What did he mean by this?

H Y P O C R I S Y

Other urls found in this thread:

wbrz.com/news/new-black-panther-party-forms-baton-rouge-chapter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, like this one: when are you gonna ship all the niggers back to Africa?

We here forever peckawoods.

"I don't like the answers to these questions so I'm going to pretend like they haven't been answered."

he's not wrong

The point is he is being hypocritical. This dude reacts instantly calling the police and white people racists anytime a black kid is shot while resisting arrest, but now he's saying we need to look for answers.

Coon, coon. Black baboon

We ain't never leaving chalk face gib money pls

lets cut off welfare for them.

The biggest question is how many boats will it take to ship all the niggers back?

One of them being: Who is the niggest?
Answer: you, DeRay. It's you.

Remember when he REACTED when the black guy shot that white chick on live TV because he thought he was white? That was great.

Then the shooter turned out to be black so he deleted the tweet.

I will say his words really make you give certain things some thought.

rope-on : apply directly to the nigger

That ain't a argument.

hes worried about his cushy job as his retards spin out of control

There are even more questions. Like: Why should we ship the niggers back to Africa? Last time we shipped niggers to Africa they destroyed the place... which is impressive. The American nigger literally made Africa worse.

We're going to need to contact the Germans just to figure out how to dispose of the gorrilion nigger corpses. I hear they have ovens that can completely incinerate an entire stack of bodies in only 20 minutes. We're going to need their help.

It means that he will spend the remainder of the day praying to Allah that the shooters are white.

wbrz.com/news/new-black-panther-party-forms-baton-rouge-chapter

Here's my idea (pic)