What city is this?

So many championships they have

Other urls found in this thread:

citylab.com/life/2017/06/wheres-the-real-next-silicon-valley/530352/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GOATston

It’s not even fair how many championships Boston wins

>ignores multiple decade long droughts and the fact they have 4 pro teams all old as fuck
meanwhile in the last 35 years
Marlins 2x
Heat 3x
Hurricanes 5x champs (2000 and 2002 should make 7)
also
>living in Boston instead of a place with beautiful women and weather year round (besides july)

>being surrounded by beaners
No thanks

>90s

>Takes 4 entire teams' histories to add up to how many championships 1 New York team has
lmao

p e r c a p i t a

get fucked you spic band wagoner

>being surrounded by 6's at best that are unironically called "smokeshows"
>beaners
pic related

>ignores every other NY team is absolute shit

Yeah being in Spic land instead of a place that’s really educated, has GOAT food and the best accents is so bad

>living in Windy Floodville

>GOAT food

>college

and i dont speak spanish

new celtics dynasty incoming

>best accents

Seriously?

>GOAT food and the best accents
Fuck no. You are correct about the education and Miami being a shithole, but the best thing to do with Boston is to use it like you would a barslut. Go to college there on taxpayers dime, then get the fuck away from the coasts because they’re full of faggots and move into God’s chosen city instead.

>Chicongo
>God's chosen city

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>being this delusional
BC BU and Harvard all have very few people from Boston, you accent is retarded, and literally zero late night Burrito spots.
>Irish and Italian food
lel
as opposed to romania. my cousin is stationed in your country. hates it
>not being able to grasp basics of the easiest language on earth

So close yet so far. The coasts are shitholes but Chicago is even worse.
The correct answer is to live in a beautiful country setting in the northern Rockies after retiring from your crypto earnings so you never have to set foot in dindu-infested (((cities)))

>Titles from before 1970

I believe the correct word you're looking for is "dynasty"

The patriots are a Providence team, not Boston. Foxborough is closer to Providence.

Doesn't that make them, you know, a Foxborough team?

Yes but they’re a suburb of providence so it’s fair to put them in the providence area.

START SPREADING THE NEWS
I’M LEAVING TODAY
I WANT TO BE A PART OF IT

The Pats have 5, you absolutely gigantic moron.

that pic is old lol

>winning championships before black people were allowed to play

basedball, not apehoop

Butthurt world championshipwhen refball happens to occur against them.

Why does Boston always win?

Okay? If this picture is your idea of pretty women, I have some bad news for you buddy.

What about the mest and the jest?

>he thinks skelingtons are attractive because the media tells him so

>Bruins
original six team with only 6 titles most of them won 100 years ago.
>Celtics
>winning chips in a league with 3 teams
>Red sox.
145 year gap between titles, most of them won before black people could play. current titles with Ortiz the most nortorious PED user in MLB history
>Patriots
Caught cheating not only once but twice, QB actively tampered with footballs.
>those speech impediments called accents

Boston is a much more well known city internationally than Chicago is. And via the universities, much more worldly.

add the mest, jest, and slanders that’s 7 more chips for the big apple
bawwston has 2 more cause that pic was made before 2015 i guess

Boston honestly isn't that well known. Its Seattle tier of relevance outside of the Northeast

>ITT: people who still live with their parents arguing over cities they're probably never see
you people aren't fucking normal

the Dolphins are suspiciously absent from this list

There's absolutely no possible way you actually believe this.

Prove me wrong. I've been to Chicago - it has an all American feel to it that Boston doesn't. Boston feels like a displaced European city, from the architecture to the people.

Bawston is a shithole dirty city with no parking there is literally nothing to see there.

Even if that were true it isn't evidence that its more internationally known.

Prove to me that it isn't then. Everyone has heard of Harvard, MIT, etc. And the Boston accent is pretty famous

Well the blue ones are Foxborough.

Which is the suburb of what major city?

>Harvard, MIT
in Cambridge, not Boston

I don't know how exactly one would prove something like that. It seems to me that you're the one that made the outlandish claim so it's incumbent upon you to prove your point.
But for shits and giggles, my dad is from Italy and his entire family still lives there. When any of them come to America to visit every single one of them wants to go to Chicago and literally not one of them has ever so much has fixed their mouth to utter the word Boston.

Also it should be noted that Chicago is incredibly important in the financial industry. It's behind only London and New York in that regard. Not to mention Boston is a tiny, tiny little manlet of a city. Boston is an important city in its own right, but it's not more internationally known than Chicago.

>Italian
>from Chicago

Sup Mr. Garropolo. How did it feel to move from Boston to podunk SF?

Okay I’m just going to settle this once and for all, here is a ranking of the relevance of various major cities in the US. Note this isn’t how much I like a city as I hate all of them.

MOST RELEVANT CITY ON THE PLANET
New York

EXTREMELY RELEVANT GLOBAL CITY
Los Angeles
Chicago

PRETTY RELEVANT GLOBAL CITY
Miami
San Francisco

Thats it. Everything else is nationally relevant but not globally relevant.

How is Miami or San Francisco more relevant than Boston?

When did I say I was from Chicago? I'm not. It's just objectively a more internationally known city than Boston. I'm sorry that you're handling this fact the way every single person from Boston handles every single thing that ever happens to them.

Everyone knows the Pats got refballed in the SB, right?

why are Boston fans just the fucking worst fans ever
Ever since I was a little kid every Boston fan I ever met was so fucking obnoxious and uppity even when there were clearly better teams than their's
No fan anywhere is as fucking annoying as Boston fans
I want the place nuked holy fuck

and in regards to your pic, congrats on your 4 (count em FOUR) teams won 36 championships over the last 115 years

the Yankees and Giants alone won 35 combined

Sorry all your teams suck. Sorry the Knicks are a shitshow. Sorry the Rangers wasted Lundqvist's career. Sorry the Yankees didn't get any good pitchers. Sorry the Giants went 3-13.

And lets not pretend anyone actually cares about the Jets/Nets/Mets/Islanders/Devils.

No DC?

Miami is debatable but San Fran has Silicon Valley which is significantly more relevant in global trade than Boston. 30 years ago Boston was a worthy competitor in the tech scene but not anymore.

Fair point. Despite being the capital I’d still put it below the others listed but it is worthy of being called a global city.

It’s actually 2 cities, Boston and Foxborough

Providence

Meme graph but here you go. Boston is certainly Miami/SF tier. Other than missing DC youre pretty accurate though.

Same as this list. Boston is at least on the same tier as SF, if not way ahead of it

I just don't think you can be an alpha city if you're not even the alpha city of your own state. LA takes away most of SF's shine

That’s outdated, Boston is beta on wikipedia’s Page of alpha cities now.

>Boston
>Beta

>ignores every non celtics boston team is shit

Ehh the highway 128 corridor might be the 2nd largest tech area in the US

citylab.com/life/2017/06/wheres-the-real-next-silicon-valley/530352/