You complain about Wonder Woman, but Brie is supposed to be an actual wrestler in GLOW

You complain about Wonder Woman, but Brie is supposed to be an actual wrestler in GLOW.

Will watch for her nude scenes but it's still a joke

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/alisonbrie
recapped.com/nude-scene-of-the-year-2017
youtube.com/watch?v=Zt4F1pj84OQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>watching a show for nudes

You realise there will be webms?

twitter.com/alisonbrie

She posted a couple of pictures of her in the show. You really don't wanna see nudes of that.

>Alison Brie nudes

Nah, you're all lying. P-Please stop teasing me about such thing, for fucks sake.

I take it you haven't seen her recently? She's lost it, Jew genes have kicked in. Gillian Jacobs is where it's at now.

recapped.com/nude-scene-of-the-year-2017
not an april fools joke

i am currently dressed like this. AMA

Yeah she looks pretty eh.. deflated and empty.

Damn shame.

holy shit wtf , what happened? did the lizard people eat her or something

Ehhhhh !! It probably is going to be a body double (笑´・艸・)

huge mole by her vagina.

As a young man who used to watch GLOW for easy boners before internet, they had woman that were much more like actresses than "real wrestlers" like what WWE tries to push today.

You just know they're gonna do a shower scene.

Tiny Brie washing up, suddenly two whales walk up to her.

"Hey lookie what we guts here, a little boy."

The Brie looks down and continues to wash herself..

"Yeah a little boy with a tiny peepee, its so tiny we cant even see it in that bush."

The Brie tries to walk away..

Suddenly the two whales sandwich her inbetween their whale boobs.

"Listen up little boy, this aint no sport for ur kind."

The Brie can not reply for she is drowning in tits.

They walk away laughing as the Brie softly wheeps in the shower.

>GJ

So you like the late era Michael Jackson look?

Cocaine, not even once!

This pleases me.

Imagine being her personal trainer in that gym and having to be all like "damn, Alison Brie, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your balzacian woman body and horrific androgynous face. I would totally have sex with you, both my professional persona and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16yo instagram whore in the locker room. Like seriously imagine having to be that personal trainer and film while Alison Brie flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and stand there, rep after rep, exercise after exercise, while she perfected them for a snapchat voyeurism. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone in the gym tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, ALISON BRIE LIFTS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes, supermodels and troubled teens for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in midwest. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to be there and assist in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with other poor personal trainers in the previous months. And then she calls for another set, and you know you could kill every single middle aged celebrity in this gym before the other big guys could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking professional. You're not going to lose your future career as a celeb gym owner over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

I swear they replaced our Brie with a mediocre lookalike..

It's Hannah Montana all over again, except this time we went from sexy/slutty to boring.

I really hope GLOW will surprise me and be sexy as fuck, but I've been disappointed before.

>ywn prime brie

It's like having a crush on a girl from a 70s movie but you know she totally doesn't look like that anymore, except instead of the 70s we're talking 2011 here.

I'd still let her castrate me.

Brie is becoming a prime jewish milf.
It pleases me

I w-was already c-c-circumcised though.

Sold. I was on the fence. Brie in a leotard was tempting, but wasn't enough to seal the deal.

Are there any pics of bries arm pits?

>Signature move: Flying Elbowdrop
>Finisher: Hyper Headlock

>she will NEVER castrate you with her teeth
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

Can you imagine being in bed almost in shock and writhing in pain as she finishes sewing up your empty sack? Maybe if you were a good boy and didn't complain, she will let you nurse from her and get a taste of that delicious nutritious mommy milk.

shit form she's pulling with her lower back

That ass needs more work

Jew genes

>yfw Joel Mchale had a threesome with prime Brie and Gillian Jacobs

McHale pls stop posting your retarded fanfics here

either way he fucked both of them
donglover left because he was jealous as fuck

>Gillian
it's always been the teetotaler that was going to win in the end.

>either way he fucked both of them
Proof or GTFO

You know eh, I'd be totally up for this.

are you german? Everytime some degenerate fetish pic is posted here there is usually a german flag with it

No I'm Dutch, but where do you see the flag then? I thought that was just on those other boards.

you need Sup Forums platinum to see them

What's the problem?

I didnt, just basing off my experience on Sup Forums with those germans posting scat

Aah, well I only post here and on Sup Forums

She needs to gain weight.

She should be bulking anyway.

what happened to her face, i don't even recognize her

Franco is a vampire and he's been draining her with his penis.

she looks like my mother 20 years ago

when is this show

>It's Hannah Montana all over again, except this time we went from sexy/slutty to boring.

>I am 16 years old

pretty gross desu

it's called clit user

hmmm, yes, continue...

my dad works at nintendo, and i walked in on them and saw it with my own eyes.

>dat mole

Is her time as eye candy over bros?

Has been ever since she debuted her new anorexic look.

>when an user shares your patrician taste

WHAT THE FUCK

her big tits are gone, now they're just average :(

alexandra daddario is a better jewess anyway. bigger tits and much hotter all around :)

her tits were never that big
c-cups at best

without the tits, what's her point?

>not an april fools joke
>posted on april 1st
>no proof of any kind

Lost a lot of weight. It's a shame

Only fast food and lots of nudity can save her career now.

Annie Edison post greendale

We need flags

>wants to see current skeleton Brie nude
I mean, I want to aswell, but I'm not willing to kill for it, like if it was for prime Brie.
The fact that prime Brie has never and will never go nude is pretty much the proof that we are in the worst timeline and Sup Forums is wrong.

wouldn't it just descend this place into even more shit slinging

just go to Sup Forums sometimes
majority of the Sup Forums shitposters are yuropoors

omfg she turned into Kristin Wiig but not Wiig 10 years ago but Wiig now.

If I was Dave Franco, Id make her suck my dick every night while we watch a slideshow of her nudes from when she was in her prime

CUTE!

You niggers need better glasses, she's reaching unsuspected levels of C U T I E. Especially considering she's fucking 35, gott damn I hope I have a gf half as cute as this when I'm 35.

nice tumblr gif landwhale

no wonder Dave Franco is fucking Emma Roberts on the side. Brie is gross now, no way shes satisfying him

Gillian Jacobs has always been where it's at.

Might not have to wait

she's clearly saying everything

that's a terrible shop m9

Meanwhile a giant ugly beast woman gets shit from people in game of thrones

Why can't you guys just admit you hate these women because you are hateful permavirgins

Gilly still looks like a doll
Gilly > Brie

More Gilly please, I lost my folder so more prime Allison is welcome too.

the superior girl

Post more

>have a wrestling fetish
>getting to watch Alison get squashed and humiliated by fat women

I wish it was Britta instead, but I'm not complaining.

>Gillian Jacobs will never pull down her pants and ask you to spank her to show how tough she is, only to realize she isn't tough enough and starts to cry as you turn her cheeks red

youtube.com/watch?v=Zt4F1pj84OQ

What is the point?

not a shop pal, same guy has Bella nudes

Looks like my mom tbqh. She's 62 though