Is Pokemon Go a conspiracy?

well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/pokemon-go-linked-to-cia/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hanke
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyhole,_Inc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NICE TRY MURICA, YOU WONT GET ME

yes, it is being financed by george soros and the globalists!

Maybe the Japanese government lmao.

Really though, I wouldnt be surprised if your camera was on the whole time you were walking around, and the data was being compiled into some kind of map that looks like google street view.

They could use it to make a virtual world

pokemon goy is a good thing for kill and steal a lot of whiteys

Yes, they need to know where you walk down a road and see pictures of public roads.

Shut your mouth Chris your damaging my limited worldview

uh

Just wanted to let you know, the government can already access your phones camera if it wants. It doesn't need a smart phone app with pokemon pictures.

No. It's a game.

i have nothing to hide, and pokemon go is quite fun, met alot of nice people thanks to the app

It's bait for normies who think being into pokemon cool in any way.
Pokemon is a game for autistic children.

>the government can already access your phones camera if it wants. It doesn't need a smart phone app with pokemon pictures.

But without an app like this the government can't make you take pictures of the things and places that are special interest to _them_

Do you know what a conspiracy is?

>a virtual world consisting only of pictures of the ground
sounds neat

probably

The Japanese have discovered how to feminize men. So, they're probably trying to see if they managed to turn the entire population into women.

People have to point their cameras up more than that to see the pokemon and throw the ball.

You do know that google drives around every street it can and takes 360 degrees pictures... right?

How are people snapping pictures of muks on their cum-covered dicks going to give them info more valuable? Moreover, why would the government spend the time and effort to sort through millions, if not billions of pictures to find out-of-focused pieces of places they could simply send someone to scout out themselves?

Sometimes I feel like you tinfoil types just willfully refuse critical thinking because it's just fun to you to think up these crazy schemes.

NOW THE GOVERNMENT WILL KNOW WHERE ALL THE PIDGEOTTOS ARE

SHUT IT DOWN
H
U
T

I
T

D
O
W
N

People are going places the google car can't to get pictures

I don't know if you're working for the (((globalists))) but I'll educate you just in case you're just memeing and care about the truth.

Infowars says it's the CIA, and their information is actually backed up by wikipedia

infowars.com/pokemon-go-linked-to-cia/

>The developer of Pokémon Go, Niantic, Inc., was founded by John Hanke, who previously received funding from the CIA’s venture capital firm In-Q-Tel to develop what eventually became Google Earth.

>In-Q-Tel was once described as an “independent strategic investment firm that identifies innovative technology solutions to support the missions of the U.S. Intelligence Community.”

>It’s easy to see why the CIA would have an interest in the software behind Pokémon Go; the game utilizes the player’s camera and gyroscope to display an image of a Pokémon as though it were in the real world, such as the player’s apartment complex or workplace bathroom.

>Software like that could theoretically turn millions of smartphone users into ‘Imperial probe droids’ who take real-time, ground-level footage of their cities and homes, reaching into dark alleyways and basements which spy satellites and Google cars can’t reach

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hanke

>John Hanke is an American entrepreneur. He currently runs Niantic Labs, a company which explores experimental mobile, social, and local applications such as Ingress and 'Pokémon Go'. Prior to joining Google, Hanke founded and was CEO at Keyhole, Inc.. Google acquired Keyhole in 2004, at which point Keyhole's flagship product was renamed to Google Earth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyhole,_Inc

>additional capital came from an NVIDIA bundling deal, from the CIA's venture capital arm In-Q-Tel, with the majority of In-Q-Tel' funds coming from the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency

And it just makes logical sense. After they've mapped the outdoor world, the next step it getting cameras to all the places it's impractical to install CCTV.

You are well aware spy satellites can zoom in and take pictures anywhere at almost any time, right? Google uses one for it's civilian maps. Imagine the classified maps, and the quality of the classified ones.

You god damn moron. It´s not about the outside it´s about the inside of peoples houses. Everytime you play in your house your camera will record the inside of your house.

Your camera can already record the inside of your house. Your phone's microphone can already be turned on at any time they want.

This. It's definitely technically doable.
I can't find the source, but some programmers from a university managed to do a visual reconstruction of a flat (google street style) just by randomly activating the cell phone camera of a test person and stitching the images together.
Maybe some user knows what I'm talking about and can provide the source? This was maybe 2-3 years back.

Pokemon Go here sucks dick.

The servers are down 99% of the time.

In the past 4 days since it was released I have gotten maybe 1 hour of play time, the rest of the time it fails to connect to servers.

Uninstall / 10

You can turn the camera off and the Pokemon will appear in a random field.

Yes, but now millions of people are pointing their camera around actively, making it much more effective. Normally, you wouldn't wave your cellphone around a lot in your own flat. Most of the time, the camera would only see the desk it is lying on, or the pocket it is resting in.

An american company makes the actual app. There was a news story a few days ago about how it compiles personal info and the company apologized