Is Hillary retarded? Honest question

Is Hillary retarded? Honest question.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468530505508.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=XugZV5LOWO8&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She had a pretty bad stroke that required 6 months of therapy. So, kinda.

i live around alot of old people

Strokes tend to lead to Alzheimers which leads to rapid decline in to death, took my great grandmother 1 year after her stroke before she fell into decline but it hits hard and fast

no but her voters are

Can't the Democratic Party do anything? I bet they don't want a half demented president in office, right?

Clinton barely knew how to use email, if you think she's the one twitting then think again.

It's controlled by her 100s of staffers, aka: liberal college students.

FBIanon said that the only thing keeping her going at this point is cocaine.
I don't know if you've ever done coke for extended periods of time, but it starts to fuck with your head really bad after awhile.

think about it: The liberal indoctrination machine mentality fit perfectly with her brand of politics in theory and in employment practice. We've been manufacturing Clinton soldiers for decades.

I'd tell her to Pokémon Go fuck herself but she already is.

She did an interview on a podcast I listen to, where in response to direct, defined questions asked by a single interviewer she came off as intelligent but callous. I think her main problem is that she has no real positions of her own and shapes everything she says to pander to her audience. When that audience is one person, she's fine. When it's a public speech/debate, all the different interest groups she tries to target get conflated in her head and she spouts inane illogical bullshit.

When she is out of the public eye and everything she does/says has the backing of intense polling data before she opens her mouth, her approval goes way up. When she's out there making speeches or campaigning, the real time nature of her responses shows her for the empty suit she is.

>a bunch of redditfags and tublrinas going to compete with kek's dank memes

Not going to happen.

>Is Hillary retarded?
that might legitimately be her defence during her itw for the emails

those kids merely adopted the memes
we were born into it
moulded by it

When should we start sacrificing those sjws
My ancestors side of me thinks we might get more done if we cut out live hearts on top of pyramids to kek
I'm starting to think Quetzacoatl might actually be kek misinterpreted by my people

>when they can't handle the power of our memes.

Yeah, alzheimers is a hell of a thing to watch. My Grandpa went crazy, hearing voices, thinking the FBI was tracking us through vents in the car, etc. The medication helped him hang on for a few years though. He went from being my hero to a withered old man who couldn't feed himself
Damn

the FBI director said so, so she must be.

What an idiot, she's trying to get the cuckservatives on her side but is walking right into a "Democrats were the party of the KKK" response.

Well, it only takes literally 3-4 seconds of looking at her eyes to realize she's basket case. Her followers too. Braindead people that should be gassed.

That doesn't matter, people ate up David Duke and Trump, but are the same ones who completely ignored Will Quiggs and Hillary, and that the KKK came out stating that it has donated over $20k to her campaign

Archive link?

This is excellent, I've known all along that this election would cause the First National Meme War

You tell me...

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468530505508.webm

Look at the date: June 10. It doesn't look like that worked out. It could have just been spin on the million dollar campaign to pay shills to "correct" people on social media.

I can barely hear what she's saying over the sound of those gears turning.

Why?

omfg

>i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468530505508.webm
>Trying that hard
And people think she isn't 100% manufactured by poles and focus groups. At this point I could almost believe she is the beta version from the android presidential candidate project (rubio was obviously alpha version) with a failed meme upgrade.

>At this point I could almost believe she is the beta version from the android presidential candidate

This

absolutely everything she says seems like it's been tested for years on focus groups

it's fucked up

But that's not true
The modern Republican party used to be the democratic party before yankeecucks took it over after the civil war.
Lincoln was a full on leftist fuck

>full on leftist
planned on deporting millions of blacks after the civil war it was the dumbass rebel cucks who shot him before he could

the cringe is real

Hilary is the nominee of Andrew Jackson's party, just to put it in perspective.

WOW SHE REALLY UNDERSTANDS US KIDS, HUH

Hillary is not the crispiest fry in the pack

Could that be reason why she never does press conferences? Debates with trump should be amusing.

>i don't know who created Pokemon Go
really? she's worked in finance and politics and she never heard of Nintendo? I mean fuck that's a household name

Is hillary the new Jeb!?

my grandma had a stroke 6 years ago. some years later she was diagnosed with diabetes but she changed her diet and is now quite well considering her age of 89

You crackers really wanna talk on my girl like that?

trump will never get the win.

>PIc related: Dont try me..

>Infrastructure...to....Coding....
>"ah shit I just said an IT term, didn't I?"

holy shit dat cringe

Your grandma was bodysnatched desu

In here somewhere probably

youtube.com/watch?v=XugZV5LOWO8&feature=youtu.be

Rate my fresh meme

...this woman is seriously running for president?

And there are actually people unironically backing her??

Ask them. Post this video on Twitter and ask them. I want everyone to spread this video.