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3694215/Now-fears-coup-Armenia-armed-men-storm-police-station-hostages-demand-opposition-leader-s-release.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YESSSSSSSS BRING IT ON KEK

BS

Not happening.

it says Istanbul and Turquia in your picture you know

First for second coup in days

No one cares.

>Istanbul in picture

Fuck off

shit source

not happening

fake

kek copycats. Armenia has always been an inferior vassal who copied our stuff. And when they became salty with us they started copying Jews with the muh holocaust thing. Be original ffs

Bad source, but it actually did happen today.

Unknown if for political reasons or just general coup.

They have been holding people hostage for hours, still ongoing.

Found an english link
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3694215/Now-fears-coup-Armenia-armed-men-storm-police-station-hostages-demand-opposition-leader-s-release.html

>Sipping coffee on a Sunday Afternoon

>Decide to stream the Star Wars film since I haven't seent it

>Happenings keep happening

>Not watching the Star Wars

Kek doesn't want me to relax.

>one police station
>a coup

sensationalism

It's Armenia. I'm shocked they even have a building.

I know, i had no pictures then

>Intentona

I think its the police HQ

can i immigrate to argentina?

If they count you as european you domt even need a visa

>Article 25 (of the constitution) : the goverment cannot and willnot impeade the arrival of european imigrants

It's becoming fashionable.

o-okay

Can I come? I want to be the first Finnish-American Argentinian.

And despite being a bunch of hairy little mountain trolls they fucked your shit up pretty good huh?

I you have the EU passaport it is granted by the constitution

I have a Finnish *residency* passport. Not sure if it counts.

Looks like ww3 is around the corner

Does argentina have places without crime? How big should my income be so that i could afford living in such places?

underrated

is mostly peacefull, certain places outside the capital are safe about the money it is difficult to calculate, as tarrifs just went up 400% but apperently they Will go down, but id say 30.000 pesos per month

I meant to say the south is mostly peacefull, also i know ukranian families are located in north

>In the beginning Happenings were every tweleve weeks. Then six, then three. Then every two weeks. The last one, in Dallas was a week. In four days we could be seeing a Happening every eight hours until they are coming every four minutes.

Sup Forums we should witness a Double Happening within seven days.

The bar for happenings has been lowered though. For instance, I don't think Pokémon is a legit happening.

I'd say targeted assassinations of cops, coup attempts, semi-unsecured US nukes on foreign soil, trucker terrorists and more dead cops count as legit happenings.

WAAAAAAAGH SOON BOYZ

In KEK we trust.

>Dallas
>the last Happening

Where the fuck have you been? We've already had a "Double Happening" occur in less than 24 hours since then just two days ago... the terrorist attack in Nice, France that left 80+ dead followed immediately after by the coup attempt in Turkey in the same night...

This is actually the third major happening this week. Fourth if you count the armed gunmen killing cops in Baton Rouge, LA right now as I type this.

Relese of 9/11 documents.

Fuck America y u no talk about this shit ?