Alright Sup Forums. Here are your options:

Alright Sup Forums. Here are your options:

1. Your movie idea is automatically green-lit. You have complete control over all aspects, including the director, actors, and story. The budget is indefinite. The movie would receive extensive promotion and given a worldwide release.

2. One week of uninhibited sex with a celebrity of your choosing. They would be 100% into you regardless of your appearance, personality, or hygiene. However, you must use protection.

3. Mystery box, revealed in one hour.

Sex is a meme perpetuated by normies.

The box...THE BOX!

The first one. Producers of worldwide release movies get way more than one week of uninhibited sex with a celebrity of their choosing and they can afford all the mystery boxes they want.

What if my movie is about me having some sort of sex marathon with a celebrity while opening mysterious boxes

Mystery box

how the hell?

oh man

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?

1 and 2 are great, but the box could be anything......it could even let me make or have sex with any movie or celebrity I want!

I'll have the box.

I'm gonna take the box. You better reveal it when the hour is up

I'd wager he has some kind of modded clock in that post.

How the fuck is this possible

Given I don't particularly have any story that I have to tell in film, I'd choose sex with Emma Watson. Elle Fanning would probably be my second choice, followed by Anya Taylor-Joy and Mia Wasikowska.

And ideally Emma as she looked here.

1. Have an idea ready and everything.

Indefinite budget? I would just take a huge cast of A lists to some exotic harsh location and put them through hell for like 2 years and break them one after the other. The movie plot etc won't even matter much, but for the sake of grandiosity of vision, The Silmarrilion filmed entirely with practical effects and minimal CGI, all on location, 6 films back to back.

Can i make a tv series instead?

I want Bloodborne anime series

Option 1: All of the hottest actresses in the world are locking in a room where they are filmed having sex with me. The movie will be several days long

what is it?

Almost time for the reveal!

It's time

It's time!

If you picked option 3, congratulations. Inside the mystery box is a lifetime supply of hot pockets. Enjoy!

>jani autosaging this thread