What are your thoughts on models becoming actresses just because of their looks?

What are your thoughts on models becoming actresses just because of their looks?

The same as my thoughts on an actress becoming a model.

Or an actress becoming a singer.
Or a singer becoming an actress
Or model becoming a singer
Or a singer becoming a model

GIVE ME ATTENTION. PLEASE. I NEED IT. EVERYBODY LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah but girls who model have nothing else going for them. Their looks will deteriorate and they'll realize they have no other talents.

thats all women are good for anyway I mean its not really disputable so its fine

If they can act and get the job done, of course I'm fine with it.

A big part of actors is there look and presence anyways. Like they use themselves as an instrument, apply it to a scene very much as an aesthetic element that's in a big way to do with how they look, whether attractive or not.

Americans make fucking anybody whatever since being famous is like a job there or something

you dont even need to be skilled to be famous, just look like what they did with kim kardasian

*their look

she kinda looks weird though cant point my finger on it

Most modern female singers and actresses also have 0 talent.

It's better than having "real" actresses like Daisy Ridley or Emilia Clarke who can't act and look like shit.

I would be ok with it if they were attractive.
There aren't enough attractive women on film and tv these days.

T. Virgin

Delete this

Not him but Daisy Ridley is ug as fugg

Most acting isn't particularly hard. Not hard enough that you need a lifetime of training anyway

I have no problem with it.

No she is a qt

She looks like a bobblehead

>someone getting casted for movies because of their looks

Wow, I never would have dreamed they would do such a thing.

I will never understand the modern cult-like worship of average looking jewish skanks. Truly a sign that society is declining and we are living the end times.

It boggles my mind too. I've started to think that people just have no better things to do than to spam actresses they have a slight crush on, thinking it's love or some shit.

You seriously need to go back

Get ready, shit is collapsing soon.

how is Sup Forums being contrarian trolls and pretending ugly people who can't act (daisy ridley, bella thorne, that other star wars chick, ratface and emma roberts come to mind) surprising or hard to understand? Trolling each other with these terrible actresses is just low hanging fruit. Hell I do it some times myself.

>that 5head
>that chin
>those teeth

It's great as long as they get naked

she's bordering on scary looking here, are you insane?

I think the fact that she looks attainable and isn't a 10/10 knockout makes her more attractive and feel less artificial and down to earth.

I bet she takes fat shits

I think this guy is right because he made his comment rhyme.