More police corpses in Baton Rouge

>more police corpses in Baton Rouge
>Americans STILL won't get their act together and get rid of the toxic 2nd amendment

All because some dumb hillbillies want to own assault weapons to compensate for their small dicks.

Shotguns and handguns should be allowed but should be locked up at home. This has to stop. No one needs an assault rifle and too many police and children are being killed.

Other urls found in this thread:

leb.fbi.gov/2014/january/active-shooter-events-from-2000-to-2012
tmd.texas.gov/texas-state-guard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A mass shooting in America? Must be a day that begins with M,T,W,F, or S..

Traitor.

>>more police corpses in Baton Rouge
>>Americans STILL won't get their act together and get rid of the toxic niggers

SAGE
A
G
E

DO NOT REPLY TO SHILL THREADS
HIDE SHILL THREADS
REPORT SHILL THREADS

I think you mean get rid of niggers.

The cops and niggers are about to wipe each other out. Then we won't need either.

SHALL

NOT

>Assault Weapons

Killy yourself

I'm calling my senator and representative to demand gun control now! Trump only supports the NRA because of his small hands!

Stupid leftist cartoonist didn't even include a magazine. That's a single shot rifle not an assault weapon. Dumb cuck.

Disarming the populace makes the criminials more powerful.

Criminals dont give a a fuck about laws and buy weapons from the black market.

>some dumb hillbillies
But you're missing a glaring fact. The 2nd Amendment would've perished long ago if MOST Americans didn't support it and participate in gun ownership. It's not a couple loud rednecks, it's most of the population.

Also, America was founded by shooting people to death. As you should know. Why should ever be different?

BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS
TRUCKS ARE RELIGION OF PEACE
you are literally a meme

>posting liberal edits of David "Pull the Trigger on every Nigger" Horsey

Fuck I use to be liberal believed the poor niggers being oppressed shit. But after years of violence, crime, gangs and now killing cops I'm voting Trump.

stop killing black dudes in front of cameras.
so simple, united states of dumbness.

Right? This country was born via skimish and small arms violence why would that change for anything...

The Constitution doesn't protect these rights anyway.

"a WELL-REGULATED MILITIA bearing arms" does not mean "every gun nut can have an automatic AR15 with high capacity clip"

fine you can take our ar15s but we will be keeping our semi automatic hunting rifles that do the same thing

report, sage and ignore shill threads

>1 post by the ID.
The pussy knows he's arguments are shit and has to spam bait.

Shut the fuck up potato-nigger

The rest of the modern world is getting all killed up anyway. Even with gun control. I'd rather die in a gun battle than getting run over by a French truck or Turkish tank.

Captcha Pickup Trucks lol

AR-47's shoot the same rounds we dropped on Hiroshima and fire 6,000 rds/second

WTF is this problem, 2nd amendment is what makes america america! when china invades we still have militia and we can shoot niggas

Never mind. He is this retarded.

>implying the guys who shot them would have given up their guns if we passed laws banning them

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

whew lad that is social justice/10 posting... besides the second amendment is not new. These problems only started occurring fairly recently hinting at a societal problem not a gun one?

I hope you're right

2nd amendment if for militia, FOS
FUCK OF SLIDES AND SHILLS
U
C
K

O
F
F

S
L
I
D
E
S

A
N
D

S
H
I
L
L
S

KEK

Liberals are literally incapable of critical thought and intellectual honesty.

well memed my friend

>Remove second amendment
>Niggers still shooting people because they don't give a fuck about the law and their guns aren't registered
>The ones without guns will still do stabbings

>Remove niggers
>Crime drops 70%
>Everyone is happy, even the kangz because we'd likely end up moving them to Germany or Canada where the gibs are even better

>No one needs an assault rifle

The guys who did the shootings with assault rifles needed them and they were within their rights to own them. Doesn't mean they did something legal with them though.

>you don't NEEEED guns because you could never take on the government anyway
>dumb niggers keep taking out trained, militarized police

> 200yrs everything is fine
> decade of libtards in the office, and things go to shit
> let's ban guns, not libtards

So to all the pro-gun people out there, any real stories of civilian gun carriers stopping a mass shooting? Legit question, cause I haven't myself, but I also lean to the left and the echo chamber is real no matter where you stand. But seems like that's pretty damned important to the whole argument.

>All because some dumb hillbillies want to own assault weapons to compensate for their small dicks.
shooting is done by niggers m8

fuck off, twat

its not the guns, its the blacks

Maybe not mass shootings but plenty of stories of people successfully defending their homes with guns.
Anyways, our gun problem is really a nigger problem. They do 50% of the violent crimes

QUIT BUMPING STUPID YOUUR MAKING IT EZIR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Magazine missing in rifle in drawing.

Look up the statistics for yourself. But it's not about stopping mass shootings. It's about being able to defend yourself as you see fit. "Mass shootings" account for a fraction of a percent of deaths caused by guns. And as we can see across the big blue water, Frogger can rack up a higher kill count with his truck than an armed Mudslime can in a crowded night club.

BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS

A cucked British? Must be a day that ends in y. Don't forget to pray to Mecca.

>hillbillies
>Afghani shoots up gay club
>black man shoots up Dallas cops
>blacks shoot Baton Rouge cops, three other blacks caught 4 days earlier stealing guns for the same idea
>entire army of hillbillies innawoods ends up not shooting anyone, cops shoot one and arrest ringleader

Truly, it's the hillbilly types that are the problem here and not radical Muslims and blacks.

Why are liberals so obsessed with cock?

this looks like a cartoon a conservative would draw mocking liberals

They just naturally want what they don't have.

Dat rifle
>carrying handle
>long scope attached to front rail
>no magazine well

Have they never seen a rifle?

>toxic
Americans should get rid of toxic vermin like OP

[spoiler]Because they're all fucking faggots.[/spoiler]

Democrats don't know about the constitution so they want to remove the second amendment,
Democrats want to encroach on our rights

S A G E
A G E
G E
E

Lol, are you serious? You have that in reverse. Nice try though.

>more police corpses in Baton Rouge
>Americans STILL won't get their act together and get rid of the toxic 13th amendment

And no ejection port or charging handle. Holy fuck.

More people got murdered by bare hands than guns last year . More people got murdered by handguns than rifles last year.

Here is the thing. There are millions of guns out there, the only thing that will defend you from someone that has a gun is if you have a gun ( and know how to use it.

Also, what makes someone a criminal? That person does not follow the laws. So... If you make all sorts of new laws, think the criminals will obey them?

Instead of banning the tools used to commit crimes ( Guns, Knives, Assult Trucks, hands, feet, ). Enforce the laws on the books, work on prevention, and education. And for fucks sake, stop listening to main stream media!

You need to wake the fuck up.

>Muh small cock gun-owners meme

So original OP

Thx but I'll keep my 2nd amendment. Le incompetent government.

In response of children dying because they are denied healthcare by their religious parents.

WOOOOOOW

HOLY FUCKING SHIEEET

IT REALLY

WHEN YOU READ THIS POST XD

WHEN YOU READ THIS COMIC XDDD

IT JUST

REEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

MAKES

YOU

THINK
H
I
N
K

XSSSSSSSSDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'm a british gun owner, and that picture makes me so fucking angry. The 'clip' picture just tops it off.

I personally believe that British gun laws are actually quite good. There are a few shortcomings, namely that you can own a 10 round saiga but not a .22 pistol.

Aside from that, I manage just fine with
>Ruger 10/22 with bodykit and 25 rnd mags
> Marlin .38 underlever
> Remington 700
>Mossberg 12ga

I don't really see what an AR15 could bring. I get along just fine

Police dying is more than okay
they are corrupt grasshopers with guns
they deserve to burn alive

I wouldn't bother trying to have an argument with him, Dad. Some of your kids are just pants-on-head retarded.

Good point.

That's an Italian flag dumbo

DESU im all for gun rights in fact I plan on repealing the handgun ban in my country in the near future, going to try to get the youth involved in the process. for too long now the rich here are the only people owning firearms, the young, white middle classes and working classes deserve them too.

Should kills all the gays too. Just because a bunch of pink haired assless chapp freaks want to ass fuck doesn't mean the rest of us deserve to be disgusted.
>Your logic
>Don't fuck with other peoples rights

California Legal.

Look at those white bastards savagely murdering that peaceful African Kang. Disgusting!

>liberal pretending to care about cops

heh

Have you turned in your Brain and Balls?

Good thing me and every white male is Militia.

Haha "Automatic AR-15"

>I can't stop shillering

black men and/or CIA false flags

Clakamas Town Center Mall.

Guns are illegal in France, that's working out real Nice for them.

Ogden, Utah. Off duty policeman. (could very well had been a CCP holder)

Cold burn.

leb.fbi.gov/2014/january/active-shooter-events-from-2000-to-2012

>Study recorded mass shootings over a 12 year span involving 104 incidents.
>>Average police response time of events studied = 3mins
>49% of events stopped before the police could arrive
>42% of events (44 total) resulted in the killer committing suicide, of which 29 killers committed suicide prior to police arrival.
>43% of events (45 total) result in the attacker being stopped with force, either by civilians or law enforcement.
>When civilians intervene before LE arrives, they stop 33% of mass shootings.
>Slightly less than 3% of mass shootings are stopped by armed civilians shooting the attacker.

Not taken into account: number of shooters that committed suicide before LEOs arrived because they were confronted by force and/or an armed citizen.

*hides your post *

eat a dick. notice who is targeting cops? not white people.

Did you watch the coup in Turkey? Don't you want to be able to defend yourself in case shit like that goes down?

Meanwhile defenseless Europeans get tortured to death.

7/10

Are you in the Militia? No?

Then you don't have the right to a weapon as per the second amendment.

It doesn't restrict it either.

Why should criminals have harder times to get their hands on guns? They already can candidate for president.

>repealing the fucking Second Amendment
>"modest reforms"

Fuck you, fuck Obongo, and fuck Hilldog.

that pic
how on earth are harder gun laws going to pose any problem to criminals

here in Europe i's as hard as it get to legally buy a gun but you can find an ak 47 for 1000€ if you know the right guy
you have to be some special kind of retard to believe law can stop criminal from owning guns

>Are you in the Militia? No?

oh but I am

tmd.texas.gov/texas-state-guard

The Militia is "Every man of military age," according to the people who wrote it.
"Well Regulated" is a term meaning functional.

The founders did not want a standing army, because it kinda leads to imperialism. Cute little quote comparing a standing army to an errection.

I know it's either bait or you're really an idiot Leftist with no idea what they're talking about. But eh.

(You)

:(

>I'M SILLY!

Annually shotguns kill 50% more people than rifles, handguns kill 2000% more than rifles.

Are you even trying?