>watching Allo Allo when I was a kid
>seeing Rene surrounded by all those women around him
>then find out the actor himself is gay

Anyway, onto more important matters:

Helga > Yvette > Maria

>Maria in last
>Michelle is not on the list
you need to eat shit

I need to rewatch that episode where Michelle started hitting on Rene, I believe she showed some leg.

Gruber best girl

>watching 'Allo 'Allo as a bairn
>yvette and mimi prancing around the set in fully fashioned stockings and tiny skirts
>those scenes where helga would strip down to her underwear on command

I'm now over thirty and still have a crippling addiction to classical lingerie.

Denise > *

>ths show gets launched in my eastern euro country
>half the jokes don't work because they're wordplay
>people around spitting out their food in laughter at every joke
I mean it was a good show but it's basically worshipped here

breh

EDITH! YVETTE! MARIAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

KLOP!

>half the jokes don't work because they're wordplay
>people around spitting out their food in laughter at every joke

That's...really confusing.

>Geering develops the habit of greeting other officers with the abbreviated line "-tler" (for "Heil Hitler"). Geering often heralded the Führer by saying "-tler!" instead of the full salute, when said incredibly fast, sounded clop", it was humorous because if there was a whole group of Nazis, there would be several "Heil Hitlers" followed in the background by a "clop". He also seems to easily slip into Anti-German thinking as on more than one occasion after learning of something bad another German has done or Germans have done in general he will exclaim "German swine!" In an episode where Geering and Von Strohm must retrieve a painting, Geering hits a German guard over the head, knocking him unconscious. Von Strohm is mortified, saying, "Hans, you're knocking out our own people!" to which Geering replies, "It was a good shot, wasn't it?"

I mean they don't work anywhere near as well as in English but people here have an incredibly low bar for comedy. For a long time our foremost comedy show was men dressing up as women and currently the "best" comedy show is TV bloopers with canned laughter every 6 seconds

>you will never be a prussian junker enjoying your posting in occupied france
>you will never spend your days drinking french wine and getting blown by collaborationist cuties
>you will never get up to various hijinks as you desperately loot everything that isn't nailed down

Why even live?

Where do you live user, Kazahstan?

It came around in just the right time like Married with Children and Blackadder and Farscape. and Brigada.There wasn't alot of things on cable back then, so that one of the reasons it left such a big mark.
>Now they only show shitty turkish soap operas, lame spanish comedies and grabage reality TV.

I wonder if he always had to struggle against corpsing or if it was easy for him because after a while he ceased to find what he was doing very strange.
(Best performer in show to my mind.)

>it's a Monsieur Alphonse gets a stroke episode

>I wonder if he always had to struggle against corpsing or if it was easy for him because after a while he ceased to find what he was doing very strange.
He seems fine, it's the other actors who look like they're going to lose it sometimes, watch the Colonel in this:
youtube.com/watch?v=FJ3M8cj70vs
It's a shock to hear him talk normally, he's so incredibly posh

youtube.com/watch?v=zGNVU5ZjlgA

I would have worn one of them cool hats with the skull on it, as I walked into a French house to "interrogate" the plump busty lady of the house while he husband sat in the other room smoking his pipe while he'd be praying that I wouldn't have them both arrested if I found her thick French bush not thick enough to my liking.

Yes I'd be quite the Nazi.

>you will never have the style, class and good looks of Herr Flick

Why the fuck do you even live?

When this show came to my europoor country, everybody was puzzled as to why everybody speaks in english with a different language.
It became a cult classic along with fools and horses.

"different accent"
People for years imitated the accents and some gestures from the show.
>The painting with the big boobies

>Reminder than Herr Flick looks better in Women's lingerie than 99% of the women in the world

Yes?

>It's a shock to hear him talk normally, he's so incredibly posh

Yeah, Arthur Bostrom was also the cast's most fluent French speaker. Probably had it beaten into him at some caning-and-buggery school.

Did you know that originally Herr Flick was written as an annoying Hitler Jugend kinda guy? wearing classic German kids clothes and stuff.

That's where the whole thing about him being the godson of Heinrich Himmler came from, he was just supposed to be a bratty kid who had friends in high places.

But the actor said he was tired of playing kids (he was only 21 at the time or something) and he wanted to play an adult.

Personally I love Gestapo Herr Flick, but it would have been hilarious to have seen him grow from an obnoxious kid into the gestapo guy we actually got.

The banter between Flick and Helga is some of the show's best writing

*hugs his dvd boxset with all episodes in it*

GENERAL..............VON...........KILNKERHOFFEN!

>helga shouting louder the more important the person was
kek

you stupid woman

Gruber a cute

>you will never laugh this hard
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2jGRLQIUvs

They should totally have given the actor his little tank at the end of the show.

I could see it now, him driving it on those cute little British roads as he goes to the store to get milk & eggs.

Slovenia?

I miss the days of prime British comedy, these days its all shitty new American stuff like the big bang theory and "reality" shows where everybody is on the verge of bankruptcy the moment a car/bike/cake/dress project goes wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=v8z6ozePI4U

That's pretty sad. They are so old.

how is it sad? are you unfamiliar with how time works?

Meh, at least they still resemble their old self in a way.
Sometimes you see characters and they're like totally different people.

Or in the case of Are you Being Served and they're all dead :/

That's why it's painful. Growing old is painful. Rene died last month and it was a sad moment. Allo allo is probably my favorite sitcom and you grow fond of the characters.

>it's a Rene pretends Yvette is better looking than Marie episode

>have two gorgeous brunettes
>one leaves
>replace her with typical British slag trollop

what did they mean by this?