*ruins your Olympics*

*ruins your Olympics*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gfKX3x6a8BQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>americables

at least they livestreamed it this time around

The absolute worst. I've hated their coverage for the past couple olympics now and I don't see it getting any better.

Were they as bad as the CBC with their intermittent commercial breaks interrupting the ceremony with no rhyme or reason? We pay tax money for this and still get ads, like fuck.

>hiring this for '''comedic''' relief
Did they learn nothing from Dennis Miller?

their live feed this morning was nice, no commentators and maybe 3 five second breaks. Tonight though, they'll be up to their usual faggitry for the replay

where can i watch a rerun? i got no tv

Find a stream for NBC tonight, it will be like 2 am your time

when will this monkeymeme end?

say no to trannys

I want to see a group of tiny korean people fleeing in terror from Mammy Kong

Can someone give a quick rundown of the problem? I used eurosport and didn't have a problem watching live (no ads or anything)

what the fuck? what did she do for "comedic relief"

LaCreaturiqua....

She is literally an orc, someone cast her in a fantasy film

Women as the Ghostbusters was kind of a fantasy film

Where can I watch it on demand?

is this the same monkey from the ghostbusters remake

Yes. Dumb diversity hire who has no comedic talent. She literally is just loud, that's it. She doesn't even make good jokes.

On TV they mostly show highlight reels, currently NBC Sports is having an American Ninja Warrior marathon until 2 am ET. The core of the problem is that networks are allowed to buy exclusive rights to sports coverage, including the entirety of the Olympics. Since there's no competition once the rights are acquired, NBC has no motivation to do a good job. They don't stream most of the competition until the medal rounds and delay everything till it's evening in America.

Oh, and they demand you buy cable/satellite if you want to watch streaming.

For the last 20 years now, yes.

>ruins news
>ruins every sunday night game
>ruins super bowl
>ruins the olympics
Can Trump and Ajit Pai just nuke them off the airwaves?

What the fuck is this post.

If Pai's FCC wins, NBC makes whatever rules it wants.

All the news stations ruin any event like this with constant commentator yakking of who gives a crap. While chopping parts out for constant 3 minute commercial breaks.

This.

It was moderately annoying in the 1990s, but this is 2018, there's no reason you can't watch every bit of it online, any country, any event, anytime.

Youtube refuses to show me any livestreams.

>tfw NBC stranglehold

"You can hear his voice now" he said as he continued to refuse to stop talking over the 77 year old folks singer

Dennis Miller did the olympics for nbc?

>your
Nah soon I live in place where they actually show stuff live

don't forget west coast tape delay like it's still 1978

he was really popular back in the day, he also had a disastrous season of Monday Night Football.

Haven't watched any yet. How corrupt is it? More corrupt than the bullshit they obviously put Collinsworth up to saying during the Superbowl?

Jesus Christ.

Fuck NBC

>NBC has the rights to the Olympics till 2032 and openly admitted that they'll probably delay the live stream of the games in LA

Can we please nuke this hell hole goddammit.

>you will never get to see olympickino on ABC like your dad did

84 Olympics were GOAT

they'll probably build in a few small breaks to the opening ceremony, along with finding a sponsor to bring it to us "with limited interruption"

This is what happens when one channel gets exclusive rights to a particular event

Nigga please. NBC is corrupt and does this shit for political reasons.

>ruins super bowl
I didn't watch it this year, what ended up happening?

Chris Colinsworth (NBC employee) whose been in/around football for decades suddenly went retarded and forgot the rules of the game.

Basically NBC tries to drum up some fake controversy to hurt the NFL.

>Was sitting through Fallon the entire night.
>Finally thought there'd be snowboarding.
>It's just a repeat of the opening ceremonies.

good god it was the worst in 2014, when it was in the same fucking timezone

youtube.com/watch?v=gfKX3x6a8BQ

>tfw you will never experience this a e s t h e t i c in person

Yes.
These posts aren't mutually exclusive.

>Mammy Kong

anyone have a video that isn't fucking gay please?

That's a woman????

That's a nigger.

>Katie Couric
What's next? Brian Williams calls an NBA game?

>The people who watch the Olympics are not particularly sports fans. More women watch the Games than men, and for the women, they're less interested in the result and more interested in the journey. It's sort of like the ultimate reality show and mini-series wrapped into one. And to tell the truth, it has been the complaint of a few sports writers. It has not been the complaint of the vast viewing public.
Th-thanks NBC

>reading comprehension

What an absolute crock of shit

She's not actually commentating outside of twitter but I'm sure NBC is still paying

>implying I use NBC

never ever

back in my day people with decent coverage used to torrent it for the rest of us