N
C

Anyone ready for the shitshow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e4G8IlNYgws
snopes.com/2016/07/17/white-elevators-cause-consternation-at-rnc-site/
youtu.be/ooyPX1ciFqo?t=24s
youtube.com/watch?v=rOky4M0BHvo
nypost.com/2016/07/15/soros-zombies-invade-cleveland-outsourcing-us-power-to-russia-and-other-notable-commentary/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/14/beware-the-george-soros-zombies/
newsmax.com/Newsfront/george-soros-funded-ferguson-protests/2015/01/15/id/618934/
infowars.com/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur-civil-action/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tomorrow will be the best happening Sup Forums has ever witnessed

Kek confirms

I think its going to be borderline ultimate happening.

>rifle
Wasn't there some minor lel because the RNC is a gun-free zone?

LeBron James will personally kill a BLM protester with a high-speed basketball to the head.

Jesus christ I'm getting kind of worried now.

Rednecks, anti-fa, BLM, biker milita types and general anarchists I'm sure.

I hope this doesn't turn into fucking chaos.

Oh it will... it will...

pls tell me what this is about.

THIS IS IT, LADS. CONCENTRATE ALL THE MEME MAGIC, THE GREAT HAPPENING IS UPON US

I really wish I could travel to Cleveland to watch the madness unfold.

That said, every time we hype up something like this, nothing happens because if we're aware of the potential danger, then so are the security forces.

inside the convention is, people tried to petition to allow ccw but it didn't happen

Go pee sitting down German cuck.

>I hope this doesn't turn into fucking chaos.

What a funny way to spell 'does', is it a regional mannerism?

I want to know too man, I haven't heard about this.

Some nog is going to get uppity and think whitey won't bite back

the media will once again blame white people and guns and Obama will come out with tears in his eyes saying he can't believe evil whity killed more of his brothers who dindu nuffen and that congress needs to decide what kind of country we'll have if we allow these evil murder weapons any more.

>mfw BLM shows up,

MEAL Team Six reporting for duty.

Tell me about the black elevator.

Alex Jones will be there, lol

Can't fucking wait for his videos

whats going on in cleveland?

>Hillary plants a """white supremacist Trump supporter""" in the crowd to open fire on niggers
>mfw

>tfw it starts on my birthday

youtube.com/watch?v=e4G8IlNYgws

THREAD THEME

Oh holy Kek, please protect the Donald in this time of danger and uncertainty.

BLM
Bikers for Trump
SJWs
Delegate hijackers
Maybe Mudslime terrorists

It's going to be glorious.

Someone tell me how shit can go down please. A shooter? What could happen?

Maybe I should go to Cleveland tomorrow. Only 2 hours away.

Someone redpill me on this.

the republicans should really just pull a fast one and have the convention in a completely different city

Massive chimp outs and liberal destruction.

dubs my nigga

you for real think thats gonna happen?

Everyone will be there tomorrow.

BLM, SJWs, Leftist extremists, white supremacist groups, the Infowars crew and general Donald Trump supporters

It's the perfect recipe for disaster.

>Pence gets assassinated

I know we love happenings but I''d almost find it funnier if NOTHING happened. Why? This would mean the protestors are fizzled out and their movement takes another blow for being shit.

What's better for an attention whore movement then for it to die of breath instead of fire?

snopes.com/2016/07/17/white-elevators-cause-consternation-at-rnc-site/

Idk, seems like white people are already off to a head start.

Don't forget our Nige will be there to 'observe'.

He's watching you burgers.

Don't forget the anarchists

>canada

lmfao

Kys nerd

>snopes

when we expect a happening, it never happens

the best and biggest happenings are the ones that no-one expects i.e. brexit, trumps rise, turkey coup etc

If you want chaos you've clearly never experienced chaos. A bunch of depressed NEETs wishing for societal troubles would regret their sentiments within a week of destabilized society. Like they think it's going to be fun like their videogames and movies.

I can't believe how fucking edgy and naive you faggots are.

H-hey my birthday is tomorrow

Arriving today to the party

most likely scenario

From what I heard, the center just has "Red, White, and Blue" elevators, so it's an awkward coincidence at best.

There's nothing wrong with sitting down to pee you leaf

Cleveland is over 50% black. Hopefully, they are not pissed and still celebrating Lebron winning the NBA championship in Cleveland.

GOP is the party of Dick Cheney and the guy who founded Blackwater.

If the GOP lets the convention get compromised and let it turn into Black Hawk Down, Mogadishu then they dropped the fucking ball.

4 days of it. BRB going to pick up a gallon of whiskey from the shop

What is the racial make-up of Cleveland's population and what's the crime rate over there?

Is it known as a wealthy city or more as a shithole?

All the stupid pinko trash might show up and attack people. Imagine if we did that to them? Like shot at them and burned their asses?

anyone from cleveland getting comfy here?

>I hope this doesn't turn into fucking chaos.

why

I've seen partisan memes from both sides disproved on there. They do their research.

Already confirmed that George Soros organizations are going to be at the RNC, so tomorrow will be insane.

Doesn't the world know some of us have fucking homework to do? How the fuck am I supposed to get anything done when every time I wake up there is another happening. I wonder if I could get a grade boost like those faggots at Harvard did (or attempted to) because of Mike Brown.

I feel like every liberal believes that the civil war was right before 9/11.

Ya dood they also removed the shoe shiner boxes and integrated the white/black schools in "backwards" Cleveland, Ohio before the RNC to further the hidden racist agenda

Snopes should stick to old-timey movies and urban legends.

Allah wills it, chaos at the RNC

it's mostly black and it's known as a shithole

however the suburbs are where most of the population lives and it's mostly wealthy white people

our society can handle one more happening tho, we aren't going to collapse and we /are/ going to be comfy during the whole time

don't forget "The Fappenningggg."

>I learned a lot

Soros has more than likely hired people that are willing to fire the first shots
That's all it's going to take before all the armed people around there to start shooting too. Pandemonium will surely ensue

Liberals will then use this as a way to continue pushing their anti gun nonsense.
They will undoubtedly say
>Look at all the people with guns there! They didn't stop the shootings! BAN GUNS NOW!
With a smug feeling of moral superiority

I can already see the Bill Mayer JewBook post about it now.

What time's the convention lads

We all know feral dindus will attack patriot bikers and the dindus will get lit up, much to the delight of Soros and the media.
Then the Soros machine will portray the white people who were attacked by niggers as the villains to manipulate the sheep to vote for Killary.

I plan to stay as far away as possible from downtown. Traffic is a shitshow on any normal work day anyhow, it's going to be a full on disaster this week with parts of I-90 closed.

everyone i know that works downtown are planning to work from home. basically our city is shutting down for a week.

youtu.be/ooyPX1ciFqo?t=24s
Every Beer I've Ever Had...
Is on a shelf above my bed...

Happy birthday brother

>60% black assholes
>40% white assholes

100% full of assholes who can't drive for shit.

Considering the amount of tourists that will be there, though, the demographics are gonna be skewed until the day of.

you don't know ohio niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=rOky4M0BHvo

how can you be delighted to know that people get killed? hahaha
and why are oyu guys blaming soros? he has nothing to do with it. he's just a political analyst.

Praise kek, second only to the /k/ube. My trips will confirm the ultimate happening.

well, that's a fair fight if I ever saw one.

>bowhunting

It's my birthday tomorrow

RNC is like a present just for me :)

nypost.com/2016/07/15/soros-zombies-invade-cleveland-outsourcing-us-power-to-russia-and-other-notable-commentary/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/14/beware-the-george-soros-zombies/

>inside the convention is, people tried to petition to allow ccw but it didn't happen
RIP.
DESU I'd just allow OC of everything shorter than an arm because fuck people carrying long pointy shit around.

Anything shorter? Don't see the harm.

>research

Speak for yourself, you fat faggot.
>tfw fit
>tfw experienced outdoorsman
>tfw equipped for the woods
>tfw more food stashed than I can carry
>tfw going to flee to the countryside if anything ever happens in this shitty country
>tfw you're right about me being depressed :^(

Reeeee

Most of the invited speakers turned Trump down

Ryan is only going out of self interest

Trump had been on a high before choosing that Pence nobody

I like the happenings ._.

You are much too naive for this board.
newsmax.com/Newsfront/george-soros-funded-ferguson-protests/2015/01/15/id/618934/
infowars.com/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur-civil-action/

T. JIDF Shill

Yes, we are all NEETs with cozy lifestyles here. We All p lay Xbox all day and eat horrendously unhealthy.
No, we definitely are not in shape (I definitely did not hike 20 miles w/ 4,000ft elevation change yesterday in 8 hours when suggested time was 12) and have definitely not had any survival training to speak of
No, I definitely do not own any firearms and if I did surely would not know how to use em
No I don't come here because I've always thought shit may hit the fan and wanted to gauge general sentiment outside the media and Facebook

lol this is accurate. this town is full of pricks and poor people, and none of them can drive.

Soros is a fucking communist Jew who fucks up everything and funds terrorists like BLM. kys

I live in Cleveland the the RNC is really pissing me off.

They've caused my university to close and we aren't allowed into the lab. I have shit to do and I'm trying to fucking graduate.

fug you republicans

femanon here
Will BLM show up armed as well?

>brother

that's clearly a feminine penis.

>A Murdoch-owned tabloid
>A shitrag owned by a cult

What, no Infowars?

>femanon here
you really did not need to add this part

The cops will shoot them don't worry

how's the traffic/road closures around Case?

>I know you go there because CSU cannot into science, and BW and carrol are for dumb people

No, let's focus our energy on the DNC instead.

Let them get cucked by the black man like Burnie.

What's going on?

on the for real side, start doing push ups and meditation, bros. empty your hearts of hatred so you can become ice cold. if this shit pops off, the side that is calm, cool, and collected will win. the Left will riot and rant, but if it does happen, population reduction should be the goal as it will help stabilize the aftermath. there is no way a united Right can lose because of guns and professions, but our biggest foe will be the left controlled government forces and paramilitaries. to win then over, we have to show them it is a battle between order and chaos.

leave the hatred to the rabble. grim dtermination and community loyalty are going to see us to a great, great future.

and spare a prayer for those of us Sup Forumsemics living in Dindu cities. most of us are going down whatever we do :/

Do it and periscope that shit.