Why are there no funny right wing comedians?

Why are there no funny right wing comedians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70_OdIGqX4c
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/04/comedians-tell-anti-brexit-jokes-damaging-careersas-audiences/
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/09/white-voters-victory-donald-trump-exit-polls
youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JIHN1UkcSGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((I have no idea.)))

basically this

Tim Allen is hilarious, faggot.

bait

thinly veiled recommendations thread

on topic, Dave Chappelle

>A race that accounts for less than one percent of the global population has no problem enslaving the entire rest of the planet

Keep fighting the good fight, Ubermenschen.

But I feel aflicted by the smell of unwashed hippies that grew up in middle-class families

Does Norm Mcdonald count as right wing? He's fucking hilarious.

Probably because being a comedian still makes you part of Hollywood and having any sort of rightwing opinion in there gets you a Mel Gibson treatment.

I see Oldman still working and whining like a good rightwinger does.
Mel fucked up and disgraced himself,cut the persecution complex.

Nah, I'm pretty sure drunken anti-semitic outbursts directed at police officers get you the Mel Gibson treatment.

Trump is a right wung comedian. He makes a lot of people laugh.
Granted, he took his joke quite far by now.

first of all, most comedians suck.

but anyways,

Norm Macdonald
Gavin McIness and old Vice Magazine
Sup Forums
Sam Hyde has his moments
Dennis Miller is conservative, if you find him funny

Vincent Gallo isn't a comedian, but I find him amusing to listen to talking shit on everything

Right wing humor tends to lean better towards sketches rather than live stage delivery.

> Sup Forums

And why is that?

>Gavin McIness

Who the fuck cares about comedy in 2017 anyway? With the exception of British and Eastern European gigs the whole industry got castrated and talking about touchy subjects like Muslims, trannies or fat pieces of shit is frowned upon while fading away.

It's actually not too strange, when you look at the history of most civilizations.

Middlemen minority groups have disproportionate power throughout the world (Igbos in Nigeria, Parsis in India, Armenians in Turkey, etc.).

Jews are an interesting case because of how much higher up the bell curve the average Jew sits, something like 112 IQ.

It doesn't sound like a huge difference, but it means the very uppermost tip of the intelligence distribution is saturated, positively saturated, with Jews.

And intelligence is the currency of power. It's why one human can outsmart a billion chimps. It's why one 150-IQ guy can outsmart a billion retards.

The Jews have achieved permanent hegemony over the human race, and there's no going back. The "singularity" nerds talk about already happened in the form of assortative mating among the Jewish merchant class hundreds of years ago.

Crazy, huh?

Sup Forums are funny as fuck. I kind of consider a hivemind as an entity or actor, if not a person exactly

he's seriously pretty funny and very likeable

Kinda sounds like they're the actual 'Master Race', no?

>he's seriously pretty funny and very likeable

He's neither of those things.

Humour is subjective, but he is definitely not likeable.

Jews banned it

Because they're denied exposure.

Next question.

That's one way to put it. I myself have some Ashkenazi blood (not a ton) and it makes me chuckle to know that I can use that as a shield at university while still getting most of the benefits of looking white.

D R O P P E D

There are

They post on Sup Forums and here.

Just because theyre not paid to.do so doesnt make them non comedians

There are. it's called Postal directed by Uwe Boll
youtube.com/watch?v=70_OdIGqX4c

>9/11 scene
>"Everybody hates Jews" line
>Making fun of mentally challenged people
>J.K. Simmons has a cameo
I have no idea how he got this movie made

>"Go back to Mecca and run around your big black box"
How did Uwe Boll manage to get away with this? Also a shame this scene was cut and can only be found on the Director's Cut (not Unrated version)

>Full Body Cringe: The Post

>How did Uwe Boll manage to get away with this?
> Also a shame this scene was cut and can only be found on the Director's Cut

...Uh.

he's rght though. Sup Forums are consistantly funnier than most known comedians. collectively and individually. and a good chunk of the humor comes from right wing posters.

>Full Body Cringe Part II: The Samefaggotry

Good lord, man. I haven't even had breakfast yet.

>LE RESISTENCE xD
>BAN ASSAULT JOKES
I hate liberals.

i know you're a leftist or whatever, but if you say all the "comedy" out there is better than the laughs here, you're lying to yourself

I've gotten more laughs from baneposting alone than any single comedian.

You're delusional if you think Dave is right wing, he's centrist at best.

Anything that isn't left of Dunham is "right wing" apparently.

Because the ability to put yourself in other people's shoes is a very important to comedy. How can you know if something's funny if you can't understand other perspectives?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/04/comedians-tell-anti-brexit-jokes-damaging-careersas-audiences/
The free market works again

>Trump is a Billionaire man of the people for the people
>Right wingers can't put themselves in other peoples shoes

>Yeah but when right-wing comics fail it's because jews

Because effects of liberal doctrine aren't funny.

Maybe in the "you got what you asked for" sense.

Who are you quoting?

>Why are there no funny right wing comedians?
Why are there no funny right wing comedians?Why are there no funny right wing comedians?Why are there no funny right wing comedians?Why are there no funny right wing comedians?Why are there no funny right wing comedians?Why are there no funny right wing comedians?Why are there no funny right wing comedians?Why are there no funny right wing comedians?Why are there no funny right wing comedians?Why are there no funny right wing comedians?Why are there no funny right wing comedians?Why are there no funny right wing comedians?Why are there no funny right wing comedians?

How did I know it was a black African just from the thuggish, apelike brutality of the act before I even got to the mention he was from Ghana?

they have a certain style when they go bad. like some parody of the most 19th Century cliche of a savage primitive except it's fucking real.

"OOGA BOOGA!" ::waves machete::

yeah and the government doesn't tap everything connected to the net and doesnt have access to all your loli. Keeping fighting the predetermined fight, goy.

I hope they feed that ape his own dick and then slit his worthless, subhuman throat, but obviously Germany probably wont even punish him at all.

This post is really hard to read until you realise the first line is supposed to be read completely sincerely.

>I'll prove this thing by referencing a completely unrelated thing.
>BRILLIANT

Yeah, and Shakespeare didn't write Othello and Redbull doesn't give you wings. Heeey Macarena, AH-HAH!

What a retarded post.

Humor has nothing to do with empathy. It's basically based in human corruption and stupidity and if anything is infused with a cosmic contempt.

Most comedians aren't funny.

Maybe conservatives avoid embarressing themselves with cringeworthy forced memes *cough* le Drumpf xD *cough* like the liberals do on a regular basis.

Comedy and movies being dominated by the left is the same reason Business is dominated by the right.

Intelligent lefties tend to favour the arts. Intelligent right wingers tend to favour finance and business.

Jesus, the inability to even look up to see if the article's real is the reason why Sup Forums is so outraged at everything. You got shown a red cloth and you're instantly raging without considering the idea that it might not be true.

Trump is unironically the funniest American celebrity in years

also, comedy is often savage, cruel, and amoral if not even immoral. there's nothing about 'social justice' to it. it mocks the poor and biologically stupid as much as it does the privileged. which is why racist humor is so damned funny.

Yeah, because we all know Doonesbury is a real knee-slapper

shit like this continually happens in Europe these days and you know it.

rapey ape-people and goatfuckers are ooga booga-ing and allahu ackbaring all over the place.

I dont even know what left or right means anymore

But being Woody Allen does not.

>With the exception of British and Eastern European gigs

yeah you certainly sound knowledgeable on the matter

what's Garry Trudeau's excuse then?

Except it doesn't. The fake statistics thrown around constantly look at other things that _seem_ to imply some sort of refugee war, which shit sites like Breitbart keeps publishing without checking, but the reality is that there is marginal difference.

Shit like that XY Eizenfall map are littered with unconfirmed, confirmed false and non-refugee crimes that keep being represented as refugee ones because we gotta get some more outrage!

What's the most successful Woody Allen movie that's come out lately? The man does like a movie a year, not because of a grand Jewish conspiracy, but because he makes them for $15 and shoots them over a weekend in his summer home. He's a largely independent filmmaker.

Sup Forums is unintentionally funny

Because right wingers have no sense of humor. Their constant state of righteous anger mames them incapable of seeing the humor in anything.

Everything they agree with is good and right and can't be made fun of and everything they disagree with is an evil conspiracy to destroy western society and they're the only ones who can save us from it.

Watch one of Milo Yiannopoulos' so called lectures. It's fascinating. It's like a standup routine by someone who's only idea of a punchline is "leftists/feminists/muslims/other people who are not like me or "Daddy" Trump sure suck, right?"

>defending increase in rapes of women and children because you're so committed to a leftist view of humanity

embrace apolitical realism, user. it's refreshing out here.

>I've gotten more laughs from baneposting alone than any single comedian.

Are you unironically saying baneposting is right-wing?

do you realize most memes come from underaged posters with no political affiliations whatsoever? are you aware of how young Sup Forums actually is, especially with the more recent invasions?

>I've gotten more laughs from baneposting alone than any single comedian.
That says more about you than the comedy scene.

>embrace apolitical realism, user

I do. I bought a bagel and a redbull this morning from the Yemeni deli on the corner near my apartment. Guy gave me a pack of smokes for free the other day because I was short on cash. Good dude. Came back home with my two latino roommates. Good dudes. In fact, on my block, I'm probably in the minority as a white guy. Thought that would be weird at first, but after a while I realized that people are people. There are good people and there are bad people, but for the most part, they're just fucking people. I deal with immigrants every day, and yet it's not the dystopian hellscape Sup Forums led me to believe.

>Thinks mudlsimes are people

The only people qualified to tell you about Muslims are lower educated Breitbart readers in Red States who have never actually met one.

The point is that leftists are often the most privileged of society. Haven't you noticed how most rich kids are extremely leftist when they only consume daddy's money? It's those that actually struggle to make their own money or they did in the past that understand liberal economics.

>Haven't you noticed how most rich kids are extremely leftist when they only consume daddy's money?

Not particularly. Although I have noticed a yuge number of right wing silver-spooners that like to downplay the role their parent's wealth played in their own success every chance they get.

This is just some hardcore confirmation bias stuff. There is a very small correlation and can mostly be explained by progress and resistance to it.

there are plenty, they just dont make it the main point of their act.

The left is the most privileged? The one full of minorities and poor people?

It's called punching down and it doesn't exactly make for a very popular comedy routine.

>doonesbury talking shit on anyone else on comedy

kek what?
I mean yeah, I'm sure all those punks, hippies, students etc. are all stacking mad dosh

Most minorities arent leftist and it was poor people who elected Trump.

Because the left writes the jokes for us.

same reason all the left wing political comedians are painfully unfunny. politics are naturally dated as shit, so unless you're watching it at the exact moment it's relevant, most of the material is going to be meaningless because i'm just supposed to remember everything about rick santorum or some shit just so i can find your lazy material funny. political bias is death to comedy because it ceases to be for the sake of laughter and becomes more self-fellating and agenda pushing.

This is true.

I would like to hear any semi-good right wing comedian come to the stage with right wing political jokes.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/09/white-voters-victory-donald-trump-exit-polls

>Of the one in three Americans who earn less than $50,000 a year, a majority voted for Clinton. A majority of those who earn more backed Trump.
>Clinton’s lead among non-white voters was substantial, but not enough to make up the difference.

I guess if you want to argue the definition of "leftist" there might be something but poor people and minorities by in large support Democrats.

>Punching down
Holy hell I hope you didn't spill your Starbucks latte when typing that.

Yeah, that's why George Carlin and Charlie Chaplin are remembered by no one right?

youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ

here is sam hyde making liberals laugh nonstop for 2 hours

George Carlin would be seen as a total shitlord by today's standards.

Oh man, liberals drinking fancy Starbucks. What is this, the Bush Presidency? I bet you thought Hannity had a point when he bitched about Obama wanting dijon mustard.

before alternative comedy, most of the most famous comedians would be considered right wing by today's standards.

But you're not supposed to laugh at anything that might be considered racist, sexist or homophobic anymore.

And the jews control what people actually see on TV anyway.

This is one of the most popular UK comedians before the "alternative" comedy phase. I don't particularly like him, but you get an idea of his material.

youtube.com/watch?v=JIHN1UkcSGo

here's the thing, george carlin wasn't about targeting specific politicians so much as gripes or problems with society as a whole, many of which still carry over today, at least in the material i remember most. yes, people still waste a lot of time, money and land on golf courses, yes, people still put stupid fucking bumper stickers about their dipshit honor student kids, and yes, imbeciles are still watering down language to make it more digestible and have less emotional impact. i guarantee carlin would have some choice words to say about the phrase "person of color."

He's revered as one of the greatest comedians ever by pretty much anyone who matters in comedy or culture in general. I saw him in concert a year before he died, full house. His reputation is already cemented as legendary, your argument is a useless hypothetical that's impossible to substantiate nor provide evidence for. Eat shit.

Left wing comedians are all that are needed.

Left wing people laugh with them.

Right wing people laugh at them.

Bill Burr

This is what would make him a shitlord because he wouldn't agree with shit terms like PoC

Your deluding yourself if you think those things aren't political or that he didn't specifically target people like Bush or Republicans in general (or liberals for that matter). Arguing George Carlin wasn't a political comedian is like arguing Richard Pryor didn't discuss race, patently false in every sense of the word. Carlin practically built his career off a supreme court case he initiated for Christ sake.

>most of the most famous comedians would be considered right wing by today's standards.

This is reasonably true. In the 80's most comedians were fairly center-right. Granted, before that, you had people like Carlin who was always fairly progressive, but left wing comedy was different then. The difference now is that leftists are the language police.

Bill Burr is kind of a relic from the late 80s early 90s. He's definitely right of the modern comedy landscape, but I'd hardly call him a "right-wing comic".