/heem/

Bjpenn.com

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-sanja-dolezal-s-nipple-91xx5ja/answers/new.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RGMPZcf2NCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzHJ1j1aoOc
au.greekreporter.com/2011/03/22/greek-hunter-has-killed-over-1-million-kangaroos/
youtube.com/watch?v=hRZQqlzDxpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-sanja-dolezal-s-nipple-91xx5ja/answers/new.html

With all the hype I thought his guys were invincible or some shit but then I saw here that his guy already lost twice to the same hue and in both fights the same happen: he takes the back after defending his lethal leg attacks
youtube.com/watch?v=RGMPZcf2NCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzHJ1j1aoOc

That dude was so fucking creepy.

Unpopular fact: JJ is the easiest fight for Rose out of the top 3 contenders. Rose did well by accepting the fight.

the single most pleb-tier post you'll EVER see on /heem/

>a fight Rose has won already is a better matchup than those she hasn't faced or has lost to

Woah we got a genius here lads

lol @ rose's photoshopped arm holding the belt

Cant wait to see Karolina prime Schuab Rose. Hopefully she gets title shot once shes done with Felice.

>Whispers nonsense about BJJ on JRE
>Untouchable MMA Prophet

Psssh here we go again with this pom's shit taste.

This.

>being this fucking stupid
>werdum fan

It's just the cropping around the arm you dumb fuck, photoshop my ass mate. Good lord!

It's sad how far she's behind the top 3 contenders. She'd get mauled by all of them. Her only chance at dignity is JJ being mentally deleted.

>posts a negress
>says i have shit taste

>KK's new IG pic.

buckets

30-27 Kim

Who the fook . . .

Nah

*gallops into the new thread*

au.greekreporter.com/2011/03/22/greek-hunter-has-killed-over-1-million-kangaroos/

Just imagine if he that Camel decided to wild the fuck out and Luke got injured from the fall.

reminder that McCocaine got KO'd by a geriatric flyweight

Conor was out boxing Floyd

ur mom wud wild the fuck out if luke was riding her lmao

Is that article supposed to be offensive or something? Also isn't Greece at war or some shit or riots every day trying to take over Macedonia.

Agreed

Samefag?

>once she's done with Felice

*inhales* OH NO OH NO OH NO

Pshhh nigga is you serious, Felice!?

If Joanna wins, she'll be the first defeated champion to win their belt back in an immediate rematch since Randy Couture at UFC 49 (Aug 2004).

Defeated champions are 0-5 in immediate rematches for their belts (Arlovski, Penn, Edgar, Silva & Aldo all coming up short) since then.

Herrig is better everywhere with the possible exception of cardio.

Not with Luke's top game my man

KK has better striking by far my guy

so in the inevitable Money Fight 2 (MMA), will there be a gentleman's agreement for Conor not to end it in the first round?

Really nigga? Take this shit humour somewhere else.

KK's striking makes me want to vomit. She's garbage.

Almost 100% yes. Much like there was in the boxing shitshow. Too much money going into it for it to be over in seconds.

Being way better than Herrig doesn't mean she's good tbf

>Not with Luke's top game my man

Fair point

nice gooby

i actually want to see a rematch in the octagon, as long as conor also fights tony/khabib this year.

She's unironically not a way better fighter than Herrig. Herrig is a much better grappler and noticeably better in every part of the striking phase. Karolina *might* have a better clinch game and probably has an advantage in cardio, but if the fight stays at distance it's Herrig's to lose.

poor ausie
youtube.com/watch?v=hRZQqlzDxpI

100% I agree and you're my boy but Herrig's a can and getting exposed for the 7th time my man

I hope Herrig's to lose her shorts and sit on my face.

You remember that Karolina is the only fighter who is so bad on the ground that she's been finished by Gadelha in the UFC, right?

UFC 3 Fighter Grappling Stats

>GSP
>94

>Maia
> 95

>Yoel
> 93

>Souza
>95

>Weidman
>93

>Tyron
>93

>Gunni
>91

>Usman
>92

>Cowboy
>90

She got exposed on the ground hard but hopefully she's doubled down on her TDD to avoid it.

I'm surprised Dana didn't force them to give Canner a hunnit.

Hell yeah dude sick vid! Just to let you know the Kangaroos arnt some sacred animal. You can by there meat at any supermarket you dumb greek sheeesh. Thanks for the laugh mate, all the best with the war you poor wog.

I already said this, McGregorfag. Stop stealing my Masvibong hot takes.

CONOR
McGregor
Striking: 95
Grappling: 86
Stamina: 88
Health: 95

>Usman 92
*inhales*

She'll keep it standing and pick Herrig apart

Are people from the Czech Republic really this awful with humour. Holy shit

i feel like you could tie my hands behind my back and let KK punch me for 10 seconds and i still wouldn't go down

They need to separate grappling and wrestling because Yoel's 93 makes little sense

Mark Hunt? More like Sick Cunt am I right haha

Im the McGregor here, wrong aussie ya dumb cunt.

What's your professional record mate?

Not the same guy but don't be mean please thanks, also there's no war going on my guy

no healthy red blooded man should go down by KK punching him if you know what i mean

on ufc 2 they had,
Striking
Clinch (including takedowns, TDD etc)
ground
which made way more sense to me

Okay mate think it is really time to stop, that Hunt joke is probably your peak.

Lol

Yeah that's better and it seems like it would make more sense as a game mechanic anyway

in UFC 2, the grappling stat was an average of takedowns, takedown defense, joint submissions, joint submission defense, choke submissions, choke submission defense, bottom control, top control, and I think a few other stats as well

Why did the Conner cross the road? To duck Tony and Khabib.

>“Snoop Dogg, that piece of shit,” Brown said on Joe Rogan’s podcast (via MMA Fighting). “I’ll call him out. He called out Conor. He called him a bitch. That’s not cool, man. I don’t care [if he was intoxicated], he put it out in public. He could have apologized, deleted it, whatever. If I go to the UFC PI [UFC Performance Institute], I might just punch him if I see him there. I’m cool with that.”

Herrig actually has experience in kickboxing.

herrig is shit.

how do they recover if they train 2 times a day 6 days a week?

oh good, I'm sure the experience will come in handy when KK demolishes her

Karolina is worse.

KK couldn't demolish a house with the aid of C4.

>Karolina is worse.
>worse
>than felice herrig.

Rondasperg?

>Stamina
>88

Why you hating bro?

I know right? Should be higher

>he's 7-0 in pro MMA
>7 straight first round KO's
>he's a HW
>mfw

Is UFC 3 any good thinking bout getting it tomorrow hows the gameplay

what did he mean by this

Is Conor his boyfriend?

HW really needs Brock back desu

So fucking based.

Nah he's right. Herrig will win by submission.

Exactly what it says Gokopokolos

I'd love to watch Matt elbow the fuck out of that obnoxious anorexic stoner, cancel the cm punk shite, book Brown vs Snoop

>Karolina's uncoordinated arm punches on which she is able to generate no weight transfer due to her training regime consisting of flailing her arms wildly during jumping jacks are fure shure high level striking bro

Because she's shit.

post slip or get out

Calendar has better shops

Brown is a true fight fan

just couldn't handle based snoop's banter

Hope conduit retires him

FOK THE MAYWEATHERS

He's acting like snoop insulted his wife or something.

>90% of his offence were jabs with no power,
>missed 400+ punches,
>gassed against a guy who is over a decade older then him
>abysmal footwork
>was getting rocked by a dude with arthritis hands
>Floyd only used one angle the whole fight

Even in Connors best rounds Floyd won. Floyd was just leaning, no sophisticated boxing techniques or shoulder rolls just bending his waist. Even in his best rounds, Connor couldn't lay a glove on him. Even when he has him in the corner up against the ropes. Even when he was in the clinch, the best he could do were illegal rabbit punches.

I want khabib in russia

well yeah bud it's his biggest weakness lol

The odds aren't out, dumbass.