Damn

Damn...

Good on Trump for trying to save people from that trash

This. SW will never be good with Disney at the helm.

He interrupted his own viewing or he went into a movie theater and interrupted them?

Either way Mark Hamill absolutely BTFO Humpty Dumpty Drumpflerytumties

Underage detected.

hes on his plane and had to respond to syria using chemical weapons on children

Get off Sup Forums Donald Shrumpft

this would be funnier.

>Trump talking about stopping some crazy arab who gasses children
>le star wars reference

Liberals are children

I unironically went from a hardcore trump supporter to hating drumpf in 24 hours after his Syria strike. Not even memeing. Anyone else feel the same way?

I wish Ron Paul would run again, Randlet is fucking weak as piss and can't hold his own in a debate.

>to syria using chemical weapons on children
if you believe that bullshit you are a gullible sheep and have learned nothing from history.

Yes we all have

Democracy is a sham

Who is worse? Drumpf shills or Trump cucks?

But seriously though, we can't let him have the nuclear codes.

"Journalists" were watching a children's show on Air Force One and got upset when Trump walked in to tell them he was launching $100 million dollars worth of missiles to a country without a declaration of war. I don't know who to hate more.

Fuck off. He fired a missile to stop a bloodthirsty dictator. He didn't get any soldiers killed.

Mark hamill is a sjw cuck. really not surprised he went out of his way to get upset about something.

Hamill didn't even say anything about Trump.

He just made some dad crack about Rogue One really being Steve Bannon's home movies.

Literally a non-story holy shit.

Nice. Fucking hashtag Resistance

I can't wait until he screens Pirates of the Caribbean 5 just for the lulz.

>daddy didn't betray me! He just likes to drink some neocon cum and help ISIS now and then.

FUCK trump and FUCK white people

>went out of his way

Someone asked him what he thought about Trump interrupting R1 and Hamill took a light jab at Bannon. If that triggers you, you should kill yourself.

How do you become such a dickless, spineless SJW faggot within those actor cliques? Shit's pathetic.

>dropping support completely over some stupid missile strike instead of waiting to see how it plays out
Nice try PJW

>bloodthirsty dictator

Assad's the only one protecting freedom of religion and secularism in Syria from neocon-funded jewhadist goatfuckers you dumbfuck hooknosed kike, kill yourself for this terrible bait

Stale meme

And why do I care about freedom of expression in Syria??

>Assadcuck

If you were real, I'd bludgeon you to death right now and not even bat an eye.

My conscience would be clean.

>Syria
Wow, oh no, not Syria, what will we ever do without Syria! Oh, woe is me, woe is me!

Nice try jews. The day tel aviv gets holocausted is the day we can finally have true democracy

I'd take kikes over mudslimes any day of the week. Fuck you sandniggers.

This isn't your cuck shed, shillbot.

Disgusting Sup Forumstard. When will Sup Forums learn jews can be their best ally

>"Journalists" were watching a children's show on Air Force One and got upset when Trump walked in to tell them he was launching $100 million dollars worth of missiles to a country without a declaration of war. I don't know who to hate more.

Seriously?

Of course you'd prefer yourself, Shlomo. Any sane person would send you to the oven where you belong.

Also
>Assad
>mudslime

Disgusting anti-semite. I can ruin you!

archive it you double nigger

>Actual movie quality? I didn't notice.
>It's shit because Disney is involved.
From what I've heard, Disney isn't even involved in production. Just distribution.

The extreme sides of both are everything that's wrong with people.

Just a bunch of narcissistic pricks.

"extreme" is subjective
you're also a retard

What was Hamills response?

Based Hamill

Both sides cannibalize each other. Your the retard whore trying to bifurcate everything.

I wish that was real

>both sides
>you're the one trying to bifurcate
you're the one who brought redditshoe theory into this, not me.

I'd interrupt a screening of Rogue One there are important things going on in the real world that trump the things going on in the fake one.

>they are actually getting triggered and downvoting things they don't like at /r/donald
just goes to show theyre a bunch of sugar fuelled meme merchants. Dont give a shit about policies, but 'muh hype'. Just like the redditors they are

Just look at what Disney did to Star Tours. When they got rid of robot PeeWee Herman they confirmed they would ruin the franchise.

>trump sheds the stormfront kiddies with one easy action.

4D upside down underwater hackeysack.

>by losing, he's winning!

no you didn't you retarded shill. ron paul has absolutely no chance at winning anything ever

why do you say this like its unexpected, when was the last time you even go a declaration of war

>This whole thread

just saying the word "Drumpf" disproves the rest of your statement. The only person that could find that word humorous is a soulless husk of a man, kind of like a liberal.

he already won, no amount of comedy talk shows and repetitions of the word "Drumpf" can change that.

Sup Forums - politics and shitposting

Leftist """""""""""""""""""""humour""""""""""""""""""""""
>b-but there are no f-funny conservatives!!1
It's better to realize you sick desu

Haha I just though of something hahahaha are you ready? Drumpf (xD) is Voldemort and were dumbledores army!

>DRUMPF IS RUSSIAN PUPPET

how badly are leftist losing it now?

>yet another thread like this

Miss me yet?

>liberals are dumb and inconsistent
Woah, really?

Nah. Despite his best efforts, Trump hasn't fucked up nearly as bad as that retard.

Nobody bothers to read past the first sentence before joining the circlejerk. Sup Forums has been taken over by mindless drones from you-know-where.

>from you-know-where.
Something Awful?

So much for being hardcore.

That's Sup Forums you described, Sup Forums posters are usually well-informed intelligent individuals.

>not wanting to get involved with another war in the middle east makes you a nazi